It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Vaccine Could Stop Future Coronaviruses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yes, the new saga in the fight for the mutated covid, new vaccine developed by the Duke Human Vaccine Institute could help fight COVID-19 and its variants. It could also be the solution we need for future pandemics.

Welcome to the world of more technology to be used in humans.

Introducing a New Type of Vaccine
The new vaccine, given solely to monkeys and mice thus far, uses a nanoparticle to trigger neutralizing antibodies. Called a pan-coronavirus vaccine, it’s blocked 100 percent of COVID-19 infections in monkeys while outperforming other current vaccine platforms in tests.

www.msn.com...

Get ready world, we will be getting now into full blown nanoparticles floating in our bodies for the benefit of humanity.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Sorry could not resist a bit of Borg there (not Tennis - Star Trek).

And yes these will not be nano machines but you know there is already a viable vaccine, it may not be instantly protective but can be modified extremely quickly and cheaply but it is being suppressed.

First brought to our attention by one of our fellow members I have since lost the link to the original post since I tend to cancel my thread subscriptions when they go cold but easy to track down with an internet search.
www.dw.com...

A traditional vaccine that work's perfectly, no RNA editing.

Still if this vaccine has no side affects, does not tinker with RNA, has less side affects then the current mass experiment then it is a worthy project to pursue especially since they are testing it more ethically than using the entire population as a laboratory guinea pig which is what they are doing with the current so called vaccines for the Covid 19 - original strain.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So this is bad too? Because nano particle is a scary word?

It’s protein based, designed to stimulate toll like receptors in antigen presenting cells. Antigen presenting cells, help the adaptive immune response build immunity to an antigen target. So it’s not genetic based like the other vaccines, this one is protein based. Toll like receptors identify molecular patterns in pathogens, they are part of the innate immune response and it is theorized that you can train up the innate immune response as well as the adaptive immune response to learn and remember these pathogens. This is good in a virus that suppresses antigen presenting cells.

What this does, or should do, is provide a more controlled, longer lasting immune response that will target the various proteins on the delivery system. This gives us immunity to increasing diversity of viruses in the same family. Basically, you throw a bunch of different proteins on a delivery system and this causes the immune response to go after and develop antibodies to those proteins.

It looks like they stacked it on already mRNA vaccinated animals and it improved immunity against other variants. It’s a cool idea, I would love to see the data and response in humans. Looks like human clinical trials are coming up soon.

www.nature.com...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Yeah... no thanks. I'll survive like 99.8% of the rest of us.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
They need a vaccine that self mutates after injection !!!!😀

Oh wait.😧

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Yeah... no thanks. I'll survive like 99.8% of the rest of us.

Right. 99% of everyone alive today will die of something other than a Virus...any virus.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
"My body, my choice..."
sigh

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

So this is bad too? Because nano particle is a scary word?

Looks to be much, much better than the mRNA jabs, but...

I still much prefer just relying on my god given immune system that I boost naturally with the appropriate supplements.

Especially for something with such an extremely low CFR.

Now, if you want to discuss this in terms of a really nasty bug with an extremely high death rate even for those who are actually and truly healthy (as opposed to people who think they are simply because they lack any obvious symptoms) - then, and only then, would I consider a jab.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Study: People vaccinated for COVID-19 are shedding chemical particles

Yeah, scary stuff!

Oh, wait... oxygen is an "chemical particle"!

Sorry for that link, marg, but I wanted to make a point: just because something is classified as a "nano-particle" does not mean it is some weird sciency high tech experimentation. A "nano-particle" is a tiny piece of... something. Like a small protein or neurotransmitter or amino acid. That's all it is. We already have all sorts of "full blown nanoparticles floating in our bodies"... if we didn't, we'd all be dead. That's just how the body works.

Good story. Just don't be scared of the big words.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yeah, it does depends on the organism, but it should still be the patients choice, unless this thing was a true killer. Respiratory virus, vaccine can be garbage at times. In others, it works very well. This vaccine or a universal could be the answer we’re looking for but something else will always replace the pathogen. We can’t predict every single possible protein arrangement or receptor target.

The only case where I can potentially argue for one of the vaccines is that we are starting to find interesting issues in neurological, cardiopulmonary, and endothelial tissues. It would stop the virus before it can reproduce in those areas. Fortunately, it does still seem to be a small subset developing autoimmune issues with self reactive antibodies but those numbers could be higher because we seem to clear it quickly in most cases. It’s also doing weird things with cell signaling that we didn’t initially expect that go beyond modifying inflammatory signaling. So no active symptoms, but it’s lingering in one of these tissues or has already caused damage there.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

We already have all sorts of "full blown nanoparticles floating in our bodies"... if we didn't, we'd all be dead. That's just how the body works.

I don't think you quite understand what nanoparticles are.

ec.europa.eu...

Human made nanoparticles are far smaller than anything naturally in our body apart from possibly viruses and the only nanoparticles humans currently have in us comes from environmental pollutants.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Natural sources of nanoparticles include combustion products forest fires, volcanic ash, ocean spray, and the radioactive decay of radon gas.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is wonderful news!

Liberals are running the country, so we should insure their protection, with these injections, straight away. Think of the children spared the horror of losing a beloved parent.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Then what is calcium that makes up your bones?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

My daughter ended up in emergency for the first time in her life for severe blood loss, after being around some girls who accepted the injection vaccine stuff. After investigating this, we have connected with hundreds of uninjected women suffering the same, and some having their wombs removed.
I would like to know your position on this.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I’ll pass. I’m no longer interested in any vaccine.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Microparticles. The difference in size between a nanoparticle and microparticle is about the same as the difference in size between a kilometer and a millimeter. (a mile and approximately 1/16" for you American folks.) Nanoparticles are smaller than your DNA things that are smaller than your DNA can damage it.
edit on 12/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

What are bones made of?

Bone is a nanomaterials composed of organic (mainly collagen) and inorganic (mainly nano-hydroxyapatite) components, with a hierarchical structure ranging from nanoscale to macroscale.

www.nature.com...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Yes, the new saga in the fight for the mutated covid, new vaccine developed by the Duke Human Vaccine Institute could help fight COVID-19 and its variants. It could also be the solution we need for future pandemics.

Welcome to the world of more technology to be used in humans.

Introducing a New Type of Vaccine
The new vaccine, given solely to monkeys and mice thus far, uses a nanoparticle to trigger neutralizing antibodies. Called a pan-coronavirus vaccine, it’s blocked 100 percent of COVID-19 infections in monkeys while outperforming other current vaccine platforms in tests.

www.msn.com...

Get ready world, we will be getting now into full blown nanoparticles floating in our bodies for the benefit of humanity.

Nano what? Oh you mean the things the sheep said would never be put into vaccines, those things?
WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE ENOUGH?
How much more can The Powers That Shouldn't Be push until the sheep realize they've been f#cked with this whole time? It's incredible.
Rushed vaccine happened
Vaccine passports happened
Deaths and injuries due to the jab have happened
People being excluded from society because they don't have the jab
Everything they said was never going to happen HAPPENED.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Reminds me of the movie "The Giver". First they will start with the daily injections.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I think it’s just us using words interchangeably for so many cases. Microorganisms can produce and take up nano particles. With this, it is something we create as a delivery system to prevent disease that meets a certain size requirement that falls under the definition of a nanoparticle. I had to to look it up out of curiosity and size seems to be the major determining factor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join