It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Sickening Details About How Federal Employees Trafficked Baby Body Parts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
JFC! who are these ghouls?

In what should have been a national headline, the exposure of the U.S. government’s involvement in trafficking aborted baby bodies is now even more newsworthy following Friday’s announcement from the White House. At President Biden’s direction, the Department of Health and Human Services reversed the Trump administration’s policy protecting preborn Americans from the callous dehumanization of organ harvesting and further desecration of their bodies in research disguised as “science.”

This sickening decision now gives license to our “best and brightest” government researchers and agencies, those in charge of steering the country towards medical breakthroughs and scientific progress, to use the skin, brains, and eyeballs of children in research that affects all of us and is funded by our money. For this very reason, we must know the full extent of how federal agencies traffic aborted baby body parts.

What freaking depraved chamber of horror type of experiments are our taxpayer dollars funding?

Thousand dollars paid by the FDA to an abortion clinic for fetus?

Getting the male baby parts for experiments to humanize mice?

$2,500 for the intact skin of a 21 week old Down Syndrome baby?

FDA bought a bunch of intact second trimester skulls for "experiments"

The shop lingo these monsters use to refer to aborted innocent human life is sickening.

People need to know what is going on.

A for-profit murder machine has formed around the abortion industry.

There is now a clear government funded reason for these monsters to steer women in a tough spot into killing their babies late term instead of giving them up for adoption.

Human Life has value.

From Darkness to Light

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'll add only my own vomit to a S&F.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yet this policy of using fetuses donated to science led to the recovery of the President from Covid as the monoclonal antibody was derived from human cells from a fetus.

Abortion is legal and if a woman wants to donate for scientific reasons is it different than donating an adult body for science? I'm not arguing your point, I'm asking what the difference is and why the Covid treatment is acceptable as it was developed using this method.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
That explains why the President said he felt like a super hero after his antibody treatment I guess.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Vampires, the lot of them

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Abortion is legal and if a woman wants to donate for scientific reasons is it different than donating an adult body for science?

While I agree with this, I wouldn't be surprised if most women were not given the information that their fetus had value and would be sold for big bucks. I think most expect them to be cremated with dignity at the hospital/facility along with various medical waste or given freely to science. Even though I support women's rights to very early abortion (we don't know their circumstances) I also know abortion is rarely taken lightly and that most women would be grief stricken to know this.

Sad.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I don't disagree with that. I imagine they probably are not even reading the paperwork thoroughly. As a female I can't imagine how extremely difficult and emotional the decision is. I was lucky I never had to make that choice.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

In a state run system like canada, I wouldn't be surprised if there was no paperwork, even nowadays.

I had two abortions in my teens/early twenties because I was homeless and drinking/doing drugs. There was no paperwork. It was never an easy decision and in my late forties I worked as a caregiver for a few criminally insane characters with fetal alcohol syndrome. That reinforced I did the right thing for me, with the coping skills I had at the time. Had I had a more mature brain, better life, different story.

Regardless, I find this trafficking of body parts utterly shocking and a little personal. Kind of like letting your baby go for adoption, there will always be that wondering thought. I'd never of heard of this til now, at least the kind of value put on fetal tissue.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It's the casual depravity that leads me to believe that the left will, at some point, endorse canibalism.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lol, "at some point"

what do you think they meant by eat the rich?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Thanks for your honesty. The right choice is not always an easy choice as I imagine it was for you, and I'm glad you found your way in life.

I agree with your point on this issue. What I did find in researching this, was that it was never banned, but requests had to go before a board, many of which were people against abortion, so the likelihood was that they would be denied. This then puts research into alzheimers, HIV, Covid, and many other illnesses and diseases on the backburner. The actual way it is done or has been done in the past does seem to need a change but if women voluntarily donate to science, then I believe it should be allowed. Again, abortion is legal and the President who "banned" it, reaped the benefits of this very research.
edit on 26-4-2021 by frogs453 because: Edit

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Human, fetuses, cattle, mice...And we thought only China did such harvesting.🙄 Damn parasites, leeches and hybrid vampire Theranos cult. Don't worry it's all in the name of science.

According to wiki,

The discovery of the athymic mouse, commonly known as the nude mouse, and that of the SCID mouse were major events that paved the way for humanized mice models.

Which sources a 2012 paper posted on NIH. The history of the development on immunodeficient mice for humanized mice model dates back to 1962 but the R&D did not actually start until 1995.

Garcia lab: ART and science of HIV persistence

March 4, 2016
In a new article in the Journal of Clinical Investigation, M&I Professor J. Victor Garcia and colleagues use humanized mice to understand how antiretroviral therapy (ART) affects HIV persistence in women. See the UNC News article:

UNC Department of Microbiology and Immunology
125 Mason Farm Road
6th Floor Marsico Hall
Chapel Hill, NC

This University resides in The “Triangle” area of Chapel Hill, Durham and Raleigh, most famously known for its three outstanding research universities (UNC-CH, Duke & NC State University), Duke has the largest single-site interdisciplinary research facility of any American university, the "Levine Science Research Center" within the renowned Research Triangle Park (RTP).
www.med.unc.edu...

And the honors of military Frankenscience shenagians...

Arizona Man Shocked to Find Out His Mother's Donated Body Was Strapped to a Chair and Detonated in U.S. Military 'Blast Testing'

The original Cannibal Club of 19th century London

Prepare your mind before reading this one...😲🙃

THE PILGRIM SOCIETY, 🍕GATE, DONALD DRUMPF, KANYE WEST, CANNIBALS, WEREWOLVES & A FIELD OF CABBAGES (Run a keyword search for "cannibal" - good luck.)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This is one of the most sick, demented, depraved things I have heard yet that our all so altruistic government is doing, China Joe and his administration are showing their true colors for all to see.

What's almost as disturbing is it is these very parts that end up being used in making of vaccines and likely some very depraved medical experiments in the special access programs.
Trump was the one who wouldn't let this crap fly. Everyone remember that.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: frogs453

Abortion is legal and if a woman wants to donate for scientific reasons is it different than donating an adult body for science?

While I agree with this, I wouldn't be surprised if most women were not given the information that their fetus had value and would be sold for big bucks. I think most expect them to be cremated with dignity at the hospital/facility along with various medical waste or given freely to science. Even though I support women's rights to very early abortion (we don't know their circumstances) I also know abortion is rarely taken lightly and that most women would be grief stricken to know this.

Sad.

The reason they donate them to science is about money. Many states require the mother to pay for a funeral they avoid this by donating.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's the casual depravity that leads me to believe that the left will, at some point, endorse canibalism.

Armie Hammer beat you to it.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

And I was convinced that the last taboo had happened...that there was nothing digusting and sick left for the human race to do, We should not be surprised if God will say some day in the near future..."and now it is enough".

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Wasn't most of this debunked under Obama?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
This is one of the most sick, demented, depraved things I have heard yet that our all so altruistic government is doing, China Joe and his administration are showing their true colors for all to see.

What's almost as disturbing is it is these very parts that end up being used in making of vaccines and likely some very depraved medical experiments in the special access programs.
Trump was the one who wouldn't let this crap fly. Everyone remember that.

Trump could have signed an EO to stop this.

Ask yourself why he didn't.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join