It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 Cases Plummet in India as They Distribute Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It doesn’t.

So then you're saying that Dr. Pierre Kory, a front line doctor, is actually lying?

edit on 17 5 2021 by myselfaswell because: editing is fun

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Dr. Pierre Kory discusses what is happening in India following the mass distribution of Ivermectin and HCQ.

I am now official Anti-Vaxxer. They are potentially dangerous and mostly ineffective. Vaccines are often contaminated with things that would never be able to make it into your body. Trump was right about HCO. Now we are beginning to see the results of the Ivermectin an HCO. But they will likely give all credit to the profitable experimental mRNA experimental drugs.
COVID-19 Cases Plummet in India as They Distribute Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine

Now keep your eye on places around India where Hydroxychloroquine is produced and see if they are set afire again like last time.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 17 May 2021 17:29:42 -05002120215America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Fauci needs to be skinned alive.

By a 90 year old with Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and narcolepsy.

Slow like molasses.
edit on 17-5-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Please tell me there's a better source than bitchute.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Randyvine

It doesn’t.

Which is why it’s on the list of “May do” for mild symptoms.

Desperate situations call for desperate measures.

It’s NOT being used on anyone with moderate to serious symptoms, therefore NOT stopping COVID in India at all.

It’s pretty simple.

Alrighty then my memory serves me well.
To be continued.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

lol I know you understand this because .. well nobody is really that dumb.

But I will say it any way. Bitchute is not the source the front line doctor in the video posted on bitchute is the source.

But you knew that right?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

There is a better source than bitchute.
Now go find it....

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It's not about the platform, it's about the content, just watch it.

+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Conclusions:
Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

To fight COVID-19, Indian states turn to ivermectin against WHO advice

news.abs-cbn.com...

Indian State Will Offer Ivermectin To Entire Adult Population — Even As WHO Warns Against Its Use As Covid-19 Treatment

www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2021/05/11/indian-state-will-offer-ivermectin-to-entire-adult-population---even-as-who-warns-against-its-use-as-covi d-19-treatment/?sh=47659dc06d9f

zeenews.india.com...

The Goa state government on Monday (May 11) cleared a new Covid treatment protocol which recommends all residents above the age of 18 to take five tablets of the ivermectin drug, in order to prevent the steep and sometimes fatal viral fever, which accompanies a Covid-19 infection.

Rane, while speaking to reporters, said that the ivermectin drug would be made available at all health centres in the state and should be taken by all residents, irrespective of whether they have Covid-19 symptoms or otherwise.

Last week, peer-reviewed research had claimed that global ivermectin use can end the Covid-19 pandemic, as the medicine significantly reduces the risk of contracting the deadly respiratory disease when used regularly.

The peer review, which included three US government senior scientists and was published in the American Journal of Therapeutics, touted the common anti-parasitic ivermectin as a miracle cure for Covid-19 by doctors and campaigners the world over.

edit on 17-5-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

I've been telling you the best treatment for almost a year. All this big mess could have been avoided had you followed Trumps great ideas and Doctor Kory.

FLCCC Contributions to the Field of Medicine
edit on 17-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

If you want a US source.... NBC, Weather Channel

Ivermectin can prevent COVID-19 pandemic, claims new study

www.cnbctv18.com...

Immediate Use of Ivermectin Medicine Globally Can End COVID-19 Pandemic: Scientists
weather.com...

edit on 17-5-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: inosomthingudontno

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Ivermectin is only being given to those with mild symptoms and as a secondary

As per their guidelines..

www.icmr.gov.in...

What about the other one. You know the fish tank cleaner one?

The one Trump was right since day effing 1 on..

That was a couple of low-intelligence liberals who took it upon themselves to be stupid. WTF does Trump have to do with it?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Dr. Pierre Kory discusses what is happening in India following the mass distribution of Ivermectin and HCQ.

I am now official Anti-Vaxxer. They are potentially dangerous and mostly ineffective. Vaccines are often contaminated with things that would never be able to make it into your body. Trump was right about HCO. Now we are beginning to see the results of the Ivermectin an HCO. But they will likely give all credit to the profitable experimental mRNA experimental drugs.

India’s current outbreak reached peak new infections about a month ago, according to the IHME. Because there is a time lag between when infection occurs and when someone dies and the death is recorded, we’re seeing the peak of daily deaths being reported only now (plus or minus a day or two).

Since the daily infections started declining well before the State of Goa decided to prescribe Ivermectin to everyone (only about a week ago) it’s hard to understand how that could be responsible for a reduction in deaths today. In order to see a reduction in new infections in the middle of April, there would have to have been some major intervention in about mid March. I can’t find any information on what fraction of the Indian population was using Ivermectin/HCO in March, can you? I suspect it was a small number. However, there was a marked improvement in India in mask use and social distancing starting in March and continuing to today. Much more likely that’s why daily deaths have reached a peak and are starting down.

If Trump was right about HCO, why did he get COVID19 anyway? Why did he take monoclonal antibody treatment and corticosteroids when he got the disease, instead of HCO? Why did he get the mRNA vaccine when he got the chance?

I doubt that credit for the downturn in COVID19 cases in India will be given to the pure mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer) since those aren’t being used in India and only about 3% of the population has received a vaccine of any kind.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm not seeing any reduction on deaths.

There has been a slight dip in number of cases, but this does not necessarily indicate that Ivermectin and HCQ are the reason.

JHU Coronavirus dashboard

edit on 17/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

So if i wanted to verify the claims of this thread where would I go about doing it?

www.c19study.com

Is a good starting point that is compiling a meta data analysis from all the available medical literature around.
edit on 17-5-2021 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
White rabbit is at it again...the monoclonals are coming...scream,
Page saved, Scream!

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
the PharmaBeast will muddy-up the COVIDpandemic so that the generic drugs get no respect from the Pharma propaganda section

zinc, D3 and several other natural immune-system strengtheners will also get banned unless the sinister-side alliance of mega-pharma controls the avaiability/use thereof

the 'green' revolution / new-green-paradigm will come about not by science by Fauci cloned bureaucrats with deep roots in eugenics
edit on th31162130293817552021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

As near as i can tell, after some delving into news reports, the rollout of Ivermectin and HCQ started on Monday the 10 March 2021, to one province (Goa). I think 8 days is a bit pre-emptive to assume a victory there?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Now keep your eye on places around India where Hydroxychloroquine is produced and see if they are set afire again like last time.

Good point! There are very powerful individuals who want every human to be vaccinated. Anything that reduces the need for being Covid-19 vaccinated, is to be talked down, or eliminated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join