It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chosen-An actual conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

That you would think its cool for God to throw wrenches at you just shows how indoctrinated you are and that your God is evil. Sure nature exists and can be cruel, but that a being, a higher power, would attack us to make us understand good is just backwards. Now being corrected for making mistakes I understand, but a preemptive strike, another undeserved blow from the war God, just because you bend over and take it doesn't mean I ever will.

Go throw s# at someone and see how that works out for you, sure it will be a great lesson.

That people can't save themselves or make better lives reeks of pathetic fatalism, a robotic system where "god" just puppets us around and we have no free will. What God wants robots? Then tortures said robots to teach them lessons that they can never learn because they have no control and can't actually make anything better themselves.

You are confused.

edit on 9-4-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

You keep from disappointing yourself by deluding yourself. It is only by faith that you claim your opinions are correct or not, and you don't even realize it. Some of your opinions prove that you haven't even read the full texts to know what they really claim, much less that you're capable of understanding it.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

No, you're confusing yourself. If we only experience good and did God's will all of the time, then we would be robots. God allows us free will to make good and poor choices and experience the consequences to help us understand the difference between right and wrong, good and evil. But your free will never be allowed to over power God's. You also have the power to use your free will to accept or reject God altogether. God will not intervene in that particular choice.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You just keep changing your song because...

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Nope. Your inability to comprehend and understand isn't my problem.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Sure i mustn't have read all of whatever and skipped the somewhat boring bits nor are even aware of the really good super secret stuff and would be too stoopid to understand it anyway and obviously cannot possibly be right therefore it doesn't matter that all you're objections are retarded because whatever you believe in must be legit and surpasseth my possible understanding, this is generally known as a conceit.

In a derogatory sense, "conceit" refers to an excessively elaborate, contrived or unconvincing approach to the material being presented, such as a fundamentally flawed idea, preposterous plot device, or pretentious dialog or phrasing.

edit on 9-4-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

There's no conceit in pointing out that your beliefs are not backed up by what the Bible says about the end of humanity and the world. I have acknowledged that you have the right to believe any of the texts you want. I'm not going to claim that you are wrong in your beliefs, just don't make false claims about what is written in the Bible, specifically, the book of Revelation, when it's clear you have not read it.

My comment to another poster about comprehension and understanding have to do with his inability to understand that my comments to this thread do not show that I have changed my "song". We have free will, but we will not get the final say on how or if this world will come to an end. We can not save it.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The Hindu would recognize these principles as relating to Agni or Shiva, Kama or even Vishnu, and would struggle to understand why they shouldn't be chosen as devotees of such cults, and with good reason, they were introduced by the Vedic Aryans a branch of which developed the Fire cults of Iran, perhaps it's all a question of knowledge falling into the wrong hands.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The world ended and their religion and nobody bothered to inform them and somehow this is my fault, perhaps they didn't have as much of that knowledge as they thought they had, but anyway i don't care if i ruined the Apocalypse and Israel's chances of having a Messiah because i found the whole thing conceited, if they ever recover sanity they can thank me later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join