It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC plans to drop mask requirements for fully vaccinated people

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
Haven’t worn one, won’t wear one, won’t get the jab.

Guess nothing changes in my life

SaneThinking

Ditto

Never even held a mask in my hand let alone worn one
And won’t

Never been approached or spoken to about it either, nobody cares.

It’s a have

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expected to announce that people who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 no longer need to wear masks or physically distance, indoors or outdoors in most circumstances, according to two sources familiar with the recommendations.

The new recommendation comes more than a year after the CDC first recommended that Americans should wear masks to protect against spreading or catching the coronavirus. At that time, the U.S. was logging more than 1,000 Covid-19 deaths per day.

A person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after the last dose of Covid-19 vaccine. That gives the immune system enough time to develop antibodies against the virus. According to CDC data, more than 35 percent of the population has been fully vaccinated.

Source

A sign that things are returning to normal.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but things are not going to return to “normal”.

Too many people have bought into this narrative for this to ever happen. Thanks.

I ride my bicycle every day.

I see a LOT of people still wearing masks outside, BY THEMSELVES, walking around on a waterfront.

It fricking kills me!

At first I thought it was funny, then after a while I thought it was annoying, now I just feel sorry for them.

Though their fear is irrational I understand that the media and “experts” are responsible for doing this to their minds.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: chr0naut

And now, I suppose, comes the great shaming of all those who said stupid stuff about how COVID-19 was going to be used to take away freedom and reset the world. Those people would look like real idiots, eh?

Is this the same world you lived in back in 2019? I think not, so the reset has already happened, you just don't know it.

Every time there has been an epidemic, going back through history, there have been the same types of denials, and the same types of doomsayers. It's just that this time, the BS has been super-powered by social media.

The point is that people clearly "don't know it", even while being fully aware of what is supposed to be going wrong, and being on the lookout for it, because they have had years of noise from social media telling them how it will all end in tears.

The sun is shining here and I am comfortable, well fed, employed, don't lack for any essentials, am moderately happy, and feel hopeful. Sorry.

edit on 13/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
a reply to: Tulpa

I'm a progressive liberal but this made me actually laugh out loud.

As low as my humour is, it can hopefully be recognised .

Cheers.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
After the last few years as a basis .... seems like Perfect Cover to blame the non Experimentally vaccinated people when the volunteer lab specimens start dropping like flies because of being vaccinated... More division, more angst

Love to be wrong that's for sure...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Well that settles it, I just became "vaccinated". Such a shame that by Federal law, I am not obligated to show my medical records to anyone. They will just have to take my word for it.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I wonder if the NY Yankees staff is still wearing their masks -

7 Yankees coaches, staff have "breakthrough" cases of COVID-19

Pssssst - "breakthrough" means they were all fully vaccinated.
OH SNAP!

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Are people who refused to get the vaccine still evil?

Will all the people who lost their jobs going to get them back?

Will the small business owners ever regain their losses.

Are you who are vaccinated happy and smug now that you "did your part?"

It doesn't surprise me that the whole time the CDC and government has said one thing only to back track the whole time.

Wear a mask and social distance,get vaccinated, continue to wear a mask and social distance, because you can still get it and spread it after the vaccination. Double mask.

Quick let's think of ways to entice people to get vaccinated. People are going maskless and not social distancing, especially those who haven't been vaccinated, and the vaccinated are doing it as well even though they were told to keep wearing a mask.

Oh, how about free donuts? Lotteries? Tickets? Throw more free stuff and incentives at them.

What's this? People are getting tired of it? The summer has come upon us, and people want to enjoy it?

I knew it wasn't going to last forever. I've said as much. It still doesn't change the fact that the government all around the world screwed people. All one has to do is follow the tried and true method of "follow the money."

I'm curious what the next decade will entail.

Btw. Still not taking the vaccine.

Can't wait for all the silly "We did it!" celebrations.

And, it will be amusing seeing the nervous wrecks tip toeing out of their homes like they just survived a nuclear holocaust.

Can't wait for the next pandemic where we get to do this # show all over again.
edit on 1352021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Oh, how about free donuts? Lotteries? Tickets? Throw more free stuff and incentives at them.

"Do you want fries with your vax?"

This crap is INSANE.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I was getting used to wearing a mask, but am happy that I can stop. Even though it seems like we are still going to have to put up with masks as the exceptions are on all planes, buses, trains and other forms of public transportation, as well as in health care settings, correctional facilities, homeless shelters, and where required by state and local governments, or businesses.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Let gates tell you about it!

www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I just got this sent to me by my job.

Summary of Recent Changes

Update that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance

Update that fully vaccinated people can refrain from testing following a known exposure unless they are residents or employees of a correctional or detention facility or a homeless shelter

Key Points

The following recommendations apply to non-healthcare settings. For related information for healthcare settings, visit Updated Healthcare Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations in Response to COVID-19 Vaccination.

Fully vaccinated people can:

Resume activities without wearing masks or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance

Resume domestic travel and refrain from testing before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel

Refrain from testing before leaving the United States for international travel (unless requ.ired by the destination) and refrain from self-quarantine after arriving back in the United States

Refrain from testing following a known exposure, if asymptomatic, with some exceptions for specific settings

Refrain from quarantine following a known exposure if asymptomatic

Refrain from routine screening testing if feasible

For now, fully vaccinated people should continue to:

Get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
Follow CDC and health department travel requirements and recommendations

www.cdc.gov...

I work State and Local, so I will have to continue with a mask. I am sure they will continue to require our patients to wear mask,until identified as vaccinated, but who knows. This Florida after all.

Health care restrictions
www.cdc.gov...

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
BAM...take that. Im right there with you on that. Perhaps he got the chip, you know,,,the mask of the beast....errrr mark.a reply to: network dude

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
printer goes "whrrrrrrrrrr"

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I have to ask.
You're vaccinated.....or you're not vaccinated.
Aren't you protected either way?
Those who are vaccinated cannot transmit the disease...those who are vaccinated should not get the disease.
Isn't that how vaccines work LOL

At first glance, this seems like a government way to further divide the nation.
edit on Thu May 13 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Umm....
Didn't they say you can still get the vid with the vaccine?

LOL

So all of us that have already had the vid, have to still where a mask, but the vaccinated can?

Makes sense

Read the article. 117 million vaccinated in America, less than 10,000 caught it afterwards. Those are pretty good results.

Oh. Wait.

Wonder where that data originated from? Boy I sure hope it wasn't the CDC. You know, that organization that is only tracking "breakthrough" cases that land one in the hospital or morgue?

CDC Limits Reviews of Vaccinated but Infected - Spurring Concerns

Whoops.

ETA:

Reading the upstream story from that link is an exercise in simultaneous pity and schadenfreude.

There are honestly people that think that 1) receiving a vaccine for a respiratory ailment is a bullet-proof coat of armor that will 100% protect them from infection and 2) the COVID vaccine will protect them indefinitely.
edit on 13-5-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Pro Choice for Abortion

Pro Choice for Vax ?

Hmmmm 🤫

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So let see if I understand this right...

Hypothetically, let's say one elects to follow the tsunami of indoctrination, they don't want to "kill gramma", or they want free french fries, to sit among their fellow smarmy elevated vaxers at a baseball game.

They take the jab.

Now, what happens when it's time for them to "update their jab" and get the vaccine booster.

What if one fails to secure their subsequent jab(s) prior to their prescribed timetable?

Is the vaccine face tattoo removed and a newer one issued?

Do you need to go get your vaccine passport re-stamped?

Does your job require you to re-mask/re-distance after 12 months and you haven't re-jabbed?

What happens if you happen to be a dreaded "breakthrough" case? Is your passport revoked?!

Anyone seeing any slippery slopes or edge cases with this yet??

Since when is safety and health security a binary condition?

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Pro Choice for Abortion

Pro Choice for Vax ?

Hmmmm 🤫

You have to think 4D-chess like a true leftist to understand where that conversation will go and get ahead of their logic.

Once you make the analogy of "my body, my choice" between abortion and vaccination, their response will undoubtedly be (in their most smarmy tone)

"Well....choosing to have an abortion won't put anyone around you at risk, UNLIKE refusing to get jab'd, you filthy anti-vaxxer".

That's the part where you retort:

"Hmm..I guess you're implying that getting vaccinated will prevent one from being a carrier?. But, didn't Pfizer themselves stop short of making that claim due to insufficient data? Oh, and what's with this idea of "breakthrough" cases? If someone who's vaccinated can still symptomatically suffer from COVID...then that means //by definition// that they can still "shed" the virus, as their body is still fighting it off. So....what was your point again??"

"...."

(sound of crickets)
edit on 13-5-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join