It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Confirms That Leaked Video Is Part of UFO Investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yes, for your entertainment there is a video embedded in the link as per below.

I also believe in Richard Thieme, Dr. Jacques Vallée and whatever Robert Lazar filmed in 1989.

Well I didn't find this article but my MENSA brother did as I now have his interest in the subject. Of note I also have abnormal DNA since birth, my CK / CpK [creatine phosphokinase] was at 1800 when upper normal is 200. Hes fine with exception that both he and I have had Sleep Paralysis since childhood.

My stuff on Sleep Paralysis is parked in a thread posted by sled735 in Paranormal. Personally after 3 years of intense study, since seeing my first UFOs on May 2018 I believe they are here. I am no person of international standing like billionaire Robert Bigelow who also stated on 60 minutes that aliens are here and among us, as I am just some guy.

For a conspiracy site, I have noticed that many show up to simply tampon anything of remote credibility on the subject of UFO's. So why on of all things on a conspiracy site? Hmm. As Fox Mulder once said "the truth is out there"

So here we go.

Pentagon Confirms That Leaked Video Is Part of UFO Investigation

Striking footage, leaked to a documentary filmmaker named Jeremy Corbell, shows unidentified flying objects swarming above a US Navy warship — and the Pentagon says the videos are authentic. “I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by Navy personnel,” Department of Defense spokesperson Sue Gough told Futurism.

Oh, and has anyone noticed that President Biden's eyes seem to have become deep and piercing since he assumed the role of President.

So, if the men in black show up at your home. Just do the right thing.

edit on 11-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 11-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 11-4-2021 by Waterglass because: another

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Oh, and has anyone noticed that President Biden's eyes seem to have become deep and piercing since he assumed the role of President.

Yes!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks and prayers

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

As to UFO's, yes 'they' exist as do military developments.
However I have first hand experience of a very well documented UFO over Anglesey in the '70's. I have also had a car die for no reason and a strange light over the car before car would fire up again.
I guess with most things we can't 'explain', until you experience 'something' for yourself which you can't explain, then all that remains is the truth.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It's worrisome to read this kind or rare disclosure by the government. First thought is :

"The event will take place soon and there's no way we can keep hiding it, so better start telling people what's about to happen, little bit at time and safe some credibility for the future".

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Agree. We had first hand experience. You [anyone ] and I will always be on the fence unless one goes through it. I did DOD INTEL in 90's. I understand how uncle Sam works to a point. Its enough for me to get through the rose garden glassware and see the light.

Much is out there and available going back 1000's of years.

One needs to disclose it for yourself.

I just wonder how much they interfere with us. Or are we their cattle. Also, for man to want to morph into them would be a mistake. Just think, no pleasure as in no fun.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What you see in Joes eyes is mental illness. I recognized it from what I saw happen to my mom. He will be in a chair soon, all day long, then loaded into bed with a hoist and strap

The worlds a stage. There are two races here. One is trapped and stupefied, and doesn't know who or what they are. The other is pure evil, and feeding off the stupefied race, and is preparing for a major harvest. Guess which race we are?

Id be more worried about what you dont see

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

As Fox Mulder once said "the truth is out there"

The truth is out there but in this case it may not be the truth you / we are looking for.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

You don't understand how govt works on stuff like this. Just like most of the rag magazines. How are they still in business and haven't been law suit into the ground. You need to know who owns them.

Read "Mind Games" by Richard Thieme.

Feds always leak stuff through the rags and low publication media and ALT sites. Clue? Then they ramp it up. Tech is too far along that the men in black can no longer control the narrative. That's why they have been doing a dance on religion in USA. To tamp it down.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Its out there all right. Little bastards are probably in underwater fissures and faults to hide.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The other is pure evil, and feeding off the stupefied race, and is preparing for a major harvest. Guess which race we are? Id be more worried about what you dont see

I do see. I also prayed to God and it stopped. Read my diary entries on Sleep Paralysis in Paranormal by sled735. I think I start around December 2018 / January 2019.

Its not bull#. It happened.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I see Jeremy Corbell’s name, so I know it’s bunk.
edit on 11-4-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I always thought your sympathetic to the aliens so I know your bunk. You offer nothing other than your flat opinion. Just like Kansas.

Do you also deny the existence of god?

Plus, twitter hasen't doxxed him like your "fearless" leader Trumples

Pinned Tweet Jeremy Corbell @JeremyCorbell · Apr 8 The US Navy photographed and filmed “pyramid” shaped UFOs and “spherical” advanced transmedium vehicles; here is that footage.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
"tampon anything of remote credibility on the subject of UFO's"... On the contrary, I'm still here looking for all these years, for anything remotely credible. Only to have to keep checking back. Only thing I find credible, is that people keep seeing lights and believe they are intelligent.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As Fox Mulder once said "the truth is out there"

The truth is out there but in this case it may not be the truth you / we are looking for.

Gort, that made me remember a real contactee friend. About 20 years ago he quoted what one of the aliens said, something like :

"Don't worry if you don't see us, worry when we come"
edit on 11-4-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Seems to coincide with what some refer to as a fairy tale book written some 2000 years ago.

freaking scary and spooky.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

So spend some money and go onto a UFO pay site or buy books. You simply have not deep dived enough yet. Me, for almost 50 years i NEVER saw sheep. NADA.

I spent 1000's of evenings outdoors throughout my life watching the stars.

I also was on the fence.

Until....................

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have sleep paralysis. That is why I joined the site

I always found it strange that pregnant women are more prone to sleep paralysis as well.......
edit on 11-4-2021 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I highly recommend that you buy this book by Louis Proud; "Dark Intrusions". He has SP.

Where he hit me in the face is when he explained in writing his experiencing the muffled talking, music or voices just beyond our hearing and comprehension.

MAJOR takeaways that I can relate to from my experiences and his book so far are:

1.People who experience sleep paralysis have evidently more Psychic powers than a "medium" as a medium is simply a go between our world and the spirit world. We can expand our "gift" or withdraw. I chose to withdraw via prayer as I am too old for this sheet.
2. The muffled radio noise or music or talk that seems to come from anther room is the "presence" trying to tune you in but it just cant seem to find you. That's the best explanation I have ever heard as I heard same in two homes over 1000 miles apart spanning across several decades.
3. He describes the hooded presence in great detail along with the Old Hag as experienced by others. I have experienced both.
4. He and others as interviewed mentions hearing footsteps many times. I have experienced that in three homes while fully awake. Once it was so clear I called out to my wife as said it that you? She was asleep in our bedroom and I was on the sofa almost 40' away. I also had a flashlight at my side as a result of prior instances so after I called out I went right to the bedroom and she was asleep. So was the cat.
5. He has briefly touched on UFOs so I will see where that goes. No mention of God or Jesus yet at all so far. All I know is that I wanted to opt out and I prayed and I am hoodie free since Spring 2019. Note that my 1st encounter with these things was at around the age of 8. Its all written in this Thread.

I would recommend buying the book and keep an open mind as this stuff has been around since it was 1st recorded in China around 440BC or earlier.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

It's worrisome to read this kind or rare disclosure by the government. First thought is :

"The event will take place soon and there's no way we can keep hiding it, so better start telling people what's about to happen, little bit at time and safe some credibility for the future".

Exactly
The idea that us mere individuals who have seen UFOs have more idea of what's going on than a military organisation with a million personnel and all the technology that goes with it is just insane. They must know what's out there and this drip feed disclosure be it for whatever reason is all part of some plan

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join