It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: George Knapp releases new UAP photos and reports taken by US military

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
If ET was to land on the Whitehouse lawn some people on here would argue black and blue that it was a lense flare or a bloody balloon!!:

I would take the word of the pilot's who were actually there than the "experts" on here lol

LOL. Of course, there would be arguments. If the only evidence of that landing was a video or photo of something that resembles a bloody balloon or a lens flare.

But you are free to blindly believe whatever someone said about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I noticed an interesting comment on one of those YT videos you linked.

"The things we do for Space Force funding".

Think about that for a second...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The other photo I posted of the balloon shows a state of inflation on the sides that's stepped and doesn't just round to the seam. If I change the values of the photo, you can see that edge better:

If I turn the photo clockwise and select along that balloon edge. Then darken the front portion like it's being highlighted by the sun from the rear, that slight edge can give an appearance of the "craft"

edit on 9-4-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

It’s so obvious the similarity it’s almost like the photos were designed to discredit and I would say, discredit Chris Mellon

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Does it look like the batman balloon, definitely. Is it the batman balloon, I don't know...probably, the flight crew may know.

I think we have to look at the bigger picture.

Look something is going on in these training areas, there is a multitude of evidence supporting this coming from the Navy themselves. Are they all unknown...no, in one instance a flight crew reported an object which turned out to be a weather balloon and carried on.

There are however by the Navy's own admission unidentified objects doing unbelievable things posing a genuine threat for flight crew safety as pilots and higher ups are concerned about a mid-air, insinuating we are dealing with more than balloons.

Slagging pilots accomplishes nothing. They are only reporting what they have observed, and when the pilot of an F/A-18 Super hornet is blown away by something he and others in his flight have witnessed I think that carries a little weight.

Is it aliens...maybe, Russian's or Chinese...maybe. In both cases pretty damn big deal. The USAF is surprisingly quiet, are they the kid holding all the marbles...maybe, although that is a dangerous game testing hardware on another branch of the military without their knowledge.

As I stated in a pervious post this is also happening at sea with US Navy warships.

Do I want it to be the Aliens, kind of. Is it?..who knows. I'm sure a strong percentage of these occurrences can be rationally explained away, while others will seem otherworldly and unexplainable.

Hopefully something comes from all of this.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Someone posted this on Reddit, looks kinda convincing...

Here's the reddit link
www.reddit.com...

edit on 9-4-2021 by SpaceCowboy78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceCowboy78

Here's the reddit link
www.reddit.com...
He tried, but it's not really a great match. Someone could do a lot better. Below is a screenshot from his video comparing his 3D model with the photo he was trying to match. He talks about how his reflections don't match, but the thing he modeled as a reflection on the right doesn't make sense if the sun is the light source, doesn't it show a second light source? The reflection on the left does look like a sun reflection, he admits that doesn't match. Some other features don't match either.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not at all, it depends on how large the DOF is. Which can be seen to be very wide as the clouds are in focus.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Do you blog here for the Chinese Army or simply the PRC as the [see below]

US Navy CONFIRMED UFO: BUSTED (Part 2)

"debunk" video was produced by Thunderfoot who is of Chinese origin. Simply cut and paste the symbology below into Google Translate. Wallaw

Thunderf00t 987K subscribers Twitter Description The true beauty of a self-inquiring sentient universe is lost on those who elect to walk the intellectually vacuous path of comfortable paranoid fantasies.

雷足

Thunderf00t

So?

i kind of like thunderfoot but at times he is just plain wrong about things, he is a bight guy and all that but he is alittle conceded and can be wrong

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: SpaceCowboy78

Here's the reddit link
www.reddit.com...
He tried, but it's not really a great match. Someone could do a lot better.
www.youtube.com...

He definitely tried to make it look more like the descriptions of the "tic-tacs.". Not flattened out like a hoagie bun. My thought was some kind of partially deflated balloon carrying a payload, but tilted more horizontally. Maybe I'll take a stab at it. Waste some time.

What still has me curious is the Navy saying these are "authentic," in that they are actual pictures of stuff taken by pilots with their iPhones, but not "official" images released by the military taken with their own equipment. I think that's a telling distinction.
edit on 11-4-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
On the topic of photos and trying to identify what they are of, I was able earlier this evening to snap a photo of an aircraft. This aircraft was less than 1 mile from us and 1000' above, the picture was taken with a Samsung Galaxy S20.

Can you tell what it is? fixed wing, rotorcraft, airship or balloon

I am just trying to illustrate the difficulty of taking a clear identifiable picture, this thing was relatively close to us and I knew exactly what it was. We were traveling at an IAS of 145knots. Imagine your in an F18 at 30,000' snapping pics of something unknown to you.

The real key here is the pilot reports and testimonies as well as sensor data. Looking at the aircraft before I took the picture it was very clear and I could make out a lot of detail on it...the photo not so much!

I am sure the same thing goes for the pilot who snapped the photo's in the original post, if it was something conventional they would know it...heck those photos are better than the one I posted and that one was the best of three.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slyder12
The real key here is the pilot reports and testimonies as well as sensor data.
How can that be key if we don't have any of that?

I haven't seen one pilot report from an actual pilot, nor have I seen any sensor data, for the topic of this thread. All I have seen are unsourced claims from people I consider to be highly dubious characters who have a reputation for promoting fiction like Lazar's made up story about being a physicist when everyone who researched this like Stan Friedman etc says Lazar definitely was no physicist. We know Lazar was ranked way too low in his high school grades to ever get accepted by MIT where he claims he went to school.

If you haven't watched this video yet, please watch it, it's extremely critical to what you're saying, and my response.

originally posted by: karl 12
There's a vid here about that operation and Batman (and UFOs) do pop up in the instructional slideshow.. no balloons though.

Once again thought JGJ made some good points (especialy about lack of sources).

Slyder12, you are saying to pay attention to the pilot reports and testimonies as well as sensor data, and Greenewald is saying he's concerned that we don't have any of that, as karl 12 points out, the video talks about a lack of sources.

edit on 2021412 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
With all of these recently "released" images, there seems to be a pretty significant disconnect between the images and the stories people are telling.

And as nearly useless as images are (prove me wrong), stories are even worse. And what are we supposed to do when they don't match up? "Cube inside an orb?" That's pretty specific. Where's that one?

And the talk of "high resolution" images? These are no better than those taken by your average backyard smoker.

Personally, I prefer to go with images. People can say anything.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Just watched it, good video and agree with what is being said.He is objective and sceptical without completely dismissing the photos.

Look, much the same happened with the tic tac videos, they were leaked and people either dismissed them or took them for what they were. Then later we get testimony and eye witness accounts from the pilots and crew who encountered and recorded the actual video we have seen and still people are finding ways to dismiss and slag those flight crews. It is what it is...I don’t think they ever said they were alien space craft, they did say they didn’t know what they were but were blown away but what they saw and recorded. The tic tac incident for me is the clincher that something is definitely occurring.

The three photos we have here are impressive. We don’t have to take the narrative we are being given for face value, hopefully at some point we get the actual report or eyewitness account from this incident although If it confirms the unknown or unidentifiable that maybe that will be ridiculed anyhow because people just refuse to believe something strange is going on.

The Navy has admitted this, when you get John Ratcliffe saying “there are a lot more sightings” than the public is aware of, when you get videos pictures and testimony from pilots, when you get actual ships logs from Navy warships of encounters with unknown drones doing some amazing things in these training areas is it so hard to believe something strange is going on in these training areas with craft beyond our current or known technology.

I understand these photos prove nothing by themselves but when taken in context with all the other information we have
lead me to believe something is going on which at the very least is over the US Navy’s head.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Look, much the same happened with the tic tac videos, they were leaked and people either dismissed them or took them for what they were. Then later we get testimony and eye witness accounts from the pilots and crew who encountered and recorded the actual video we have seen and still people are finding ways to dismiss and slag those flight crews.

Again, the stories told by pilots and crew really do not correlate with the videos. At all. So even with the stories, it's not unreasonable to dismiss the videos. They don't actually tell us anything. It's "unidentified." Well, yeah, that's what we're talking about here. Even with the videos, what do we know? Unidentified things fly around. Tell me something humanity hasn't known for the last 13,000 years, at least.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

www.extraordinarybeliefs.com...

Sure that can be some random dude payed for a bull s#*t interview, but I'm inclined to think it's legit. I know the tic tac has been covered a million times so this is all I've got.

None of it is hard definitive proof yet and may never be but it's exciting to think that those are pictures and video of bona-fide ufo's in the not of this earth sense you are looking at.

Just like everyone here throwing down my thoughts and enjoying watching the show, at least we can agree that aspect is fun.

edit on 12-4-2021 by Slyder12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Just fiddling around with it. Some of the outside edges are just a guess.

Bumping up the saturation a little, it looks like there are colors. Yellows, reds, greens. Maybe reflections. Sunlight, etc. And there seems to be some kind of frame with an internal part. Maybe. "High resolution" indeed.
edit on 12-4-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Sure that can be some random dude payed for a bull s#*t interview, but I'm inclined to think it's legit. I know the tic tac has been covered a million times so this is all I've got.

I'm sure you know all this🙄 but I'll say it nevertheless. Jeremy Corbell came on the scene claiming his fascination of the extraordinary and a serious search for answers. I'm all for serious research. Patient Seventeen came out with Corbell having direct contact with a claimed abductee and his physical evidence. An alien implant was analyzed for his film and said to contain unusual properties. That evidence needed to be analyzed by unbiased sources with no connection with the film. An honest evaluation. He said during a lecture that he would have the implant further studied by outside experts to give their opinions. The implant has mysteriously disappeared because of the claimed abductee and there's been no further study. Here's a chance to prove to the world his story and that help show that maybe alien abuctions happen. But we've had nothing so far. Where's the search for the truth? Why aren't believers holding him accountable?

He did Bob Lazar's story. He claimed there was a raid at Lazar's business hinting after they secretly had a meeting in the woods about element 115. Lazar's business was being raided by the FBI, but because of a murder investigation. They were searching for a toxic material that they believed Lazar's business sold to this person being investigated.

Corbell also said there was video of Lazar experimenting with 115 using a cloud chamber and how it bent light. He said he searched through Lazars videos and happened to only find a 20 second portion of it showing the cool down period. Convient for the movie. George Knapp was there and said he had the whole video and just has misplaced it. A news reporter who's responsibility it is to bring the truth forward and he never sets that video aside or make copies?

Corbell made Hunt for the Skinwalker and it did nothing to answer questions. Although he promoted the crap out of it, we were still left with another 'huh' at the conclusion. He advertised two mysterious faded buildings then did nothing to investigate what they were.

So here we've had someone with the funds and access to help answer UFO/alien mysteries and hasn't.

Jeremy Corbell confirming the video or photos means nothing. The night vision film is so obviously aircraft with flashing aviation lights that it's laughable. That alone would make anyone with a bit of sense question Corbell's motive.
edit on 15-4-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Jeremy Corbell ... did Bob Lazar's story. He claimed there was a raid at Lazar's business hinting after they secretly had a meeting in the woods about element 115. Lazar's business was being raided by the FBI, but because of a murder investigation. They were searching for a toxic material that they believed Lazar's business sold to this person being investigated.
Up until the time George Knapp seemed to start promoting TTSA I could tolerate his journalism. I mean he didn't invent the Bob Lazar story, so I could cut him some slack and say he's just reporting a story that people find interesting, and he can let people decide for themselves if they want to believe Lazar or not.

But TTSA seemed worse somehow, with the organization having a seemingly large number if intelligence or ex-intelligence agents for what it claimed to be doing, which was rather ambiguous itself because the SEC documents said it's an entertainment company but if you listened to how they promoted themselves, the explanation seemed quite different than "entertainment". Then TTSA promotes obvious lie after obvious lie and George Knapp still seems completely incapable of asking any hard questions to expose the lies and get at the truth. But for things he fabricated himself, they are rather limited, like maybe trying to think up excuses about possibly why Lazar's story doesn't check out.

But my opinion of Corbell's credibility is much lower, from when he was caught red-handed, obviously and blatantly fabricating lies and bullsnip in his documentary about Lazar. This video on youtube goes into details about Corbell's fabrications in his documentary for anybody who missed the details of what you're talking about.

Jeremy Corbell confirming the video or photos means nothing. The night vision film is so obviously aircraft with flashing aviation lights that it's laughable. That alone would make anyone with a bit of sense question Corbell's motive.
Yes, I don't know why anybody would believe anything Corbell tells them at this point. Back to the pyramid video, anybody with two brain cells should be able to see it's NOT a pyramid as Corbell says, he's lying right to our faces! At best it's only a triangle we see, not a pyramid! A triangle with a known cause called bokeh, but it's just a complete lie to call that a pyramid!

None of it is hard definitive proof yet and may never be but it's exciting to think that those are pictures and video of bona-fide ufo's in the not of this earth sense you are looking at.
But it is hard definitive proof of either one of two things:

Either the pilot Chad Underwood is completely incompetent when it comes to analyzing the video he shot, or
He was given the national security speech and asked to promote BS for the security of his country.

I don't see any other option. Either way it's not legit. This is what your links says:

it broke the lock on his ATFLIR targeting pod. Which is not an easy thing to do.
That's what Chad Underwood says, but both of those statements are obviously, obviously, very extremely obviously incorrect.

It wasn't the UFO that broke the lock on Underwood's ATFLIR pod, it was Underwood himself, by changing cameras. He says it's not easy to break the target lock, which may be a true statement if he's not changing cameras. But Underwood admits he's changing cameras frequently throughout his video, and he gives us the criteria for how to tell when the lock is broken: "the bars widen" and we can see the lock being broken numerous times in his video when he changes the camera, by using HIS OWN CRITERION of the widening bars! So the lie he's telling is it's hard to break the lock when he himself demonstrates in his own video using his own criteria how easy it is to break the lock over and over again simply by changing the camera.

It's all explained in excruciating detail in this video by Mick West, which also explains how Corbell is being a complete tool by asking "red herring" questions that begin with "skeptics say that...." and then he misrepresents what skeptics say and says something that no skeptic ever says. By the way Mick West said he attempted to talk to Chad Underwood himself so they could go through his video together and West could show where the lock is being broken according to Underwood's own criterion, but apparently Underwood doesn't want to talk to Mick West who only wants to get at the truth and will only talk to tools like Corbell who seemingly has absolutely no interest in the truth whatsoever illustrated by his complete fabrication in his documentary on Lazar about the reason for the FBI raid, even faking screenshots of his phone!

Plus Underwood doesn't seem like he's incompetent to me, which is why I think it's probably more likely he's in on a psy-op where he's doing his patriotic duty to help national security by helping to obfuscate the UAP topic, which I think appears to be one of the objectives of the intelligence community. I can't rule out that he's incompetent, though that just doesn't seem as likely to me. But there's no way anybody who is competent can watch that video and see the bars widen over and over each time the target lock is broken, and still believe Underwood or Corbell that it's not easy to break the lock just by switching the camera.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I could be way off here and perhaps someone can correct me but doesn’t the ATFLIR pod use a laser designator which tracks and ranges the target independently of camera modes. Again don’t know anything about the system but seems odd to me that in a wartime situation in the heat of battle that you can lose target designation on an aerial advisory by simply changing camera modes or magnification. That could be the difference between winning the fight or losing the fight. Doesn’t seem intuitive to me...but what do I know.

I haven’t watched the video so all may be answered regarding this in there...if so throw a grenade at this post.

edit on 15-4-2021 by Slyder12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join