It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Surprise - IRS Reveals Democrats are now More Wealthy than Republicans.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The leftist leadership doesn't believe the bile they're spewing.

Only their followers.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
And yet Dems are still willing to raise taxes... says alot that everyone assumes EVERYONE is against more taxes especially those with the means to pay more.

I recall when a certain president picked his cabinet and so many of his first picks couldn't be confirmed because they had dodged taxes. In particular, one of them offered up the excuse that he couldn't understand TurboTax.

You're really cute if you think they actually intend to pay the higher taxes they're all for.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The report might be a ruse to make a red herring 😎

Be very very careful what you automatically believe 😎

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
And yet Dems are still willing to raise taxes... says alot that everyone assumes EVERYONE is against more taxes especially those with the means to pay more.

Just cheap talk so far 😎

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

The Democrats used to be the anti-establishment party too. Just look how that's changed!

One thing that hasn't changed, they are still the party of racism.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Did any of you guys have a Democrat/Republican box on your 1040?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The article linked in the OP makes no mention of how it was determined who was what. It only makes reference to "the data".

Here's some "data". That source and article is BS but don't let honest questions get in the way of class-division
edit on 26-4-2021 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

I looked around for any such data from the IRS and came up empty. That doesn't mean it isn't there though.

In any case, I guess Biden's tax proposal will come under a lot of fire from Democrats. We'll see what happens.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
How does the IRS know who is a Democrat or Republican? There is no check mark on Form 1040 for that.
I have no clue. You'll have to ask the author of the article, if you're really curious.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

A Surprise - IRS Reveals Democrats are now More Wealthy than Republicans.

That liberal college educated people with advanced degrees as a whole make more than trailer park bozo Trumper republicans?

Not a surprise.

You're right about the TRASH that followed President Trump.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

The Democrats used to be the anti-establishment party too. Just look how that's changed!

One thing that hasn't changed, they are still the party of racism.

That’s not even disputed.

By anyone

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The way things keep flip-flopping in D.C. every few years, you never know who the "establishment party" is.

You think too small i believe. You basically said it in the above quoted post.

They both are the establishment.

Ever hear the saying, they want the same thing but just have different ways of getting there?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hollywood. Pro Sports. Musicians.

I don't know why anyone supports them and provides them with money, but they do. And they're all bat@#$ liberal crazy. No clue how the real world actually is.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Not to mention if you're publicly rich and famous and even mention a hint of Republican/Conservative/common sense you will be viciously attacked and social media flogged by the rabid left.

So if you do happen to be rich and famous you're best bet is to just go along with the flow and not attract attention. Send out a tweet every now and then about white privilege, and if anyone ever publicly asks for a survey or any reason immediately state you are super far left ultra libera.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I looked around for any such data from the IRS and came up empty. That doesn't mean it isn't there though.

In any case, I guess Biden's tax proposal will come under a lot of fire from Democrats. We'll see what happens.

To cross index tax information and voter registration roles is a trivial exercise. Registration roles are public information.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

To cross index tax information and voter registration roles is a trivial exercise. Registration roles are public information.

Possibly.

Do you believe this "article" used that as it's source, spending multiple hours gathering, indexing and querying that data in order to publish this revelation or could they simply have dumped some numbers out there to get people all riled up over yet another "us not them" non-story?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

If you read the article carefully it states that the IRS compiled the data, not the Washington Post.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I've read the article and links within and unless my age is compromising my eyesight, I did not see any indication of how this data was acquired.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Not surprising.
I also checked USBLS (Bureau of Labor and Statistics) and didn't see any reported data designated by political slant.

I could care less about what side makes more money. What's really annoying is spouting some "news" that's not sourced, researched or fact-based all in the name of "I told you so" dopamine enhancement.

People need to get over this one-letter-behind-a-name worship.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

"Democrats represented 65% of taxpayers with a household income of $500,000 or more in 2020, according to IRS data, while 74% of taxpayers in Republican districts have household incomes of less than $100,000.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join