It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government agency to fight super villains?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Has anybody ever heard anything about there being some kind of real life government agency, military branch, or law enforcement unit, set up to combat super villains?

I'm just wondering as there are a lot of TV shows and movies that feature conspiracies to cover up super villains or to fight them, but even Alex Jones and Q haven't mentioned there being any in real life.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The only way is if they all turned themselves in and that aint gonna happen.

Alex Jones and Q.. 2 more super villains

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sidney Gottlieb, MKOFTEN and the Bureau of the Unorthodox

He was affectionately called the Black Sorcerer.

edit on 5 16 2021 by dashen because: Q

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Super villains? Like Bill and Hillary, and Ghislaine Maxwell, perhaps Bill Gates, and G H W Bush.
edit on 16-5-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

But.... that would be a government agency to take down......the government.

You have one already.

Besides, when government finds a real bunch of super villains, they usually send them a ton of cash followed by a ton of weapons.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

The Pope, Queen Elizabeth, AlWaleed Bin Talal, Royal Family of Luxembourg, the Rotschilds, 0bamas

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Probably not.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You mean like...

Carl Gerhard Busch, DoD Syndicate member, Men in Black Case Officer Assassin.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I wondered who the new owners were...

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I would think a few people here would consider me a super villan. Yeah, Mickeymouse is a good guy with a cape, I don't have a cape, I have bib overalls.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Someone somewhere may have heard of this but if they told you they would probably have to silence you or make you join the team?.

Seriously though during the cold war the soviets were involved in experimentation with the paranormal as were the NAZI's before them, there are definite legend's that hint at not so much super powers as the ability for a human to reach a state of consciousness through a mixture of training, discipline, belief and state of mind were they can literally walk through wall's (a Tibetan Buddhist monk supposedly once did so in a Tibetan monastery only for workmen to find his bones fused into the stones of the monastery walls century's later along with his meditation bead's, apparently he had either died during his passage through the wall or had lost his state of meditation and realized he was inside the rock itself which would of course have killed him at least physically.

The US had Operation Star Gate (no not the TV series however cool that may be) a covert operation to use remote viewing or as it was originally called clairvoyance to spy on the Soviets and apparently also on aliens - or somebody - on the moon, ruins and past intelligence long since gone from mars and also many other things.

It is not impossible that some very talented people with natural psychic ability's may have turned them to evil but if they have they are so few and far between - or already running the world - that there is likely no such department that has ever been created in modern times.

Of course you have Semi government or NON government group's that UFOlogists believe in and I too believe were real such as MJ 12 etc.

BUT hold on a moment, go back in time and you did have the less than saintly, less than the good guy's witch hunters and inquisition, in the case of the inquisition most of there hideous crimes can be excused when looking at the greater picture that they were trying to protect Europe from the encroaching influence of Islam and after the retaking of Spain (only after about 700 or so years of Islamic occupation of course) they had to root out possible hidden fifth columns of Islamic belief left within there territory, a lesson we seem to have forgotten in this current age and likely to our future demise as a Christian part of the world though likely a few Christian Nations will hold out until he comes back to sort it all out.

So my answer is No, there probably are not.

However it all depends on what you mean, who are the men in black and I do seriously doubt they work for the government of any earthly nation yet they seem to act with impunity most of the time.

However the government's and there secret agency's HAVE sought to create there own Controlled Super Villain's, Montauk for example, the Russians and probably the Chinese creating Chimeras of human and animal DNA to try to create super soldiers though rightly and more sensibly for these in charge despots that run the world most of that emphasis is on technology.

However do not discount the possibility of a secret doomsday pan to protect the earth from alien invaders (real or otherwise) and any offshoot's that such a hidden program may have created.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Be quite the bit of infighting in that department methinks.

If its "‎Real life Supervillains" you are after mate look no further than the banking houses and corporations whilst considering that nations without connections to the likes of the world bank tend to fall like dominos in the past few decades.
edit on 16-5-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Has anybody ever heard anything about there being some kind of real life government agency, military branch, or law enforcement unit, set up to combat super villains?

I'm just wondering as there are a lot of TV shows and movies that feature conspiracies to cover up super villains or to fight them, but even Alex Jones and Q haven't mentioned there being any in real life.

Not sure, but the past year or so makes for one hell of a supervillain origin story.

One may be going through their formative years or losing the things they worked a lifetime to build as we speak.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Never thought about that. But with all this gene therapy and talk about mind control and microchips like some 1972 horror sci-fi, it's, and I'm not joking this time, probably something they should seriously consider.
I wouldn't put it past some militaries to go like the Nazis did and experiment with modern-day human "enhancement" programs and you just know know know that would be abused.

Any great "enhancement" will be abused. No, not "can" be. Will be.

on a humorous note
terrified of the idea of being assaulted by a person with...say...raw-sausage vision who turns all of my food into raw sausage with laser mind vision. Terrible, terrible idea.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Ummmm, no.

As a super villain myself, I would have heard about it by now....

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Closest thing i can think of is the stuff this guy Max Spiers was talking about.... Supersolders, space travel, astroplane telepathy, black magic, race war, attacking the human heart... all things he spoke about.

Can anyone please tell me what the hell happen to Max Spiers? There was no investigation, his mother appeared to be quite passive about the absolutely strange circumstances around his death and last i heard she went to david ike for help....

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Well, just a couple of organizations to kill the undead, not super humans....

Vampire killers under federal contract?

gcn.com...

fcw.com...

"a private company that contracts with the federal government to exterminate the undead."

According to the USVS, vampires, commonly called "bugs," are "very real." But you should not worry too much about them, and call the police or FBI if you suspect a threat.

"We exterminate less than 10 bugs a year,"

"meaning you have a better chance of being hit by lightning while a shark is eating your leg" than of encountering a vampire.

www.dailykos.com...

Creepy Shadow Government Agency assimilated by DEA in 1975

Initially, the FVZA was a specialized branch of the Armed Forces, modeled after similar troops in France and Great Britain. The troops were known as the "Vanguard," a contraction of Vampire National Guard. They worked mostly in large cities. By day, they scoured likely vampire/zombie hiding places; by night, they patrolled areas of high vampire/zombie activity (slums, waterfronts, parks, etc.). Though they were underfunded, ill-equipped and often shuttled off to fight wars on foreign soil, the FVZA made some strides in controlling resident vampire and zombie populations. However, the huge surges of immigrants coming to America helped increase the U.S. vampire population to 300,000 by the turn of the century.

Happy Halloween
edit on 16-5-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Well, just a couple of organizations to kill the undead, not super humans....

Vampire killers under federal contract?

gcn.com...

fcw.com...

"a private company that contracts with the federal government to exterminate the undead."

According to the USVS, vampires, commonly called "bugs," are "very real." But you should not worry too much about them, and call the police or FBI if you suspect a threat.

"We exterminate less than 10 bugs a year,"

"meaning you have a better chance of being hit by lightning while a shark is eating your leg" than of encountering a vampire.

www.dailykos.com...

Creepy Shadow Government Agency assimilated by DEA in 1975

Initially, the FVZA was a specialized branch of the Armed Forces, modeled after similar troops in France and Great Britain. The troops were known as the "Vanguard," a contraction of Vampire National Guard. They worked mostly in large cities. By day, they scoured likely vampire/zombie hiding places; by night, they patrolled areas of high vampire/zombie activity (slums, waterfronts, parks, etc.). Though they were underfunded, ill-equipped and often shuttled off to fight wars on foreign soil, the FVZA made some strides in controlling resident vampire and zombie populations. However, the huge surges of immigrants coming to America helped increase the U.S. vampire population to 300,000 by the turn of the century.

Happy Halloween

Ummm.... i think ill keep silent on this one so to speak. Lets just say,vampires really REALLY hate silver salt and iron buckshot or slug form. As a former wet worker in the future those are the really hard ones to clean up so to speak. And dont get me started on werewolves. bad dog smell for weeks.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

You mean like...

Carl Gerhard Busch, DoD Syndicate member, Men in Black Case Officer Assassin.

A M A T U R E S. The syndicate are.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
FBI to stop 90% of mager crimb!
they will stop doing it.

J. Edgar Hoover was Lex Luthor !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join