It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real Haunting - Situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Hi it's been awhile since I've posted a thread. Since I joined ATS I've about alot of different things and most was theory. What is only occuring to me is I was living in a paranormal situation and have been for almost 10 years. I don't know how Im supposed to work it out or who is out there that could work it out or has. I mean why hasn't concrete research been done into this and why isn't there more awareness. Trying to work this stuff out as I went along was a hard but thorough way of understanding what it's like to experience it and how to fight it and how it uses psyops grade or beyond in the realm of evil mind games and word /context twisting arguments that I hear both audibly (9 years on and off) and clairaudiently(relatively new sense, 2 years)) and argue with mentally. It hears my thoughts and spent alot of time studying my neural patterns. I am not suffering any serious mental issues. I have kept much of this to myself. I have sought therapy

Keep an open mind and please believe I'm not making this up or delusional. I am looking for help and advice not attention or stars and flags for the sake of stats or status.

I have been experiencing a haunting. For almost.10 years with something/s evil and dark. It's been long and testing and really.. just hard to explain exactly how I feel right now and after all of it so far. It ain't great!
I'm trying to find help asap as its gotten worse the past 4 months. Please someone asap help me work this out. It's a biothreat I've only just realised recently.

I have had physical feeling of something pulsating moving around over the body, has been external but it feels like it's in my esophicus at times. Like a creature of some sort but invisible or seemingly that way. I can't work it out. Places where I feel I'm being touched there is no space, between my sides and couch when lying down. But it can also feel like the tips of fingers poking me gently after the pulsating has stopped. It moves around. I felt it in my throat today and tonight. For awhile. Moving. I'm kinda stressed about it and going to doctors about it for radiology tests.

My thought is what is here is trying to make me to believe that it's a type of creature, I can't see it but I feel it and I've seen physical traces behind the couch which is where I am alot of the time I'm home. On hardwood floor in the dust under the couch there are.markings like something has moved through it.

The voices that I hear, what haunts me. Is an actual haunting. It started not long after I took that photo. Something followed me back. It's made my life a nightmare. Some of the stuff is so messed up.

It has manifested in a mixture of what seems like psychosis symptoms but I don't have an underlying mental disorder. I hear them audibly and through Clair audience. I had to learn myself what it was I was hearing and work out as I went along that I had clairaudience. They don't make sense much of the time in a way that they contradict one another or itself in things it says and the clairaudiently stuff is the worst stuff I've ever heard. Evil Dark # at times.

My vision is impaired slightly in the past few months. Waves of what looks like energy ripples in tunnel in my eyesight. Noticeable when I look at bright things, definitely weird. When I close my eyes I see weird stuff now. Sometimes it's like things in the room not seemingly interacting with other things though. However it's not an hallucination. A type of hyper paradoilia and the faces I see are everywhere and change and or warped and all wrong, dark, looking at me.

I feel cursed. I've had proximity to people that say they felt the same, cursed but never elloborated. I feel it's connected.

There is a cluster of strange very subtle phenomena and cancer, disease related illness in local area.

I've tried smudging, it helps with the audibal stuff and lightens the mood in the household. It was calmer in house but it doesn't seem to do anything for the physical manifestations or ear ringing.

Things have moved physically in front of my eyes and I've woken up to things moved near me.

The pulsating issue is the most disturbing. It's happening alot when I get comfortable at home. Like it's trying to torment me. However I don't know if the main haunting is related to the pulsating. What I heard sounded as though what haunting me doesn't know what the pulsating is but detects it . But taunts me about it at abit same trying to torment me. Darkness. I feel pulsating in my mouth right now. It's disgusting. Moved up my esophicus, into my throat and to my mouth. Pulsating and moving. That's what I just felt and have been feeling. I need to know what to do next. [Exfil[quarantine]https.

The pulsating started out 4 months ago. It is also external moves around my body over the surface but I can't see anything moving externally like clothes or blanket or cushions near where I feel it, it's feels like something should be moving but I can't see it but I feel it and it's not a physical creature but seems to mimic what one would feel like. There is an intelligence to its movements and goes for energy points on the body's field. It makes the couch shake or feel like it's just shook when I seat it away from where I feel it. It feel like it moves away fast, the pulsating, resonating ends abruptly and in a thud Thereare multiple of the things that cause the pulsating feeling (like pulse but different rates, sometimes high resonance) it's trying to probe or interact with my body somehow. It's disturbing and feels intrusive.

me of this as far back as 2011. Same house. The atmosphere is low. Physical illness with multiple house members. Cancer(death), osteo perosis and mental health issues. There is a cluster of similar cases around my area. I mean the illness and mental health and people living a lost and isolated life

I'm rarely happy. Feel isolated. Experienced Beyond psyops grade psychological attacks through hearing them audibly and clairaudiently ( the clairaudience is very similar to how a thought is heard in the head and outloud sort of thought. It took me along time to work out what it was. At first it was like a thought but I knew it wasn't a thought or something I'd thought or said. The auditory ones I hear, there are two or three entity or one pretending to be more than one. The auditory ones are I think pretending what I hear clairaudiently is something I've just thought. Either that or it was coming from something else they didn't know was there or most likely coming from them as well just in a different channel of hearing and in an attempt to control a person and attempt to imitate their thoughts. Like someone knocks and I start walking over to the door. Suddenly in my head it's like I'm rehearsing what im about to say. Sometimes a product of imagining moreso when I'm dwelling or reflecting on a situation. But the 'rehearsing' isn't always coming from me. I'm hearing it like a thought but it ain't me. It not really a thought. It's an attempt to influence. I had to work this out as I went over 10 years. That stuff only started about 2 and half years ago. It feels like it's been a year. My life is like groundhog Day. The type of stuff I'veposted this for a few reasons. For help, advice and to warn others of this potential threat to health. On a spiritual scale whatever this is, it's dark and what nightmares are made of.

What can I do? It needs to be stopped

Dae

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't know why I am replying because I don't know anything. I'm glad you said you are being tested at the doctors, sounds like radiation poisoning! Do you have an item that you have around you a lot? Something that could be emitting radiation? Can you afford to rent or buy a Geiger counter?

I am not a Christian but I hear asking for help from the ole Jesus dude can be really helpful, apparently you don't have to believe in it for it to work either.

I do hope that the doctors can help!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
PM me....or not.

a reply to: Havick007

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Havick - did you contact DeathSlayer? I am saying prayers over you. Tell me if it's different after this.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

PM sent

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
No he hasn't.

I guess he has everything under control....for awhile anyway.

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

Havick - did you contact DeathSlayer? I am saying prayers over you. Tell me if it's different after this.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Sounds like muscle spasms you would feel like you were being poked. Try excersizing do 30 min runs every morning and see if these symptoms go away, Not to mention eccersize is gret for depression so it might help there as well. And before laying down stretch this will also help prevent muscle spasms.

I kind of know how you feel because when i was maybe 11 i learned i could somewhat control it. Let me explain i would lie in bed awake and i had convinced myself there was something under my bed. i could litterally feel it when getting poked like a finger pushing up on the mattress. But then i realized if i concentrated i could cause the feeling which confused me, So then i would lay there wondering if i just knew before hand or was causing it. I was in a highly stressful situation at the tie when that ended so did the poking.
edit on 5/15/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Okay, thanks DeathSlayer. We are warriors of God and can help this person. So, hopefully, especially with your experience, he doesn't have to put up with any further attacks.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
OK I am bored.... so here goes:

Without a proper interview there will be some guessing due to unanswered questions. But first lets look at the some facts:

a paranormal situation and have been for almost 10 years.
SIGN #1 - So these spirits have a legal right to this individual. This alone is a biggy .... it will take an expert to extract when, where, why and what purpose they took legal right over this individual. This is a hard battle to win..... it will take either a demonologists or an exorcists. You can use mediums and spiritualist to get the answers but they cannot remove the spirits (there is more than one and the dangerous one is the one who remains silent....the boss ..... probably baal....(he has many names)

I have had physical feeling of something pulsating moving around over the body, has been external but it feels like it's in my esophicus at times. Like a creature of some sort but invisible or seemingly that way.
SIGN #2 - Spirits enter the human body through eyes, ears, nose, mouth, anus, penis or vagina and you will feel it as it moves through the body, sometimes very painful. No matter how painful, he must fight back and reject any of their demands because if you give in, expect a full body possession which will be pure hell which will lead him to suicide.

Physical illness with multiple house members. Cancer(death), osteo perosis and mental health issues.
SIGN #3 - Sickness and illnesses are ALWAYS the case when dealing with these types of pests. Since they have the legal right to this man's body (lets hope not his soul) they have the right to kill this individual however they want.

I'm rarely happy. Feel isolated. Experienced Beyond psyops grade psychological attacks through hearing them audibly and clairaudiently ( the clairaudience is very similar to how a thought is heard in the head and outloud sort of thought.
SIGN #4 - Not clear enough for me....need details....Is he clearly hearing them outside his body, then they are next to him near his ears speaking directly into his ears...IF he hears them from within his mind (voices inside his mind often common especially with children)

Now finding someone nearby.....good luck. Most priest are wimps and have little to no faith. Many disregard spirits due to fear of their own sins being made during the deliverance or fear of getting attached to these beings due to not knowing what to do.

Stop the pagan idol ways with smudging.....witchcraft.

With very little info ..... my opinion..... since the individual has not released what these spirits tell him, it appears the individual in under an obessession attack (this is more than a manifestation) next phase is full possession. Lets hope he is not blacking out and losing time.

I am NOT trying to scare anyone!!! If you dont believe ...fine. But this issue is not going anywhere.

It is possible I might find someone nearby who can help him....or he will have to travel....

Insanity is coming....thats what the voices do....then suicide or death through illness....

Finding someone is hard....You dont find these people in the yellow pages....

DS

EDIT: I did my part, now its up to the OP and what he wants. Often the spirits punish their slaves when attempting to contact someone like me. It is impossible to help through internet or phone..... a man of God MUST lay hands on him to purge the evil during the deliverance. A full deliverance is required to set this man free.

Heavenly Father have mercy on this man's soul. Guide this poor soul to a man of God who can deliver him from these pests.

edit on 15-5-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Than you a reply to: hiddeninsite

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wtf are you talking about any legal rights of these entities!!? are you stupid? They don't have any!! They are against God! a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Thanknyou

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Okay, thanks DeathSlayer. We are warriors of God and can help this person. So, hopefully, especially with your experience, he doesn't have to put up with any further attacks.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ive researched these, ive never experienced much of it but i know they do exist.

Heres where ive seen them mentioned.

Baba Vanga, a renowned Russian prophetess had talked about these invisible creatures after her accident when she got her gift and blindness.
historyofyesterday.com...

Chameleo by Robert Guffey. A man experiences invisible beings following him after the feds accuse him of stuff.
www.orbooks.com...

A remote viewer that worked for the CIA said she could command a "spirit" to go to the location of the target and get info.
I dont have the link for this anymore.

Anyways, from what ive been gathering from all this. Its very much possible that the "psychics" of the internet can do some mean spirited # to people for money/entertainment. Tho yours sounds like its from possible spirits that have latched onto whoever has them.

Ive really only experienced flashing lights, small dots flying around, mind controlled people and objects moving. However, my "spirits" come from being gangstalked rather than an actual haunting.

Ive slowly been piecing it together whether the feds have hired actual spirits or spirit summoners. It doesnt sound like the astral projected individuals that ive experienced either.

Strange stuff indeed.

Anyways i decided to take a magical approach to this by researching magic and the like. I ended up calling to Death spirits and deities for help, because they seem the most powerful. Though i often wonder if its working because the stalking has not stopped. How can you cast a curse on something you dont know the names of?

Years pass and im alot better than i was before at using the tools needed to defend myself. So i may give the wild magick another try and see if itll work better. Im thinking, cutting light blue yarn to trap the astral projectors outside their body or weaken it. Pins in the eyes of the psychics. Rust for the machines, since theyre demonic fiends. Whatever it is, ill keep at it with what i can do.

I know they can carry things with them like instruments, so it got me wondering if they can take phones and use that to create noises. At the same time ive had them "battle" with each other by making loud pops like it was a scene out of Harry Potter lol. I know some mathematician that went to live in the woods heard those same pops outside his cabin before he went crazy and stabbed a fed. I forget his name however.

The last rituals i did went very well, but didnt have the intended effects of killing off these stalkers. Life continues on... for now.
edit on 4-8-2021 by Wirecrash because: Added more info

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
In some instances a demon can have legal rights to both your body and (spirit). One example is a curse. A curse is a legal binding agreement between the witch/warlock and Lucifer for something you have done that is against God's law and God will not interfere. Let me give you an example:

Vehicle manslaughter .... a traffic accident where you accidentally killed someone...this is blood guilt. In the OT when this happened (manslaughter) the guilty person had to run to a sanctuary city so the relatives of the dead person could not kill you. A place of protection....NOT from God but from the sanctuary city. (Which God set up but did NOT control)

IF the person failed to make it to one of these cities and a relative of the dead person tracked down the manslaughter and killed the person, he was in his legal right to kill the manslaughter without being charged with murder.

So blood guilt is but one example....abortion, manslaughter, driving one to suicide..etc

The realm of hell works on owning one's soul through legal rights THROUGH God's laws concerning one's sin. Unrepentent sins are not protected under God and his laws.

Hell too has its laws. Hell is full of lawyers.....

originally posted by: Havick007
Wtf are you talking about any legal rights of these entities!!? are you stupid? They don't have any!! They are against God! a reply to: DeathSlayer

edit on 9-8-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

This is demonic or worse, of a fallen angel. Either way, pray continually, play Christian music continually throughout, and demand that it leave in the name of Jesus Christ! I will pray for you as well.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Havick - I see I have a message from you but I can't open it. Can you resend?

top topics

join