It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season 2-The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Unfortunately I can't watch this where I am.

However, here's an interview Knapp did with the new owner. They talk about a few things, including the new series. I watched it at the end of April, but I can't remember much of the details... it couldn't have been that enlightening or I fell asleep.

One thing I remember is that he was a sceptic before buying the ranch, now not so much...

George Knapp talks with Skinwalker Ranch owner Brandon Fugal.
Recorded April 14, 2021

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Like most of these docudramas, it’s all about the drama. They put George Knapp out there in a chair to set all night, he said the only thing that attacked him was mosquitos.

I think if they want to check out the radiation at 1000 feet, put their equipment in the helicopter and fly it up there. Also check out the line of sight with microwave tower and cell towers. Perhaps that’s the answer.

Dig a hole, knock down the old building and bring in a witch or witch doctor. As is I don’t see anything happening.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

What is the best evidence of strangeness they've caught on camera? On any program or documentary.

Ive never seen the shows

Tune in to Season 3 to find out!!!!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Funny! You have to call me "Night Hawk"

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: NightFlight

That's what gets me...if they had so many issues with batteries and such why then do the actual film crews not have any issues...and why don't their cameras ever catch anything unexplained?

George Knapp and Bigelow have claimed that whatever is at the ranch or "goes/appears" there is intelligent and aware of what is going on, and purposefully avoids cameras.

Theres the story about the security cameras being torn down and mangled.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I totally believe there is some higher strangeness at the ranch. I just don't believe what I see on that show as it doesn't stand up to scrutiny. If there was EM fields draining batteries right and left you'd think its would have been documented by the production crew at some point.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated by the Oak Island story, but not so much Skinwalker Ranch. I watched the premier last night and it comes across to me as a bunch of grown men running around scaring themselves. Any large, isolated ranch is going to be spooky at night. Also, being in awe of water disappearing into a sinkhole is borderline moronic.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

The book by Colm Kelleher and George Knapp was pretty good.
I've heard them both interviewed on the Art Bell show and George has spoken about it in a couple of presentations he's done at UFO conventions.

Since then, almost everything I've heard about the ranch has been derived from the above.
There was some other guy who used to claim he'd been there regularly and reported some interesting things but I cannot remember his name just now. Not sure if he was credible or not.

I'll still try and watch the show when it's available.

edit on 552021 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I love that show. I think there is a base deep underground and whatever power generation technology being used is causing a space-time anomaly around the event horizon. And the phenomenon is other dimensions and times bleeding in and out of our plane of existence allowing a lot of phenomenon be observed.

However, it is a scary place. You never know what nasties you may come into contact with. Like the Dire Wolf that the family that originally owned it saw that they shot and the tracks disappeared. It could have wandered into our time and then warped back into it's time and the tracks just ended. If they are using anti-matter reactors or some other exotic power generation, it may be generating the signals being observed on the spectrum analyzer and tricorders.

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens!

edit on 5/5/21 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Oh my gosh I am loving this series, now that the mystery of Oak Island is coming to an end, yes they got treasure it probably be digged out in the next season, but this series is a bigger mystery and I want to know more, been watching now

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
After reading about the history of skinwalker ranch, it seems that whatever is going on is ancient, Native Americans knows about it, pass to them by generations, I wonder if the stories about the land and the area was started long ago to keep people from the area. Yes I think is paranormal, but ancient.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Oh my gosh I am loving this series, now that the mystery of Oak Island is coming to an end, yes they got treasure it probably be digged out in the next season

How do you know they found treasure?

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Because two episodes earlier they send samples from the latest diggings to test for minerals, the test results came back positive for silver, in the explanation by the experts he said that silver and gold both test as silver, one of the brothers asked if it was a cart of treasure or just a bag of treasure size, the expert told him that it was truckloads of treasure.

So at the finale they were all happy to know that the treasure is real and is going to be excavated. I hope,

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The show is sometimes hard to watch with the constant commentary on what you just saw and the over acting but interesting none the less.

My favorite story is the report of the "Predator" thing screeching behind the meditating guy and scaring him off. I grew up on Bugs Bunny cartoons, freaking classic LMFAO! Now if its true or not who knows... I`d camp out there for a week, seems peaceful.

Apparently, there is a creature on the Skinwalker Ranch who has that same kind of technology. The creature's natural appearance has never been seen, but its flicker has been noticed jutting from bush to bush.

One person who came to the ranch to meditate had a run-in with the Predator. He sat down, meditated, and then one of the Shermans noticed the Predator approaching. The meditating man stayed there, with his eyes closed.

The Predator got within inches of the man, and let out a horrific roar. The man opened his eyes to see the Predator's camouflaged presence, ran for his life, and never returned.

vocal.media... e-happened-on-the-skinwalker-ranch

edit on 5-5-2021 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2021 by StratosFear because: oNe bY oNe the pEnguine$ ste@l my S@nItY

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Stories, tales, heresay.

No actual evidence. None.

Its a good story the skinwalker ranch, but thats all it is.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think what got me interested in this whole thing was the first season of this show and the interviews with the locals. They seems pretty freaked out and genuine. Of course, that could all be BS, but I doubt it.

I've seen a UFO with my own eyes when I was 7 years old. Of course, no one else saw it, their backs were turned...but it was burned in my memory, without a doubt, it was not an aircraft we would all recognize...especially in rural New Brunswick, Canada.

Now, who was flying it? Who knows! But it was probably the strangest thing I had ever seen and have not seen anything like it since. I hadn't even heard of aliens or UFOs before that experience.

So, needless to say, I get where these folks are coming from.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
After reading about the history of skinwalker ranch, it seems that whatever is going on is ancient, Native Americans knows about it, pass to them by generations, I wonder if the stories about the land and the area was started long ago to keep people from the area. Yes I think is paranormal, but ancient.
The Shermans were the first to say anything that I know of about unusual occurrences on that ranch. The owners before them were the Myers from about 1905 to 1987, and the stories about inside-out dogs while they were owners are completely made up fiction:

"The Myers Family and Skinwalker Ranch" (Ep 53 Clip)

Even after the Shermans sold the Ranch, they still lived in the area and Sherman even worked for the new owner at the time, Bob Bigelow though he signed an NDA so he couldn't talk about it after he signed that. What's odd though is one scientist Bob Bigelow hired for his "NIDS" outfit which was studying the ranch was John Alexander, former director of non-lethal weapons testing at Los Alamos National Laboratories.

That's an interesting background, when some people have speculated that the security guards Bob Bigelow hired to work at the ranch may have been "human guinea pigs" for some kind of secret testing of some sort.

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Stories, tales, heresay.

No actual evidence. None.

Agreed, Bigelow's NIDS had this allegedly elaborate scientific setup for making scientific observations, yet there appears to be absolutely nothing that that I have seen that is any kind of scientific measurement of the stories they tell.

Its a good story the skinwalker ranch, but thats all it is.
I'm not even sure it's a good story when the only answer you get for "what did that NIDS scientific investigation show?" (that I believe was funded by taxpayer dollars) is "nothing of substance".

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Is a good story, I believe is truth on many of the history, specially the one linked to the lore and legends of the native in the area, as with anything is going to be sensationalism, but this people in the show are spending time, effort and money on searching the ranch lands is because they know something is under ground, or at least they believe is something.

This is a good story about the Natives and the lands in the area.

The Skinwalker Ranch and Native American Legends, www.topsecretwriters.com...

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

They filled a small pit with dyed water. Ground soaked it up.

The problem with the dyed water is they shut off the flow into the pit.

I used the same dye in a creek and only used about 1/3 the amount and dyed 35 miles of the creek green.
i had just about every government agency except the post office show up to investigate.

By stopping the flow they likely stopped the water movement underground and that is why it never showed up any place on the ranch.
If they had let the water flow continue for a couple of days the dye may have showed of instead of just pooling under the sinkhole

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Season 1:
Dragon: "No digging!"
Fugal: "That's significant!" "Ok gents, I have to leave, you continue research". (Flys off via heli)

Season 2:
Dragon: "Digging!"
Fugal: "That's significant!" "Ok gents, I have to leave, you continue research". (Flys off via heli)

Season 3:
(Production team scratching their heads to find alternative to the digging drama and brainstorms whether Fugal will ACTUALLY STAY at the site or will he remain flying off with the chopper)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join