It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with these Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Swedish health agency: Those under 65 should receive different vaccine than AstraZeneca's for second dose

"People under the age of 65 who have already received a dose of Vaxzevria should instead be offered a second dose of so-called mRNA vaccine, such as Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna."

The agency is recommending that those who received their first AstraZeneca dose should receive a second dose of an mRNA vaccine approximately 12–15 weeks after, and no additional booster mRNA dose is required.

For people over 65, the benefits of the AstraZeneca vaccine outweigh the risks.

Does this make any sense? WHY would it be ok for Over 65 to take it but not under????
Is this a fertility thing? Blood clot? Now they are suggesting mixing two different vaccines!
This is getting crazy.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.yahoo.com...

Swedish health agency: Those under 65 should receive different vaccine than AstraZeneca's for second dose

"People under the age of 65 who have already received a dose of Vaxzevria should instead be offered a second dose of so-called mRNA vaccine, such as Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna."

The agency is recommending that those who received their first AstraZeneca dose should receive a second dose of an mRNA vaccine approximately 12–15 weeks after, and no additional booster mRNA dose is required.

Does this make any sense? WHY would it be ok for Over 65 to take it but not under????
Is this a fertility thing? Blood clot? Now they are suggesting mixing two different vaccines!
This is getting crazy.

Oh yeah, baby. They’re gonna start telling us we need to mix all three up and get that cocktail as an enema three, four times a month.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Love it, we need all the manufacturers injections because is all good for us, do not worry, if you die is all good, because you save others.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It will soon be a booster shot once a month.

Watch.
edit on 20-4-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Watch.

I’m really concerned that they don’t even say WHY

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

www.yahoo.com...

This is getting crazy.

Doesn't stop there....possible clots from Pfizer vaccine popped up.

Pfizer clots
edit on 4/20/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You joke, but ya know China already went there...

Wouldn't put it past 'em at this point.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

The mockery. Very symbolic of how we're allowing them to f# us in the a$$.

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It’s a take at your own risk vaccine and how anyone can encourage others to get it is beyond me.

If I told you I was going to give you something and no matter what happens I cannot be held responsible...and you still take it, well you might be an idiot.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

A cocktail of experimental non FDA approved, and not licensed experimental jabs they are selling, and they are pushing them hard!

Scary days.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Yup, even though it's a lung disease, they made an excuse to have people bend over and they did.
edit on 20/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I understand the vaccine in China is forbidden (or severely limited) for people over 60.

Hmmm☠️

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sweden says this? Meh.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Damn I thought there was going to be a punchline.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Watch.

OMG This just came up........3 DOSES now!
theconversation.com...

Last week, the chief executive of Pfizer said anyone who receives its COVID-19 vaccine will probably need to have a third dose within 6-12 months after being fully immunised, and then likely one dose every year going forward.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

originally posted by: dug88

The mockery. Very symbolic of how we're allowing them to f# us in the a$$.

There is literally a swab test for that

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I will not be surprised if this will turn out to be all about population control.
How long before we find they're going for sterility?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
High pressure sales and fear techniques should have been enough to tip people off to the criminal intent.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I will not be surprised if this will turn out to be all about population control.
How long before we find they're going for sterility?

Male testosterone levels are already at a 50% low, but yet not a peep out of the scientists of the western world. Meanwhile the CCP is going to promote more masculinity in their males. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the agenda going on...

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Watch.

I’m really concerned that they don’t even say WHY

Need news from outside America.
This was in the link in the link from Sweden. I guess the blood clots are supposed to be more likely in younger people, mostly women get the clots

Since mid-March, the use of the Astra Zeneca vaccine has been suspended pending an investigation into a few reported cases of blood clots in combination with bleeding.

The decision to resume the use of the vaccine is based on the opinion of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and consultations with experts in both Sweden and other countries.

Following its investigation, the EMA has concluded that there is no increase in blood clots among vaccinated people. In Europe, 20 million doses of the Astra Zeneca vaccine have been administered. The vaccine provides very good protection against severe COVID-19. Assessment of the vaccine has determine that it reduces the risk of infection and helps reduce the spread of COVID-19 in society.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join