It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX , Remake of a Classic Releases June 24th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Alex Kidd in Miracle World was originally the built in game that came with the Sega Master System which released way back in 1986 and was bloody brilliant , today I learn that a remake of the game will be released on June 24th for last gen consoles and PC (Steam) for just 15 Quid or whatever that equates to in your government credits.

If there are any gamers here that played Alex Kidd in Miracle World back in the day you'll no doubt remember how hard , frustrating and great to play the original was and no doubt a little smile has appeared on your face remembering both the theme tune and the fun you had.

Here's the launch date reveal trailer to help stoke those memories , looks like "Stone Head" has had a name change.

Gettin it !

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Looks great,think I'll buy that on PC when it's out.
I bought a Mega Drive mini a few months back.There's an Alex Kidd on that,I think it's the Enchanted Castle.
For £69 the Mega Drive mini was a really good buy,40 games or so nicely done menus etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
I was a C64 game then but fully aware of the game.
Good to see some "real" games getting some love.
Sign me up

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Never played, think the Sega Masters here had built in jungle hunt type game a duck hunt knock off.

Also there was a motorbike racing game.

BUT

Choplifter was the bestest

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I miss my sega genesis. I’ve played through all the Alex Kidd games back when I was a kid, I remember when the collection was available on the now defunct sega channel.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Nice.

I sttill like the originals.

Have to check this out for sure.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I too had a second generation master system. I was gutted not having Alex Kidd built in.

Choplifter was f#ing awesome! I loved that game.

top topics

join