It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s where the Asian Hate Crime Surveillance for Everyone

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Damn....can't even let it hang out and piss in the bushes anymore these days when you don't see anyone around.

What is the world coming to these days? A lot of people have cameras on their houses and they are connected to the net and phones which I am sure are not as secure as most people think they are.

Peeing on the raspberry bushes increases the amount of raspberries, just don't pee on them when the berries are close to eatable.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: IAMTAT

Traffic cams can now ID your car (by it's plates) and ticket you through the mail.

Illinois is doing that.. don't ask how I know.

I've received a couple of traffic cam tickets in the mail over the years.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Damn....can't even let it hang out and piss in the bushes anymore these days when you don't see anyone around.

Don't pee here!

www.earthcam.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I am getting so sick of how the governments answer to ANY problem is more surveillance.
I could understand it if it was a country led by a totalitarian regime-That would be expected.

Any government who claims they are freedom loving and care for their people who then go on to implement mass surveillance of the entire population is no longer a government anyone can trust.

Prison without trail,mass surveillance/gps tracking of everyone regardless of crime being commited,police who beat the crap out of protesters and kill civilians on a regular basis-These are not and will never be a part of a free society.

Yet that is what we see all too often in the "free" world today.

And the Asian hate crime epidemic,same as always was engineered by the government and their bitch the MSM in order to crank up the totalitarianism another notch.

The technology being used for surveillance is the same technology that is being used to dumb down the masses.
Its very clever really-you must make a dumbed down population in order to push through the surveillance state.
Cell phones,fake media,mass surveillance-all on one device that everyone carries around daily.

They are not stupid are they?
Evil and oppressive yes-but not stupid.

edit on 9/4/2021 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Don't pee here!

www.earthcam.com...

I wouldn't want to be driving where that webcam is, people walking a lot, cars stopped at every block waiting for bikes and people to clear. I suppose that isn't even a busy day...no wonder there are not many cars on the road there.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

We got lots of surveilance going on at our house. The deer are staring in the patio door waiting for potatoes, carrots, and fresh baked bread. The chippies and squirrels are always watching us and as soon as you go outside, the mosquitoes zoom in on you. I hope none of those are fitted with cameras, I would hate to short out a camera on a chipmunk in the berry bushes when I pee.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
That kind of surveillance I can aprove of.
Sounds like a nice place-exept for the mozzies.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
That kind of surveillance I can aprove of.
Sounds like a nice place-exept for the mozzies.

The potatoes, carrots, and homemade bread we feed the deer costs us about fifty bucks a month....feeding the homeless is not cheap.
There is a big doe, it's two year old girl, and last years fawn that we feed. The two year old is pregnant but a little small in size for having a live baby. The big doe is going to have a nice size fawn this spring. The fawn is cute, it signals us to toss it food by jerking up it's head a few times...like toss some carrots up here. The fawn does not eat breads, but the two other pregnant does love it and also cinnamon rolls and cinnamon toast and cakes and cookies we make. They also like blueberry pie and butter on their bread....real butter. But we only occasionally give them sweets, and apples have been going up in price so we haven't bought any in a couple of weeks, they will polish off an apple a day each usually.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: JAGStorm

The larger question is...WHY, if you're not a criminal, should the government know where you are at any given time?
It's none of their business.

wait, I know the answer to this one.

"If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about!"

as Sam Spade said in The Maltese Falcon, 'Everybody's got something to hide.'

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Hidden cameras are being set up everywhere already.
They don't need a reason.

So no I don't think this was a set up to get more cameras.
I think people are legitimately worried that asians will be targeted because some real fools believe them to be responsible for covid.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Traffic cams can now ID your car (by it's plates) and ticket you through the mail.

Illinois is doing that.. don't ask how I know.

Chicago has been doing it for a long time. But, thankfully, not here in Southern Illinois. It was my sister who got a ticket in Chicago about 15 years ago and was suprised when the ticket came in the mail long afterwards.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Why do AAs in NYC hate Jews and Asians so much?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

They don't fit the oppressed minority role. That's really the long and short of it.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sorry, we don't want the Chinese social credit score technocratic police state, because gates and every other ahole wants to just be left alone on Epstein island.

Hopefully nobody figures out what lasers do to cameras.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You can't simply buy 200 cameras off the shelf,

200 cameras isn't much. That's like one office building. There's plenty of wholesale security camera companies focusing on commercial properties. Acquiring 200 security cameras is likely pretty easy for a city about as easy as it would be for a high rise developer.

you can't simply install that many cameras in a weekend.

I bet it could be done though I doubt any government could get it done in that time.

Just the cost of getting people to install them is going to run into millions, and just agreeing where to put them is going to take months. Especially as some of them are going to need to be fitted to privately owned buildings, or to have power supplies and data cables running across privately owned buildings.

Yeah this part I can't argue with. That's pretty much dead on.

Then there's the privacy implications, for example, a lot of the massage business and spas are run by Asians, and their clients will NOT be happy at being filmed coming and going as these businesses are often (Rightly or wrongly) associated with vice.

Lol...governments don't care about privacy.

I'm calling BS on this being in response to the recent allegations of attacks on Asians. In fact I'm calling BS on this whole thing having been planned after Covid. This looks has all the halmarks of something that started years ago but was recently completed.

I don't doubt that.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Is that piece of trash governor of NY going for re election again?, he and Coumo needs to be put in jail, for the massacre of the elderly.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

200 cameras isn't much.

That's what they said with toll roads at first..

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I meant not much to buy....as in completely feasible for the government to be able to waste the money and acquire 200 cameras.

Not a big fan of public surveillance cameras personally.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You can easily purchase 100's of cameras easily enough and have them to your door in a couple of days. They do not necessarily all need to be the same cameras. You would choose based on needs of the location.

You would not necessarily need permission if it's city property (lamp posts / telephone poles). You can also tap into existing power.

You don't necessarily need to run additional cabling (4G VPN routers). Hard lines would be preferable, but for the fastest rollout possible...

Installing cameras themselves is a pretty trivial matter so long as there is power available at the install site (I have installed a dozen hardwired cameras in a day on my own). A team of, lets say 30 installers, could conceivably get a couple hundred cameras up and running over the course of a long weekend. The monitoring station(s) would probably be the trickier element to get up.

Bottom line, the tech exists and is reasonably cheap. The cost to government, for a professional company to install, monitor and maintain however is going to be VERY expensive.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I work with drones for a living and a few years ago there was an uproar over drones above your head. I was talking to one of my sons about it as I laughed and he said why are you laughing. I said lets count cameras from our house to the gym. I think we hit 100+ and I laughed again and said, so you are worried about one camera above your head?

He got the point well.

Yes, but a lot of those cameras are probably privately owned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join