It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with these Vaccines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think "they" want to kill off all of us older people.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Does this make any sense? WHY would it be ok for Over 65 to take it but not under????
Is this a fertility thing? Blood clot? Now they are suggesting mixing two different vaccines!
This is getting crazy.

because the blood clotting issues that were popping up occasionally with the AZ vaccine affected younger people.
edit on 21-4-2021 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
So if I take the vax, who’s responsible again if something happens? Nobody is? Hmmm....

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Does this make any sense? WHY would it be ok for Over 65 to take it but not under????
Is this a fertility thing? Blood clot? Now they are suggesting mixing two different vaccines!
This is getting crazy.

because the blood clotting issues that were popping up occasionally with the AZ vaccine affected younger people.
those poor younger people! It’s a shame there’s no recourse for them but to move on from those blood clots

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
So if I take the vax, who’s responsible again if something happens?

That would be YOU.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

So if I take the vax, who’s responsible again if something happens? Nobody is? Hmmm....

You are responsible. It's voluntary. You get a letter "offering" you the potion.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

www.yahoo.com...

Swedish health agency: Those under 65 should receive different vaccine than AstraZeneca's for second dose

"People under the age of 65 who have already received a dose of Vaxzevria should instead be offered a second dose of so-called mRNA vaccine, such as Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna."

The agency is recommending that those who received their first AstraZeneca dose should receive a second dose of an mRNA vaccine approximately 12–15 weeks after, and no additional booster mRNA dose is required.

For people over 65, the benefits of the AstraZeneca vaccine outweigh the risks.

This is getting crazy.

it seems the USA news is implying the Swedish COVID Vaxx authorities is only the first to announce what is coming to the USA,
the USA mega Pharma Industry wants it known that ALL versions of the COVID Vaxxx are 'safe' and inter-changeable...
(no pharma left behind)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

If I told you I was going to give you something and no matter what happens I cannot be held responsible...and you still take it, well you might be an idiot.

Whatever happened to informed consent and personal responsibility? It used to be a conservative virtue until very recently.
edit on 23-4-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So if I take the vax, who’s responsible again if something happens?

That would be YOU.
That doesn’t make me feel very protected from any potential wrongdoings by the drug manufacture etc. is it common to have the manufacture immune from any liabilities in other vaccines ?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

You are responsible. It's voluntary. You get a letter "offering" you the potion.
So I don’t lose anything by not getting it? Like no employment opportunities or say, the right to assemble like at a bar or restaurant.. maybe go to a museum or a concert... go to a voting booth... travel across state lines or board a plane...?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

If I told you I was going to give you something and no matter what happens I cannot be held responsible...and you still take it, well you might be an idiot.

Whatever happened to informed consent and personal responsibility? It used to be a conservative virtue until very recently.
How informed can one be on experiment vaccines for a novel virus that have only been publicly available for a very short time?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If you take the shot, you alone are responsible. If you rushed in and volunteered to be injected with an experimental and dangerous drug to protect against a virus with a 99% survival rate, you've been duped, you are the medical equivalent of a crash test dummy.

The mitigating circumstance is that you've been terrorized for more than a year now by the medical industrial complex.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

So I don’t lose anything by not getting it? Like no employment opportunities or say, the right to assemble like at a bar or restaurant.. maybe go to a museum or a concert... go to a voting booth... travel across state lines or board a plane...?

Why would you lose those rights?. Everyone else has been vaccinated so you are no danger to them.

In fact, the ones who are vaccinated are probably more of a danger to you because they could be carrying the virus and simply not know.

that's how it works, right?

Anyway. You have a tiny percentage more, like a minuscule % more of dying from Covid than you have the flu.

I mean, You don't #e the bed and demanded to be vaccinated, wear a mask or stand 6 feet from someone, cancel all family gatherings, miss out on hugs and kisses from grandchildren, etc when flu season comes around, do you?.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

Perfect! The Georgia guidstones are the first thing i thought of when i heard about these vaccines, depopulation has been a goal of "theirs" for quite some time now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join