It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes it is not smart to be a lone wolf hero

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
As soon as he broke cover and pulled a gun would it have been OK to shoot him right there in self defense (prolly not anyplace in California). Was it proper for him to pull a gun to defend himself from the mob after numerous videos of people pulled from cars and beaten to death by some little darlin mob idiot ? ? There are much worse videos but this was the first I came across youtu.be...

5IV0MRMrRbc

American Justice one way or the other you are screwed in way to many circumstances youtu.be...

I agree, In the times we are living American Justice is extinct.

I do like how you tactically describe the situation, however there is nothing tactical about this old guy.

I rather hear your thoughts on that driver carrying cash in South Africa displaying calm as he and a passenger came under heavy gunfire.

edit on 8-5-2021 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Look at this video.

LOOK AT IT.

This is a YOUNG group of armed fanatics walking down a street.

This is communism folks, in YOUR country.

It is coming.

These groups will only grow larger.

Right now they just need a leader and then it's "look out".

I'm not kidding.

If you can't see what is happening in this video and the implications behind it, you have your head up your butt.

We're MOMENTS away from a war.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
So now it’s the time you want to take guns away? Hilarious... as soon as you see the guys you don’t like with guns you are willing to surrender your rights to government? Damn if that all it took I would had told all my Dems friends to buy as many guns as possible like 10 years ago.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Welcome to the America you all wanted. Now that it's here, enjoy. It won't get better, so be prepared for anything like this to happen at any time.

Me, I'll just sit back and watch the fireworks. Should be a good # show.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: BrokenCircles
I’m no law expert but I’m pretty sure that there are laws that protect drivers/individuals as a whole. If what you want is a law prohibiting people from protesting in the streets then what you want is more government restrictions on your rights.

Stop putting words in my 'mouth'. People can protest anywhere they want. I have no problem with that. If need be, they can set up barricades. Sometimes, the police will even do it for them.

However, if they continue using their bodies to prevent a vehicle from driving down the road, and if they then get hit by said vehicle, then they need to be aware that it is nobodies fault but their own. They should also be held accountable for any damage done to that vehicle. And then, hopefully they might finally realize that, "Oh, maybe we should clear a path for this person to drive through."

The scenario shown in the OP of this thread very easily could have ended with multiple gunshot victims, and for what? All because they didn't want to let this guy drive through.

I'm not saying anyone should just floor it and drive into a crowd, but if people don't start respecting vehicles and allowing drivers to pass through, then we will continue seeing more and more easily avoidable events such as this. There is no need for it.

Don’t get me wrong. Finding yourself in traffic due to a protest sucks. It has happened to me as well a few times. In one I was stuck in traffic for about 2 hours... major suck!!! But no one time my mind went to “let me just run this people over”. Today is them protesting and tomorrow it could be me and I wouldn’t want a crazy derange lunatic to deny me of my rights.

So if an average ordinary person is driving down the road, and they hit an idiot who is knowingly standing in the road while being well aware of the oncoming vehicle, then you think that the driver is the one who is a crazy deranged lunatic??

NO. The crazy deranged lunatic is the one who is trying to deny the driver of his right to drive down the road. The protesters are not the only ones who have rights.

My tax money has been spent on building roads so that I can drive on them.

Roads were meant to be driven on. Period.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Tempter
So now it’s the time you want to take guns away? Hilarious... as soon as you see the guys you don’t like with guns you are willing to surrender your rights to government? Damn if that all it took I would had told all my Dems friends to buy as many guns as possible like 10 years ago.

Who said anything about taking away people's guns except you?

Project much?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join