It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
While on the subject of art and the lore.

Here in Australia we have the native folks; the indiginous peoples. Their art is in a class of it's own and is very practical; doors and windows to take one places. To the Dreamtime as they call it. One needs to understand the lore that goes with the picture. (Disclaimer: I am no expert on the lore, but I can see things as a white fella.)

Dreamtime and dreams . . .

(Artist is Ian Richter, Spinifex people. Title is Tuwan.)

Here he paints Tuwan, situated in the heart of traditional Spinifex Country and a site that holds the Yjulpu Tjuta Tjukurpa (Many Birds Creation Line). It is here at Tuwan where a group of Wati Nyii-Nyii (Zebra Finch Men) depart for the southern coast to save the world from the rising seas. They firstly have to deal with Wati Kurparu at Tuwan as he rips a ngalta (desert Kurrajong) from the ground and drinks the sacred water that is held in its root system. The Wati Nyii-Nyii chase him south to the site of Malakanu where he meets his fateful end. The Wati Nyii-Nyii then continue south to Eucla where they place their kuata in the ground to stop the rising sea water. This becomes the current day Nullarbor Cliffs.

Source: The Certificate of Authenticity. Permission to talk about from the 'folk'.

Now lets look at the Celtic art.

(Image is public domain)

The is a lore to be understood behind this black and white photo.

See the similarities? There is a hidden principal.

If I were to hang the Tuwan painting on my wall, that is a window to the lore behind the painting and the 'lines' of the earth; the fairy roads the lore speaks of.

Tis one of the ways to get around . . .

edit on 4-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I had the opportunity to see the real thing(dreamtime art)

and got to basically lose myself in the outback for like 8 days.

I can see how you could have visions out there.

when I was there I had a friend with me who had gone one many walkabouts and after a few days he left me(with a sat phone) and let me wander for a few days.

I haven't been to a lot of really really remote places but I walked for a day(13 hours) and saw ZERO sign humans were even on the earth other than the random satellite and aircraft that would pass over

it felt like being at the start of time.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

The Aussie outback is awesome - I know what you mean. I love the dessert nights, a fire and a few beers.

gotta have more than just one beer chuggalug . . .

and mates, gotta share the time and beers with a few mates.
edit on 4-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: mates

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Am I correct in my assumption that you never had any difficulties accessing that world?

It is not something you had to train or activate? Well maybe I should say you never lost it.

I think for many, the first adult experiences with fairies are fairly imprinting. especially when you get pushed out of childhood and you convinced yourself it was all your childish imagination.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

dreamtime is a simi religious place of gods and goodly power and the creation of earth.

it is an oral tradition passed down via the ancient paintings on the rocks.

the real dream time is losing yourself into nature and closer to the rhythm of the universe

there are things out there that are more mysterious than any of us know, it really is like going back in time.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Aye, a place of the lore and The Law.

The paintings are one of the external ways to navigate what is..

Tattoos are . . . . (smile)

edit on 5-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added tats

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

'day Terps

Am I correct in my assumption that you never had any difficulties accessing that world?

It is not something you had to train or activate? Well maybe I should say you never lost it.

The native folks here in Oz? They can find me through living folks.

The other world? My first half dozen years were in a house on the crossing of three leys. The dead alcoholics used to go to the Emu brewery through the house. Other stuff in there too.

I think for many, the first adult experiences with fairies are fairly imprinting. especially when you get pushed out of childhood and you convinced yourself it was all your childish imagination.

I'm fairly sure the 'imprinting' by fairies is designed by reason. I often think "childish imagination" and "hallucinations" are just a grown-up's way of dismissing something the adult has forgotten.

There is a lot of unlearning to do to make sense of it all.

edit on 5-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Been thinking about things, this thread, paralell problems outside ATS , the work with the deceased kids, and of course the fae. Working out the solutions.

Yeah that's an important one there Terps. How do we cope with these things?

Just a few thoughts here for discussion:

My own lady in green cast a glamour and had me fall in love with her as a means of control. She is not proud of that. That is just to illustrate that the minds of non-humans don't neccessarily work like ours do. Different cultures for starters.

While she had plans of her own for her human, other Beings may not. Dead drunks may just think it fun to terrorize that kid. Maybe they just want to take out their own misfortunes on him. Who knows what goes through the minds of some of them.

How do we cope? I dunno.

Someone once said to me; "forgiveness is crap. They will just do it again and again. You need understanding of why they did it. Then you can take measures to avoid being in the same situation again."

That's at least some part of the problem.

Traumas . . . they get reflected back at us on the boundary of self due to the optical properties of the inside surface. So it is very difficult to do self-healing. We can't change the image we see in the mirror. That is a reflection of us. So we have to work out the image source within ourselves and work on that.

Maybe traumas create for ourselves the equivalent of Pepper's Ghost. A way of understnding through analogy.

So maybe forget the ghosts we see of ourselves in the mirrror and resolve the trauma.

Easier for someone else to do that of course.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

But was it resolved? Other than dismissing it as "imagination".

Sometimes we don't wake up properly from the dream.

Do you remmber what I wrote about a 'race' of para-human Beings I called Tama (Little cuties who like to battle)?

They were assembled into big living organic machinery to run the intellegence side of the thing. Like big cities or a flying saucer.

The way they are consciously networked through the machine is by interactive shared dreams. Generally five of these dreams along the individual's spine.

The dreams look like blue spheres about the size of a softball that one finds along the length of their spines. So picture five blue spheres stuck along the back of the spine.

Now, the trick here is to understand that we can have five spheres in different places with only one inside. The spheres all have the same interior. Not duplicates or copies - the same inside.

There was some ancient tech I found off the coast of Egypt on my 'travels'. A building with maybe eight huge spheres. They were all broken. They were transport. How they worked was in this way:

Take two spheres, one in Tokyo Japan and the other in Sydney Australia. Swap the insides. So you walk into the Sydney sphere and you are in Japan. Walk back into the sphere and you are back in Sydney.

So the Tama's networked dreams worked in a similar fashion. They dream and that creates the sphere on the spine. Now lets say that we have fifty Tama with fifty individual spheres and only one shared inside. All fifty spheres have the very same interior.

So fifty para-human Tama are dreaming within one sphere; one dream. They can interact with each other consciously - thus the interactive and shared dream.

Now, in the Tama and the human both, the blue sphere on the spine; the dream, has 'roots' that connect into the sympathetic nervous system. Those 'roots' are conscious and can extend through the sympathetic nervous system to the internal organs of the body.

Let's bring into this the concept of persistance. In the Tama the dreams are persistant. Thay is to say the Tama don't wake up from that dream as humans ordinarily do.

The Tama also have the knack of handling five differnt dreams at the same time. Where on the spine the dream is located tells me which organ the dream via the sympathetic nervous system connects to. Same with a human.

Add to this the fact that on their own 'level' these dreams are real and solid; held in the hand solid. Like a semi solid liquid. A lady's silicon breast implant is a tactile analogy if you like. The concept in japanese cartoons of a 'slime' is actually closer. That is on the 'level' of dreams.

In western psychology dreams are said to be nothing more than "ruminations of the subconscious". Maybe on a very superficial level.

So I ask; on what level of the consciousness does the sympathetic nervous system work?

Why that would be the subconscious level. And beyond the subconscious is said to be the super-conscious.

In the human we ordinarily wake up from our dreams. So temporary dreams.

In the Tama we have persistant shared interactive dreams - that is how they network their consciousness to run their flying saucer, or city, or whatever. Their other nervous systems are engineered into the machine in a way that embeds them. The ancients were cruel bastards really.

So if one wanted to enter the mind of the "UFO", that is one way. If the thing is engineered as such. The Tama are 'machinery' level. There are other minds in the "UFO".

However, among the minds to be found within certain "UFO" will be found a very certain and understandable hostility to intrusion. I call the Tama little cuties who like to battle for a very good reason.

-----------

I have a few things to do so I'll continue this in another post and look at the dreams of humans. A great many things are persistant dreams that we cannot wake up from. These dreams generally sit just below the waking consciousness one might say. Sometimes these dreams intrude into our waking consciousness.

Thre is a link here to the fairy making the 'twin' of the human girl. The 'avatar' of the fairy (and other Beings who make such things) also gives them the ability to 'dream' as organic humans do. A fairy can create the persistant shared interactive dream.

Welcome to fairyland . . .

edit on 6-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: the usual typos and added a bit to the end.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So something that may be useful to the Shamen.

In the fairy lore, when folks visit fairyland there is the alterered consciousness. This is often so with the "alien encounter" as well. Many encounters have the altered consciousness quality.

This is common.

The psychdelic 'trips' of the mushroom and other plants are said to take us to a very similar realm of consciousness. People see things that other do not see, feel what others do not feel and gain insights into what is. The altered consciousness quality.

The poppy and the hemp create a dreamlike state. The altered consciousness state

We also have the "schizophrenia" and other so-called "mental illnesses" where the "hallucinations" manifest in the waking consciousness. The altered consciousness state.

And we have the dream. Another altered consciousness state . In a way we can say the organic body is conscious twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, fifty two weeks a year. Throughout our entire life our body is conscious. Our body can be said to be always awake at it's own 'level' od consciousness. The breathing does not stop when we go to sleep, nor does the heart stop beating, nor do our other organs stop doing what they do.

It is the waking consciousness that stops, everything else keeps working, everything else retains it's consciousness.

Dreams are said to arise between deep sleep and waking consciousness, That is where the blue spheres exist and are to be found in consciousness.

The blue spheres arise as an overlay upon the sympathetic nervous systems along the spine.

This is a simple view of they look like when I see them.

The base of the dream extends through the nervous system's consciousness and maybe considered an extension of consciousness.

So what creates the dream?

* Dreams happen when we fall asleep.
* The poppy.
* The mushroom.

What else can be considered the dream?

* States of stress.
* Schizophrenia.
* Mystical experiences.

To understand, one needs to consider the boundaries between the dream state and the ordinary conscious state. When the boundaries come down we dream when awake. The difficulty for us is to know the difference and people tend to panic when the boundaries blur.

Now, I have mentioned that dreams can be:

* Shared.
* Interactive.
* Persistant.

The problems for us is when dreams loose the boundaries and become persistant in our waking consciousness. The 'trip' for example, and the poppy. So too with the scizophrenia.

The religious and mystical states are generally socially acceptable and generally are adapted to.

The kundalini can cause havock.

There is another class of persistant shared interactive dreams. The '-ism'.

* The corporative mind. Corporatism.
* The religeous mind. Catholicism.
* The newage mind.
* The magician's lodge.
* and so on.

They can be considered constructed persistant shared interactive dreams.

Here we have a constructed primary dream that may be called the egregore. The primary dream is the sum of all the dreamer's dreams. It is also constructed according to a the relevant dogma.

One might ask; What happens to the primary dream when the last dreamer stops dreaming?

edit on 8-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typos

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
So something that may be useful to the Shamen.

In the fairy lore, when folks visit fairyland there is the alterered consciousness. This is often so with the "alien encounter" as well. Many encounters have the altered consciousness quality.

This is common.

The psychdelic 'trips' of the mushroom and other plants are said to take us to a very similar realm of consciousness. People see things that other do not see, feel what others do not feel and gain insights into what is. The altered consciousness quality.

The poppy and the hemp create a dreamlike state. The altered consciousness state

We also have the "schizophrenia" and other so-called "mental illnesses" where the "hallucinations" manifest in the waking consciousness. The altered consciousness state.

And we have the dream. Another altered consciousness state . In a way we can say the organic body is conscious twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, fifty two weeks a year. Throughout our entire life our body is conscious. Our body can be said to be always awake at it's own 'level' od consciousness. The breathing does not stop when we go to sleep, nor does the heart stop beating, nor do our other organs stop doing what they do.

It is the waking consciousness that stops, everything else keeps working, everything else retains it's consciousness.

Dreams are said to arise between deep sleep and waking consciousness, That is where the blue spheres exist and are to be found in consciousness.

The blue spheres arise as an overlay upon the sympathetic nervous systems along the spine.

This is a simple view of they look like when I see them.

The base of the dream extends through the nervous system's consciousness and maybe considered an extension of consciousness.

So what creates the dream?

* Dreams happen when we fall asleep.
* The poppy.
* The mushroom.

What else can be considered the dream?

* States of stress.
* Schizophrenia.
* Mystical experiences.

To understand, one needs to consider the boundaries between the dream state and the ordinary conscious state. When the boundaries come down we dream when awake. The difficulty for us is to know the difference and people tend to panic when the boundaries blur.

Now, I have mentioned that dreams can be:

* Shared.
* Interactive.
* Persistant.

The problems for us is when dreams loose the boundaries and become persistant in our waking consciousness. The 'trip' for example, and the poppy. So too with the scizophrenia.

The religious and mystical states are generally socially acceptable and generally are adapted to.

The kundalini can cause havock.

There is another class of persistant shared interactive dreams. The '-ism'.

* The corporative mind. Corporatism.
* The religeous mind. Catholicism.
* The newage mind.
* The magician's lodge.
* and so on.

They can be considered constructed persistant shared interactive dreams.

Here we have a constructed primary dream that may be called the egregore. The primary dream is the sum of all the dreamer's dreams. It is also constructed according to a the relevant dogma.

One might ask; What happens to the primary dream when the last dreamer stops dreaming?

'calling Donny Darko, Calling Donny Darko'

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Donny Darko??

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

ohh you have to watch it

it is a movie

SUPER GOOD!!

it is an emotional watch but is easily in my top 3 favorite movies.

once you see it you'll get it.

strongly similar content.

here is the re release trailer, look closely to what comes out of his chest.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Maybe, maybe I'll pass. I'm not sure on an emotional roller-coaster ride through someone's trying to cope with what they experience.

The ol' within/outside, and I am a fan on staying outside. ; )

I watched the trailer and saw the water come out of his chest.

The knack is in waking up from those things/states. The knack, or 'skill' if one prefers, of being able to willfuly wake up. That has to be learned.

The potential is to be able to wake up from the religion, the meditation, the 'trip', or the mystical state, They are all 'dream states' and we already know how to wake up in the morning. Perhaps even the poppy.

edit on 9-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typos

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

its about time travel and destiny

the things that come out of his chest, Donny called them gods worker bees essentially laying down your path.

in the movie he gets the ability to see the 'worker bees' and because of that he can know and change his own destiny as well as others.

The Philosophy of time travel

I just found your image interesting as it was almost a 1:1 what is seen in the movie, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Or as strange as fiction?

And thanks for the quick synopsis.

Another parallel is the connection with destiny and the future. I may have mentioned one time in this thread, or the other one, that folks come to this world with a dream. I knew one who wanted to be a star in the ballet and achieved that dream at sixteen years. Others have the dream of romance; the first love, first broken heart, falling in love again dream. The Three Sacred Treasures of this mortal world. (the last one is popular : )

Those are the dreams of the unborn. One might call them destinies.

edit on 9-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

So let's continue into the Dreamscape.

I use the word "Dreamscape" for a reason. Firstly because we also have a landscape. Secondly because the words "spiritual" and "inner" already have connotations and meanings already in place. I am not talking about the "spiritual" nor the "inner". It will make sense eventually.

So let's associate "Dreamscape" with something; the word interior.
So let's associate "Landscape" with something; the word exterior.

Now remember when I described the six dimensional world earlier in this thread?

Length X width X hieght we know. The three dimensional world.
Add time/motion for the fourth dimension.
Now the dimensions of inside and outside for the fifth and sixth dimensions.

Therefore:

Length X width X hieght X inside X outside is a five dimensional object; a cardboard box. For the sixth dimension add some wheels to your cardboard box and you essentially have a motor car. Easy to remember and deceptively simple.

You will need this to understand the scapes.

So the Landscape refers to outside the cardboard box (exterior).
Dreamscape refers to inside the cardboard box (interior).

The cardboard box, of course, is the person, the cat, the dog, the motor car, the person sitting over there. The person, the cat, the dog, the motor car all sit within the landscape. Interior and exterior worlds.

The Dreamscape is very simple, so is it's navigation. Deceptively simple.

What's more is the body already knows this . . .

edit on 11-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typos and consistancy

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Very good visualisation! It's always good to agree on the vocabulary first. I think that would have come in handy at the start.

Curious where you are going with this one...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Aye, we need a good simple map with the "You Are Here" placemark, and we need to define the words like you're saying there Terps. I do try to stay away from the mataphysical jargon as best I can.

All very practical ; )

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This is a great lay of the land. Where would you say the paths between the dimensions of the cardboard box lie?

In other words, when information is passed between the Dreamscape and the Landscape, is that just a pathway between dimensions, or is that an additional dimension of its own, or some other option I haven't thought of? The default setting on most humans is for those pathways and exchange of information to be shut off, for some reason. Therefore, maybe a lay of the land should include an emphasis on the pathways of communication between the dimensions because that's where much of the value is arguably; many keys to leveraging the knowledge of the lay of the land lie in the ability to pass information to and fro.

What's more is the body already knows this . . .

Anyone else feeling betrayed about their body withholding information or is it just me?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join