It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy has announced he's opposed to a bipartisan agreement

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

To be fair Harris was still serving as a Senator on January 6th. So it could've been two VPs.

If we are going to hyperbole this to death with assumptions then I think they were after the nuclear football to launch WWIII?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would like to have another link or two from possibly a non biased source, not that it matter much all pols are scum
a reply to: Sookiechacha

edit on 18-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: for clarity

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
All Kevin does is oppose. No new fresh ideas from the Right in a couple decades. Play the abortion and guns anthems and it's all they got. With a little bit of Christian hypocrisy thrown in. Oppose and Obstruct, while at the same time gaslighting their cult.

You guys don’t like fresh ideas from the Right.
See 2016 to 2020 as an example.

Ideas that fix issues are frowned upon.
Ongoing issues are the life blood of the Democrat Party.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Either the conversation happened as reported by GOP Congresswoman Buetler, or it didn't. twitter.com...
That's why McCarthy needs to testify. Trump also needs to testify.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
All Kevin does is oppose. No new fresh ideas from the Right in a couple decades. Play the abortion and guns anthems and it's all they got. With a little bit of Christian hypocrisy thrown in. Oppose and Obstruct, while at the same time gaslighting their cult.

You guys don’t like fresh ideas from the Right.
See 2016 to 2020 as an example.

Spend 4 years crying about all the horrible things Trump is doing, then pretend he did nothing in 4 years. He couldn't even get peace in the middle east. Well, not totally. It's like there is an off switch in their brains. Frightening.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It’s all good. President Joe Biden has got this.

He has nearly fixed everything that Trump did already.

All we need to do is turn on the teevee to see what a better, more peaceful world Joe has created.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I feel safer just having read your post.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Either the conversation happened as reported by GOP Congresswoman Buetler, or it didn't. twitter.com...
That's why McCarthy needs to testify. Trump also needs to testify.

Do you have some sort of evidence?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Where is the transcript? Not one from shifty either.
I am glad he is not caving in to a bipartisan resolution give the dem's a a taste of their own medicine after the last 4 years of them doing the exact same thing because waa orange man bad, and but Hiliary should have won (but didn't thank god.)

edit on 18-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Well they now like building the wall and reopening up children detention centers...not a peep from the left...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Server181

Just in: Democrats refused to include Republicans and narrowed the scope of the investigation to cover only what they want and then called it Bipartisan.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It wasn't the kind of phone that would have had a transcriber on the line.

Look, I'm not asking you to believe anything. I'm just saying that Kevin McCarthy is scared of a commission to investigate the Jan 6th incidents, because he doesn't want to get subpoenaed and forced to testify about the call under oath.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Look, I'm not asking you to believe anything. I'm just saying that Kevin McCarthy is scared of a commission to investigate the Jan 6th incidents, because he doesn't want to get subpoenaed and forced to testify about the call under oath.

Over a protest that a few people took too far. Please explain?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Oh. Your liberal. You think politicians have the power to control people created with free will as if on an off on switch.

More like. You think politicians should have that power.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

That's a lie. He wanted the investigation to be more than another progressive Democrat witchhunt. The Democrats refused to be bipartisan and demanded the investigation only cover a very narrow scope of their approval.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Any issues they have fixed you can list?????

Seems they create problems then try to fix them...lol Nothing is wrong with fresh ideas, got any? Does Biden and team have any? Care to list a couple to talk about them?

Trump was an outsider, he bucked both sides and was demonized by both sides, so be careful with your fresh ideas...lol

edit on 19-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I have a collection of screenshots from this website that disputes completely what you're trying to say. I watched the plan clearly being played out right here, I also saw it on other websites but it was not more clear on there than it was here. I had told my husband that what the plan was and that they plan to kill Mike Pence. That they plan to kill Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and many others. It was not an innocent little let's go scare people plan. It was let's stop the certification and let Trump have his seat plan. And stopping the certification was by any means possible including the death of Congress members. They really thought that if they killed all these people trump would take care of it for them and they wouldn't serve a day in prison. It certainly was not an innocent violent free event or plan, they discussed using what was available as weapons. reply to: network dude

This is the result of msm propaganda working on a weak mind

Exactly ZERO parts of this post above are true

Delusion seems to be a pre requisite for the anti President-Trump crowd of whack jobs
edit on 19 5 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

That's a lie. He wanted the investigation to be more than another progressive Democrat witchhunt. The Democrats refused to be bipartisan and demanded the investigation only cover a very narrow scope of their approval.

You are outright lying. The committee proposed would have equal representation from both parties. 5 D and 5 R... both sides would have equal subpoena powers...

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
We need a commission to investigate trespassing and vandalism?
Really???

Do not try and rewrite history. For those who forget.. the definition of an insurrection - which is exactly what happened on January 6th.

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: shooterbrody
We need a commission to investigate trespassing and vandalism?
Really???

Do not try and rewrite history. For those who forget.. the definition of an insurrection - which is exactly what happened on January 6th.

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Sounds like Portland on a daily basis. Where's that commission?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join