It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom is dying - will you do your part?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

That is The question, isnt it?

Decentralization of this nature can literally occur globally within a month, or even less.. We can buy the vast majority of the tools & platforms and have them delivered the next day. The only thing that is missing would be the aspects that truly tie it all together and make it accessible, like lightweight automation.

Then, from there we can start building the tech that truly capitalizes on the advantages (like all the stuff I have worked on).

What it really comes down to is participation. Everything else is good to go!

Which is why I believe such immense effort has been put into convincing people to either buy into corporate servitude, or reject all/most modern tech. The vast majority of folks that have any interest in self-sufficiency tend to view it solely in traditional terms/methods. Terms and methods that are simply not feasible at the scales we are talking about for quite a few reasons.

I have also been watching the growing sentiment, from both main groups, that these sorts of things are "hundreds of years into the future." They are very unlikely to look beyond that assertion, much less actually adopt the platforms.

Basically, it seems there is immense ignorance on where we actually are with our tools and technology. Sad state of affairs, really..

But, due to the speed at which it all can be deployed, we only start to run into serious trouble if/when authorities start targeting the sale & purchase of specific goods like 3d printers. I think it would look pretty suspect if they were to really go after it right now ..even to the most indoctrinated.. but I have little doubt that it is in the works.

There are quite a few steps that need to happen before that occurs though. Which gives some time to actually start building a different paradigm. Particularly one that can be built up overnight, figuratively speaking.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
I disagree - as a child of very young age I experienced life as a sort of reverie - my heart & mind were free. Sure, the framework of my life was dictated by others, but I was free within it.

You pretty much just described the illusion of freedom.

Reclaiming that innate sense of freedom is perhaps the true goal of our own lives (in terms of personal accomplishment) - but greater still, if we can elevate the experience of others to this plateau of freedom in heart & mind, regardless of the structure of our life's framework, and even further, if we can rebuild a fairer framework - these are the most worthy goals of all. It's a tiered thing. Freedom in stages.

Children are carefree not because they have freedom but because they have no heavy obligations/worries. One of the reasons for this is that, usually, all their basic needs are provided for. Sound familiar?
edit on 2-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You just described Nazi Germany

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Making your life as self-sufficient as possible and learning the skills of living without the system is a great way to fight this, namely if many of us are doing this at once. Self-sufficiency is the primary enemy of the Great Reset, and therefore, we must cling onto and cherish it with all our being.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is no freedom in ATS !
Even though mods are all deny ignorance !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join