It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video Makes Me want To Strangle This Cop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It isn't often you see something that so infuriates that you want to literally kick someone's ass but this cop needs to be hunted down and have his ass thoroughly kicked.
This is video of a K-9 handler's reaction when his dog jumped out of his patrol unit while he was talking to an assumed suspect after he walked away leaving the door open. When he realizes the dog exited the car, the patrol officer commanded his dog to halt, which it did, but the officers actions next literally makes me want to kick that son of a bitches ass.

A North Carolina police officer who body-slammed his K-9 has resigned from the department.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Damn

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

So cops can be accountable for their poor behaviour.

Thats a good thing

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Yet some cops treat people worse and it gets ignored
Tragic

And what if the dog mauled the person being questioned, who would care
That dog is a lethal weapon

It’s tricky

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
It isn't often you see something that so infuriates that you want to literally kick someone's ass but this cop needs to be hunted down and have his ass thoroughly kicked.
This is video of a K-9 handler's reaction when his dog jumped out of his patrol unit while he was talking to an assumed suspect after he walked away leaving the door open. When he realizes the dog exited the car, the patrol officer commanded his dog to halt, which it did, but the officers actions next literally makes me want to kick that son of a bitches ass.

A North Carolina police officer who body-slammed his K-9 has resigned from the department.

So how does this Idiot treat Human Suspects if thats how he treats his Partner ?

When that Dog exited the vehicle he did it to serve and Protect out of LOYALTY and when he halted and stopped IMMEDIATLY UPON COMMAND he TRUSTED that piece of spit.....when that Dog complied he crossed the Human/Animal barrier and instantly became my FRIEND....I also want to kick the ever-loving snot out of that piece of human flotsam who did that to my Friend.

edit on 4-4-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
If a police dog is shot, the shooter is charged with with shooting an officer. This thing needs to be charged with assaulting a police officer.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Based on his concern regarding the cameras, I think it's probably safe to assume this isn't the first time he's treated a dog this way. This is just the first time that video of it was leaked.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I'd go back through his arrests and interview everyone he's ever arrested.
The camera comment shows he's abusive and experienced hiding it
Damn dude. The dog jumping out is the handlers fault, not the dog.
He's abusing the dog over his own failure to train it properly.
Dangerous dbag.

Having said that, avoid the anti-cop campaign the hand wriggling gun grabbers are pushing.
They need cops against people and vice versa.
edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Disgusting

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
That poor dog, I can tell by the way the dog cowers down, how his owner treats him generally.

In normal excercise with healthy dog-owner relationship, the dog would be awake and eager for the next command. You can notice this by their posture. This dog knew what was coming. See the posture and body language of the dog.

This guy should be stringed up and dragged around like he did with his dog. And then made to defend the person who did it in future. This is absolutely disgusting and shows the weakness of that officer. If that's how he treats his dog, how does he treat other humans?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Chief obviously need to resign too "When a K-9 is non-compliant" what exactly is non compliant about laying down?

Is that how prisoners are treated too, lay down on the ground as commanded and be deemed non compliant.
edit on 4-4-2021 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Police Unions needs to start paying for victim settlements , see how fast things change once the money in these funds starts draining and cops are getting cut back on pension.

Nothing will change if city hall picks up the cheque everytime , and let the taxpayer pay for that.

This video shows again that some cops think they are above everything , even to a point that they have to hurt their K9 partner.

If they do this to their partner what will they do to some random detainee ?

Probably won't find out though ever , since these guys organise to cut the camera feed , removing evidence and accountability.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This cop is an animal abuser. End of the story. Fire him on spot.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Can we pick him up with a leash around his neck and slam him over our shoulders?

edit on 4-4-2021 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
POS should get fired.

new topics

top topics

join