It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barkley dropping truth bombs

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Have always admired the Round Mound of Rebound, even more so after his playing days. Man, he always speaks from his heart and he certainly did tonight. He is spot on the mark

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I've known that since I was in the military. There is very little hate ( at the time I was in, none existed ) that was ever expressed in the military them days, but if you read the Military Times, my God, you think its a race war in the military these days.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Excellent clip! Politics and media are trying to divide people every day.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Man, I love people who won't shut up about what's happening.

Respect to Mr Barkley

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Every sane person knows it too Charles. Thanks for airing it out on national TV you're a real one.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Barkley is the man . He is spot on 100 correct here . The #1 job of the government and media is to divide us all .
They do not want us to know that we are all equal and they sure don’t want us to know that we the people control everything. If we got together and said we’re done with their crap we could have them out the door Monday heading to prison . Too bad Charles Barkley is the only one on tv that would come out and say it .

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm afraid the spell might be too strong on some. No matter what, they will not believe that people would actually do this to society. They're naive and brainwashed.

Sad part is I see long time fans actually dropping support for him because he said this. They call him crazy while proceeding to act exactly like he has described.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

His head is shiny.

top topics

join