It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom is dying - will you do your part?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Welcome, ATS.

This thread is, I hope, a clarion call to action. We all have different ideas regarding the way we should live our lives - that's normal, and healthy. There is no one solution which works for everyone - only a handful of variations on a few key themes, and the variety of differing cultures is perhaps one of the richest sources of interpersonal joy that mentally healthy people can claim as a focus for their general enjoyment of life. Without variety, without differences in music, art, literature, theatre, film & TV - we would be doomed to plain, boring, empty 'vanilla existence', rather than a flavourful life of freedoms shared & ideas expressed between peoples that respect & enjoy each other. Sadly, this ideal of variety & substance, is under attack & has been almost destroyed in the psychology of many people groups, because subtle oppression, induced fear & wiwshy-washy propaganda have hobbled the sound progress of humanity & now threaten us with what they are calling, 'the Great Reset'.

You may have heard of the Great Reset, an initiative which is being touted as a response to COVID-19, but in actual fact this is simply a repackaging of ideals & aims of centralisation, control & life-limiting transhumanist dogma, stuff which the uber-elite have worked on in secret for perhaps decades. Certainly if one goes back to the sources which my pre-eminent source (see footer) has documented in astonishing & encouraging detail over the past fifteen years, the bones of this 'open conspiracy' have been visible in all manner of mainstream media sources (bearing in mind that almost all media is owned & operated by a mere handful of hyper-wealthy & powerful corporations) since way back in the early 2000's, after 9/11 kicked off the next level of 'their' plans for the control of the globe. Agenda 21 has now become Agenda 2030 because people – having discovered independent media online – no longer went along without question following the dog & pony show 'they' had laid out before us.

And now, 'the Great Reset', the most recent propaganda campaign courtesy of last year's Davos summit, hosted by the World Economic Forum. The basis of the plan is heinous, and yet they lay it all out in the open literature, if you care to look. They spew piecemeal platitudes at these grand events, but ultimately the whole ideal is to concentrate power in fewer & fewer hands, to program us plebes to accept their eugenics-inspired domination & control over our lives, removing freedoms & literally allocating your accommodation, your education, your work & your calorific intake, your energy usage, your vehicle usage, your access to entertainment, your (lack of) access to the political process (bearing in mind that we're toddling into the fourth industrial revolution – if you thought technocratic controls over your essential liberty are bad now, if you thought the 2020 election was rigged using voting machines programmed to manipulate the vote count, you haven't seen anything yet).. All areas of our lives are to be controlled, monitored (there will be no privacy) – lack of participation in their systems will stamp a target on your back as an immediate object of suspicion or worse. They are dressing it up in platitudes, as noted a propaganda campaign – telling you that it's about ensuring access to education, that it's about ending poverty, that it's about ending world hunger (sure, if you'd like a processed bug-mince® burger with your fries) – they dress it up like that so that you can't possibly disagree with them – sure, let's end world hunger, let's end poverty (your salary will be based on your social participatory credit score, and so on)..

But in reality, this is about one thing alone, one goal which drives them – they want to hand their offspring the keys to a world which is depopulated, controlled & literally two-tier (masters & serfs).

It's about: CONTROL & SUBJUGATION OF THE UNTERMENSCHEN.

And what do you know, Open Office recognised 'UNTERMENSCHEN', even though it's an uncommon, derogatory, loaded German term. I wonder if it's used more frequently than we expect? It literally means sub-human, and that is how we are viewed. We are either obstacles or useful idiots.

You choose. Or perhaps they do.

So what can we do about this state of affairs? Well, I know that there's one source we can go to immediately, which covers not only excellent independent journalism & editorial missives, but also catalogues sources & media in a multiply backed-up & linked/re-linked network which connects to all the greatest independent media journalists & producers, and I would like to recommend that you spend some time familiarising yourself with the back catalogue, to educate yourself with high quality, powerful TRUTH, which will equip you not only to recognise the propaganda & the deceptions perpetrated against us, but will actually empower you with SOLUTIONS that can be trialled, tested, mixed & matched, building networks of trusted real world contacts, and excellent online networks.

Together, as free humans, we can experiment & pontificate regarding the kind of world we actually want to see in the future – we can find ways to defuse the dystopia bomb that a significant proportion of the uber- elite are most assuredly, actively, determinedly preparing for you, me & for our children. Don't let it happen. Start with the excellent CORBETT REPORT, and work your way through the network of sources & other independent journalists & media producers which he is closely connected with. There is no way to get the information your need by perusing the pages of ATS alone, as I have discovered. I've watched a number of his lengthy podcasts, and I have not been disappointed. Rather, I feel empowered. Alone I can achieve very little – but if I fill my mind with TRUTH, and if I actively reach into the network of truth which I have thankfully discerned via the journalism of James Corbett, then I am able to exponentially fortify & magnify my impact on the world around me – and you can too. Just reach out, find other humans who want to be free, and begin what Mr Corbett & others are calling “The GREATER RESET” - overcoming the dark propaganda of the eugenics movement which lurks just beneath the surface, where the various tentacles of the NWO/ 'Hydra' slither & slide, reaching into every area of our lives, choking the essence of who we are, devastating the prospects of our children & their children.

We should not stand for it – get involved!

Visions of a dystopian future (for you, not them) – in their own words

The best of the CorbettReport.com – an overview of the many topics covered.

Corbett Report Directory of Podcasts – click through the directory & find yourself engrossed..

And try this one for meeting & networking with like-minded souls near you:

FreedomCells.org – discuss solutions & implement them!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I appreciate your post. You covered it all. I concur.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

OP"s like these always amuse me.

You are correct about their vision for the future. But in terms of combating these trends, you really dont quite get the whole picture.

First, Demographics is destiny. Anyone over 45 is irrelevant. People over 45 are the most likely to oppose this agenda, but they are basically left with no political influence or vote unless they are Tech Trillionaires and if they are Tech Trillionaires, they are all up with the plan.

The Millenials are already a lost cause....half dont see it coming and the other half are all for it.

Those younger than the millenials will be wholly indoctrinated into and incorporated into the vision of the great reset and will never know what is was to be truly free. They will be the Red Guard Youth Brigades that will finish off the oldsters and usher in a new era of Woke Equity.

When the stock market is falling, on the old days, this was reported on a ticker tape machine, (kinda like a teletype) and the saying was, 'You cant fight the tape"; the trend is in play and there's no profit from trying to buck the "tape". Same here.

Second, in case you hadnt noticed the "woke" CEO's of major US coroproations are all on board with this agenda and for a variety of reasons and as a result, they are defunding the Republican party, further cementing the future of the US as a One Party State.

Finally, while you are looking one way the future is to unfold the Corporations are working to MAKE the future unfold in new and largely unexamined ways.
Watch and learn.......it is no longer about UN based multilateral initiatives. Its about multi stakeholder initiatives of Global Corporations as set up by the World Economic Forum

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Okay, fine - but why does it 'amuse' you to read an exhortation to do something? Are you one of those who sits back & watches it all unfold with Machiavellian glee because you, and clearly you alone, can read between the lines, can see the grand plan as they work it into the warp & weft of reality? Are you on board with it? Do you believe you will be happy in that new world? Why don't you invest in a shotgun & two shells if that's how bloody optimistic you are?

Will you just sit there, mildly amused as the death camps (eventually) go up? People like you should be ashamed. You have information, you have some measure of intellect, but you choose to laugh at those who want to change the abomination that's being unleashed against us. You say that they're all lost! That there's no hope! God I'm glad there were so many people who would find your worldview abhorrent back in the WW2 years. Did you notice how they waited for that great generation to die off before they started ramping up the plan?

Well here it comes, I'm glad you're laughing.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The progress of technology has increasingly emboldened the
kings of the earth to this long sought pinnacle. It is a summit
reached only by an elite few. And renders the age old problem
of the masses, the undesirables, the deplorables to the status
of "Services no longer needed". It is the highest point a few
men can rise above the rest of humanity that has become
obsolete. It is an elevation that at one time was accurately
called "The Twilight zone".

edit on 29-4-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Thank you for the clear statement which I would reckon probably accurately sums up the mindset of those at the pinnacle. I'm uncertain from your post as to whether you tacitly support the need to 'cleanse the Earth' of said undesirables, or if you're just gaming out their thought processes..? Good clip, btw.

ETA - on second consideration, I see that you do not support them in their aims, or you would have selected a different clip.
edit on AprilThursday2114CDT04America/Chicago-050032 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'd just like to add that 30 minutes after creating this OP, a gang of youths rolled up to our house, shouted a bunch of expletives, ripped our doorbell camera off the wall & dashed it to the floor. They didn't steal it, and they bolted in seconds, before I could get down there to check what had happened.

It could be a coincidence, but what was most weird was that we have a full 24hr feed from that doorbell camera which we can backtrack over to see whether a certain incident (such as a missed delivery) was just a postman being lazy, etc. But when we rolled back the footage to review, it had glitched out not after being ripped from the wall, but seconds before the group ran up to the door - it just went blank without capturing their approach. The glitch remained (grey & black boxes over the whole view) until I went outside & picked it up, at which point it started recording again.

A week ago, when I wrote a similarly angry post against the 'controllers' & the tactics they're using, I was subjected to gaslight catcalls under my open window, again within minutes of posting - several groups walking or driving past & shouting weird, cryptic comments in a loud, clear voice, laughing & threatening in content & tone.

I don't believe that I'm considered important enough to really pay any significant attention to, but now, twice in a row, when I've created OPs which are critical of the NWO elitists, I've had negative 'cartoon-ish' gaslighting, within minutes of posting - nothing too serious, but seemingly a statement of displeasure. This never happened in the past, and I'm not the kind of person who thinks they're being actively 'gang-stalked'. But two for two, someone doesn't like what I'm writing about.

Incidentally, I was 'warned' once before, by my own mother no less, a few years ago (who technically should have zero knowledge of my anonymous posting online, as I never discuss conspiracy stuff or ATS with anyone in my family, and I left home twenty years ago) - that I had to stop posting on 'weird' websites, because it simply isn't cricket, kind of thing - and that people were watching.

What the heck is going on? They pretty much lay it out for all to see - there's probably going to be a crackdown on sharing independent thought online in the next five years max, I suspect much sooner than that.

Speak truth. That is all.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Shout-out for the author of this thread (Zosimov) - this is the terrifying psychological programming that our children are being subjected to. Horrendous..

Bill Gates, we know it's your fault, and the Universe has a long memory.

In Vogue: Having a Baby is Environmental Vandalism

edit on AprilThursday2114CDT04America/Chicago-050054 by FlyInTheOintment because: edited

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Any policy any rule of law any party any gov. that
fails to recognize truth and denies the freedom of
thought and speech. Strips a man of his rights to defend
himself. Should have their motivating "Thought processes"
posted on every telephone pole with one hope in mind. That
every man recognizes the path to tyranny or extermination or
genocide at the earliest moment possible. Because that's
the only chance there is to stop it. At least as far as I can see.
Unfortunately that time has passed on this go around.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There is no more crucial issue before us today and I think those with children and grandchildren are those most likely to be paying attention and looking for ways to turn this deathride around. It's a very sad fate for our species to be in this situation. We are endangered by a new crop of technologies that the PTB will enable their monitoring and control over everyone and everything. This is a genie that cannot be stuffed back in the bottle.

The only solution I can see is mass resistance, a just say no campaign by 90%+ of the people. Violence is NOT an option as it will only result in hurting those who share the same enemy. The military and police are not the enemies of the people any more than Whites are the enemies of Blacks or any other false division that has been promoted among us. There is no left versus right - only those of the "big club' and those who will suffer and die under their dictates.

Whether or not the virus is real we must stop living in fear of it. It makes us cast doubt upon each other instead of the truly deserving who are planning our future for us. Live free or die never had a time where it was more true. If we do not act and speak as free people we will fall under their plans to our collective demise. C'mon man! There are more than 7 Billion of us! If we act together we can win this.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

IMO Trump set their plans back at least 4 years so they are in overdrive trying to catch up their plans for the Agenda 21/2030.

As I have posted before; It is rare for freedoms to be lost over night instead they are traded away piece by piece until it is to late to ever reclaim all that has been lost. Moa's red guard and the horrors of getting the young brain washed to do the will of the leadership is something I would not want on anyone's population..

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

C'mon man! There are more than 7 Billion of us! If we act together we can win this.

Who wouldn't agree. But the numbers are no secret to them either.
And seem to fail as a deterrent. And we both know how diligent and
patiently they have been working towards their goals. Their confidence
is high even with the odds you reference. Even so, I'm just waiting for
the wave of anything close to an organized resistance to be a part of.
Be damned if I'm going out their way with nothing to say about it.
Not built like that.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

What the heck is going on? They pretty much lay it out for all to see - there's probably going to be a crackdown on sharing independent thought online in the next five years max, I suspect much sooner than that.

What exactly do you consider 'independent thought" ??

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Quote from the last REAL President (IMO) we ever had - JFK.

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

Tony - Don't ever count out 'old folks'. It may be fun to poke that old bear with a stick, but maybe he just has a long fuse. Trust me - you really don't want to be near when it burns down.

Fly - Advice? If you don't have a gun - get one. Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I guess I am amused (not necessarily laughing) because the future never turns out like anyone ever expects it too. And it amuses me that some people believe that they can somehow stop the future from happening. No one can stop many of the major elements of the Globalist plan from happening for the plain and simple reason that for the first time in the History of Humankind, the technology exists to implement a total surveillance and control "state". That same technology enables technological control of election results. And it enables things such as CoVID and health passports.

I could go on but there are practically no limits to what the technology allows the controllers to do.

For decades now we have been warned of the spectre of the One World Government and everyone thought it would be enacted by way of the UN. Turns out, its going to be orchestrated along the lines of a Corporate Oligarchy. And therein lies a dynamic tension. On the one hand you have the all powerful Multinational Corporations and on the other hand you have the rich and powerful Politicians of individual Nation States, the two vying for ultimate control and say-so over the direction of the future.

That dynamic tension works to the benefit, to some degree, of the peasant classes, i.e., all of us. There wont be any death camps because the Corporations NEED customers. There wont be any death camps because the Politicians need voters. Even in mandatory voting countries like Australia and the old USSR they needed warm bodies to show up and cast votes to "hide" the steal and to paint some degree of legitimacy onto an otherwise entirely corrupted system.

So, yea, to an extent I guess I do sit on the sidelines watching this all play out, safe in the knowledge that none of it is going to perfect plan, all the while knowing that changes will occur nonetheless. A future with total surveillance, changed economy due to measures taken in response to the climate crises. Electric cars and much reduced mobility, violence in the crumbling cities taken over by Drug Kingpins and their respective gangs. Ever higher food and commodity prices as more and more farmland is taken out of production. And a new one cropped up today in the Wall Street Journal in an article by a Psychiatrist hailing the bold new future of the Psychiatric industry being able to better diagnose and monitor mental health status by way of plucking all that data your cell phone and Alexa capture including your speech patterns and your search history and what you post everywhere.

On the plus side, there will be government gridlock as politicians attempt to remain somewhat relevant in a world controlled by a Corporate Oligarchy.

Welcome to a brave new world.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Not disagreeing with you at all; all your points are painfully true.

I guess I'm just not that much of a pessimist. There are a LOT of people in this country that can see through this BS the left is laying down; I believe many more than current 'society' might think.

We all know how the numbers are being doctored (for anything); and those that don't have their head so far up they can check for cavities are realizing it's true.

Record sales for guns last year. Many first-time buyers; left and right.

Give it a bit. Hmmmm .... maybe come fall when the Vaxxed start dropping. (Deja Vu - Omega Man, I Am Legend, etc.)

Patience. Vigilance.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It is not we the people who are obsolete but the governing structures that have allowed the most evil and corrupt to hold all the power. It is THEY who are obsolete.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yes, archaic back to genesis their goal is that ancient promise.
One can see clearly the path to their goal of absolute dominance
has in no way been born only of recent times. Because the promise
itself (and be assured that is more than anything else what they seek)
is as ancient as their way of achieving it is obsolete.

I wonder, is Animals aware of the promise of which I have referred?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
F*d up.

I reckon we all find out.

Soon.

Lock and Load ...

edit on 29-4-2021 by Hoser793 because: just cuz

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

You've got me wondering - which promise do you refer to?

Is it: "You shall be like God..." ...?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join