It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Woolsey's Bizarre Interview with John Greenewald

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Four times during the interview with James Woolsey about his new book, Operation Dragon, which is about the JFK Assassination, Woolsey changes into the topic about ET disclosure. There is nothing particularly new or Earth shattering but some observations coming from the interview with the former CIA Director, however, consider the following ideas:

First, it is important to note the guy might be in some sort of mental decline as he doesn't seem to get the questions Greenewald asks. Second, consider what he says about the Steve Greer meeting, that he wrote a letter about a few years ago "never happened." Now, the meeting did occur and he wasn't prepared to publicly get into what the Good Doctor was espousing regarding disclosure (but now is?). Third, he states he has a friend who had his aircraft suspended in mid-air at high altitude. Fourth, he reiterates twice that "we have to be open to new possibilities."

Finally, Woolsey keeps turning the conversation back to the persistently strange phenomena after several question about JFK info being released. It's like hes trying to make a point, unless of course he simply didn't understand what Greenewald was asking him.
edit on 7-4-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps
I watched that vid last night,I like the black vault as its all about finding the info the government has on UFOs and other interesting topics.
The story about the plane stopping in mid flight was the highlight for me,but the impression I got from woolsey was not that he was in mental decline-rather he is adept at obsfucation.
Man that guy can waffle on about stuff without giving away any new information like a pro!
Anyone would think he was maybe even trained to do so during his years at langley.

To me every sentence seemed rehearsed,planned and calculated to sound interesting but with zero new info.

Really hard to trust someone who was top of the agency who have used the UFO subject as a psy op since the Roswell incident.

link   

Now ask, "How did this guy write a book?" ...........

link   
Where can a person find this interview?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is all part of a CFR plan, which James Woolsey is a member. They are going to try to convince us that there are aliens among us and the pitch will be we need to unite under one world government to combat them or at a minimum they will need to tax the hell out of us. Most likely, though, as they form a one world government they will need aliens as a common enemy to keep us in fear and in need of their protection.

One must ask themselves, if there really were aliens visiting Earth, why the need to slow walk the information. You would expect that they would either cover it up/keep it covered up or they would come out with irrefutable evidence of aliens. However, they are just dribbling out pictures and making obscure references.
edit on 7-4-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Here ya go:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

First, it is important to note the guy might be in some sort of mental decline as he doesn't seem to get the questions Greenewald asks

Nobody would be better suited for top notch CIA wet work than the people who started to believe their own lies a long while ago. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

[...]If the mysteries of government have so befogged the minds of the actors themselves that they no longer know or remember the truth behind their concealments and their lies, the whole operation of deception, no matter how well organized its “marathon information campaigns,” in Dean Rusk’s words, and how sophisticated its Madison Avenue gimmickry, will run aground or become counterproductive, that is, confuse people without convincing them. For the trouble with lying and deceiving is that their efficiency depends entirely upon a clear notion of the truth that the liar and deceiver wishes to hide. In this sense, truth, even if it does not prevail in public, possesses an ineradicable primacy over all falsehoods.[...]

www.brainpickings.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Woolsey never said the meeting with Greer "never happened." He said that Greer mis-characterized the meeting. BIG DIFFERENCE.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

Finally, Woolsey keeps turning the conversation back to the persistently strange phenomena after several question about JFK info being released. It's like hes trying to make a point...

Thought that was an incredibly stilted interview from Woolsey - his choice of words, body language, general demenor etc. really did come across (to me) like he was pushing an agenda or 'steering the narrative'.

originally posted by: MRinder

This is all part of a CFR plan, which James Woolsey is a member. They are going to try to convince us that there are aliens among us and the pitch will be we need to unite under one world government to combat them..

It crossed my mind they would actually try that.

edit on 7-4-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I believe he , Wolsey, wrote a letter that stated the meeting never happened , but I’m not positive. I find Greer an enigma of varying proportions ranging from truths, Half-truths , to dangerous disinformation propagandist. Of course, Greer claims W was never briefed or that W says he was never briefed on the matter of ET when they had the meeting. It is important to note he uses the phrase”what I feel comfortable” presumably what he can discuss , so obviously, there is more.

edit on 7-4-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

not even the CIA director unless they are a lifer with connections(think Bust Sr.) isn't even told about such things as UFO, maybe that people see them but certainly not their motives and all that.

He is tied to the UFO community via Rick Dolan i believe

and how can anyone believe this guy, a few years ago he disavowed Greer and his meeting essintly calling him a liar and now he admits its like how greer said it was

there is clearly something going one with all this out of the blue UFO stuff at the government level, why now?

i think allot of these good photos and videos that are coming out from the goverm3ent are US craft and are showing off to the US's enemies what we can do, look at the tic tac, imagine what that could do in a battle field and i think that's the whole reason the government all of a sudden feels like sharing
edit on 7-4-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

there is clearly something going one with all this out of the blue UFO stuff at the government level, why now?

Could it be because they think the population have been sufficiently institutionalized by the covid society reboot,that now is the best time to attempt a project bluebeam type operation?

Just a thought,but it honestly would not surprise me the way things are going.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I agree with you 100% - spot on.

I learned many years ago in a class on national defense and security policy that a deterrent only works if the enemy knows the capability. That only if the enemy understand that other side possesses the technology will the threat of first strike or aggression be diminished. The enemy doesn't have to know how the tech was acquired or engineered, only that it can kill you.

That being said, I belief (know) there are two kinds of UFOs, as Ben Rich said, "OURS AND THEIRS"

edit on 8-4-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

For my prospective of Blue Beam, what I never understood about the threat of a false flag alien invasion of humanity is almost like a Gulf of Tonkin provocation or even like Roosevelt having intel about Pearl and not disseminating the info.

Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY HERE. I don't know why the MI needs new enemies, when the Sino-Western polarity is heating and Russia and Ukraine/NATIO is heating. Why mobilize against aliens , UNLESS< there is a significant threat to national security posed by alien civilizations. In that case, public awareness and disclosure would be a measured response to a threat and not specifically a false flag to engage a war machine.

I don't know the answer, but feel there are indeed competing galactic and human interests that worry our planners based on some of the tech I have seen.

As for Woolsey, he is as trustworthy as the man who appointed him (Im being sarcastic), but he might be making a valid point in an off handed way.

edit on 8-4-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

i think most 'normal' people would watch the news for a day and than go right back to normal life if it were announced that aliens were real and ufo were real.

if anything I think the government maybe coming out with all this stuff now because we have weaponry and systems to track and engage ufo's, that way they can say to the public 'we have it under control and you're safe'.

and I imagine if they roll out a downed ufo or even a living et people would be more interested in the tech than the ET and if they cou8ld go to the et's world
edit on 8-4-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join