It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who want to get vaccinated but can't find a place try this Vaccine Pickle

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

Love this video. No idea why they didn't stop the vehicle
and pummel the idiot cyclist who resorted to violence.

Freak these people, if they resort to violence than
respond with immediate force and knock them the
freak out.

Hopefully the bullhorn brigade will increase.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: incoserv
How about a tracking app that warns me when I am in the vicinity of anybody who's been vaccinated? That'd be useful.

LOL come to Georgia chances are as slim as any state. Even the free Krispy Kreme doughnut didn't spur a rush. The vaccination of Hank Aaron was widely publicized here, so his death so recently afterward wasn't as inspirational of a message as TPTB had hoped for.

Not that I'd ever fake a vaccination card (no, definitely never ever), but that Krispy Kreme thing ...had me thinkin' 'bout it.

But since I do not reside in the US, it wasn't even a real option anyway.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You are wrong on the definition of gene therapy.

Scroll down to page 30 for the definition.
www.fda.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Fda gene therapy

“ Human gene therapy seeks to modify or manipulate the expression of a
gene or to alter the biological properties of living cells for therapeutic use.”

Or to

That’s the part.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Strict definitions. Ok, I'll play.

Therapeutic means that something is used to treat a condition or disease. The mRNA vaccines are not therapeutics, they are prophylactics.
www.aaps.ca...
edit on 4/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You ought to read the entire link and then see that in fact these shots are gene therapy. You'll see them speaking about replicating and genome altering types of gene therapy, in comparison to types that don't change the genome.

Affecting expression of genes is part of the definition. mRNA shots have a potential to downregulate a gene's function or expression without changing the gene. Also you can scroll to page 13 to see where they lay out what type of gene therapy we are discussing

mRNA a tool for gene therapy

mRNA gene therapy 2019

mRNA: Fulfilling the Promise of Gene Therapy www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

NYT calls it gene therapy
"Researchers at two Harvard-affiliated hospitals are adapting a proven form of gene therapy to develop a coronavirus vaccine, which they expect to test in people later this year, they announced on Monday."

Human Gene Therapy Journal
"A number of new genomic therapies, which include canonical adeno-associated virus gene addition, genome editing, and systemic mRNA therapy, have shown great promise in murine models of MMA."

Finally the J+J and Astrazeneca shots send DNA into the nucleus, fulfilling your definition of gene therapy.

NYT J+J

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join