It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Confirms That Leaked Video Is Part of UFO Investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Waterglass

It's worrisome to read this kind or rare disclosure by the government. First thought is :

"The event will take place soon and there's no way we can keep hiding it, so better start telling people what's about to happen, little bit at time and safe some credibility for the future".

Exactly
The idea that us mere individuals who have seen UFOs have more idea of what's going on than a military organisation with a million personnel and all the technology that goes with it is just insane. They must know what's out there and this drip feed disclosure be it for whatever reason is all part of some plan

The steady drip drip is speeding up. They haven’t got long now. Look at everything going on around us. The hallmarks of panic and terror are rife within our political classes - worldwide. They know what is coming and they cannot hide it forever because they no longer have forever.

Yeah sort of get that
and they might have nowhere else to hide than by deflecting everything over to the 'alien threat' even though it's probably an Earthly threat living amongst us all the time in some misunderstood (until now) dimension

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Forensick
What’s the background to th OP?

Who filmed it where and why?

Looked fake as fk to me.

Second what the other guy has said, never seen anything other than dubious fake pictures, fuzzy out of focus lights or crackpot testimony.

Closest is the Flir on the F-18 but it’s not good proof.

The videoing reference looks the way it does bc it was taken from a cell phone looking through night vision goggles. That's why it looks that way. It was taken by one of the crew on a navy battleship while they were all manning their battle stations trying to signal jam the craft.

Yeah OK, as how many NVGs are issues to sailors??

Also, wandering around with an iPhone recording? I thought they locked that to certain areas so you don’t film anything sensitive?
edit on 12 4 2021 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yeah they keep phones out of the nuclear reactor areas.. or specifically sensitive areas.. not on the deck of the ship.

The photos taken of the Acorn, blimp with payload, and orb were taken from a Navy pilots iphone while in the cockpit.

He had his i-phone out snapping photos from the canopy at Mach 1

Pretty sure sailors have their phones on the deck

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I call BS on iPhones in the cockpit, happy to stand corrected but can’t see it

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Seen the video, saw my mans come off the top rope.

Not impressed.

However, you totally buried the lead! The Pentagon has a investigative division on UFOs.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
However, you totally buried the lead! The Pentagon has a investigative division on UFOs.

I think we all pretty much assumed that.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

-"The acorn is a batman balloon" ... For one it was much larger than a batman balloon unless they make the the size of aircraft. Secondly, it's thousands of feet in the air and it's geographic coordinated did not change a single micro degree for hours in high winds as pilots repeatedly flew around it to check it out. No balloon can do that. They also couldn't signal jam it to capture it.

Let's deal in grounded facts. You have visual evidence in the front of you through a photograph. It's been shown through comparison how the Batman balloon is the exact same shape, how it can be highlighted by the sun from the rear and look the same, and is even flying vertical as the balloon is designed. You can also see there's something printed on the object. If you remove your he said this and that argument, you can't deny how strongly it resembles the Batman balloon.

All just incredible coincidences I suppose.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join