It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

Where would you say the paths between the dimensions of the cardboard box lie?

Well, . . . let's put aside the 'paths' for now. The 'paths' we will get to.

So let's rephrase and simply ask; what lays between the dimensions? (of say inside and outside?)

You tell me : )

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

A surface? Like, a skin?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi all,

I am not sure if any of his videos that he does have been posted here...
but a bloke that goes by the name of Erwin Saunders on youtube has some cool footage that he has supposedly shot here in the UK over the years regarding this subject matter.

The description on his YT channel says... Studies of an Etheriological nature around the British Isles

I came across his channel randomly & ended up subscribing.

Ill post a link to his channel here for anyone who is interested.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry for the short post

All the best

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

Not quite. The surface of a pond for example is between the water and the air.

Looking from above the surface of a pond is a two dimensional object that has width X length and zero thickness.

The wood nymphs flitter across the surface of a pond, nose down bum up in their dragonfly form. They look into the surface of the pond and not the water below.

Like a mirror surface has height and width with zero thickness.

So what is between the inside and outside of the cube?

Nothing, there is no between.

That is the principal of the 'surface'.

Now in the human Being we have a similar thing; rather than the cube; we have an ovoid that is the boundary of self. We have a few actually.

Think of the embryonic sack of the unborn child. That's a physical boundary in the womb. It is discarded at birth, it has to be discarded to be here. The child cannot stay within the embryonic sack. There is another intangiable one that is discarded at about seven years of age when we have the change of teeth, a third at puberty and another at about twenty one years.

One might say the stages of the living child all start with the discarding of a boundary.

We don't discard them all though. We have a boundary of self that separates the inside and the outside. The interior and the exterior. Within that boundary of self is me; my sense of being me. You have your own boundary of self which is you; your sense of being you.

Inside/outside, interior/exterior.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have video of a small flying light that disappeared into a small Bush, I took the video of something else and I never noticed it till I looked back in it. Also see these type of things a lot out corner of my eye but when I caught it in video I'm like wtf is that.

Do fairies look like little pieces of really fast flying light.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Please get your eyes checked ASAP, it could be a serious condition that makes you go blind. But it can be treated easily.
(Retinal detachment)

So please get it checked immediately.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

Not retinal detachment if DAVG1980 caught the light on camera. But point taken about organic issues need to be considered.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Obsidian303

'day Obsidian303,

Erwin's a bit of a character. His video 'Pottling Around (couple of Pixie sightings)' had a surprise starting at about the 3:50 mark.

Erwin's one of those escentric treasures in this world. : )

edit on 13-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

So Janny, and everyone else of course, let's continue our walk-through:

The surfaces are important and the reflective surface is the simplest and very practical.

The mirror can be used for scrying, it is said that Nostradamus saw what he saw using a bowl of black ink.

The mirror surface can be a 'window' for scrying.

The mirror surface can also be a 'door'.

In Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There, Alice steps through the looking glass into Wonderland. There is a deeper western esoteric story behind Carroll's book. Dark Journalist did some remarkable research into Through The Looking Glass . . , the Reverend Charles Dodgson (Lewis Carroll) and a secretive western occult group called The Oracle.

But for now we will just look at the practical side.

My avatar depicts a man behind a looking glass looking at Alice who is in Wonderland. Alice's view is from the other side of the looking glass looking at him. 'Alice' is an actual (deceased) human Being by the way.

(For those people who don't have an ATS account and cannot see member's avatars. You should get an account ; )

So the challenge was for Alice to pass through the looking glass. It took a while to work out.

Within the mirror we see our reflection. In the looking glass we see something else. To change a mirror into a looking glass we stop seeing our own reflection. That is how I would explain the knack of scrying. The mirror is only a tool.

This is what it was like when we achieved it:

Gazing into the mirror, my reflection disappears.
She steps forward and smiles, my love lost so long ago.
Her hands reach up, her palms upon the glass.
Our hands nearly touch.
Then her fingers interlace with mine, then mine with hers.
The boundaries are breached, she pulls herself across and into me.

The Boundaries of Self are our own inbuilt mirrors and looking glasses. The Boundaries work with the laws of optics and therefore also the rules of reflective surfaces. So think mirrors, two way mirrors, windows, lenses, kalidescopes, and scintillations.

One of the challenges is this; ordinarily a three dimensional object cannot pass through a two dimensional surface. The bug and the car windshield principal. That Alice is deceased and not physical bypasses this physics problem. It is the same with the ordinarily intangiable Beings out there. Some can use mirrors from the other side as windows, some can use mirrors as doors.

Now getting back to the Boundary of Self, as I call it. One may say that is our boundary between the sense of being 'me' and the exterior world.

The exterior world has everything that is not 'me'. Cars, cats and dogs, birds, other people, buildings, trees and so on. The exterior world also has the paranormal; the fae, fairies, Jinns, ghosts, ectoplasm, orbs, the dead, ascended masters, and so on

This is an important concept; What is external to ourselves, and what is internal to ourselves.

edit on 14-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

whats it mean if your reflection turns away from you

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

(laugh) I have no idea penroc. Can't say I spend any time looking at my reflection . . .

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

You've reminded me of an experience when I was a lot younger and doing western occulty stuff with candles and a mirror in a dark room.

My reflection disappeared and was relaced by a succession of bearded men's faces. They would fade into focus and then slowly fade out again and disappear. Then the next would appear in the same way. Dunno what that was about.

(grin) Reminds me of a scene from the movie flying high (or was it Airplane?).

edit on 15-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas
Been seeing things like that for 33 years.

Im a borderline psychopath, but don't fret, I tell the voices what to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join