It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patent #060606

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You are assuming and using conjecture to add what “your opinion” is on what he said........ I’m going strictly off of what he has said for decades “ lower the population”.....

Stop mudding the waters; it’s already crystal clear

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

He said decrease population;

Who did?

I’m going strictly off of what he has said for decades “ lower the population”
Prove he said that. Should be easy.

edit on 4/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
The patent says the connection can be made with all kinds of devices. Don't need nanobots in vaccines to do that. It is already done.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There is no Patent #060606. There is a patent application which bears that number.

The application was filed in June of 2019 and bears no connection to the use of vaccines. It would use things like Fitbit to link a person to the cryptocurrency which they mine. If you ain't a miner, it has nothing to do with you.

patentscope.wipo.int...

From your link, the date of publication, March 26, 2020, was the 67-year anniversary of the debut of the Polio vaccine, March 26, 1953.

On March 26, 1953, American medical researcher Dr. Jonas Salk announces on a national radio show that he has successfully tested a vaccine against poliomyelitis, the virus that causes the crippling disease of polio.

Operation Dark Winter, June 22-23, 2001, the pandemic exercise on the 6-year anniversary of Jonas Salk’s death.

Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted from June 22–23, 2001. It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States. Tara O'Toole and Thomas Inglesby of the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Strategies (CCBS) / Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and Randy Larsen and Mark DeMier of Analytic Services were the principal designers, authors, and controllers of the Dark Winter project.

Also, Operation Clade-X, the pandemic exercise of May 15, 2018, conducted 666-days before March 11, 2020, when the coronavirus pandemic was declared by WHO:

CLADE X

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Was already quoted.... you added to it; I kept it straight as an arrow.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From your link, the date of publication, March 26, 2020, was the 67-year anniversary of the debut of the Polio vaccine, March 26, 1953.

I was born in 1953. So what.
Perhaps you might want to post this in some other forum. The Q thread might be appropriate.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Was already quoted.

No it wasn't.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Evasion.... is that all you got ?

What about this quote

At the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to accept, but its true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests Jon Rappoport interview with ex-vaccine Researcher

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Somebody told me they saw a space alien once.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Evasion..... again..... you aren’t clever, or informative...... just clearly ignorant

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
What does a quote from Jon Rappoport have to do with Gates?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Not ignorant. I've read the bull# like that above your post. I've also read and understand the other side. Have you?

I'm a critical thinker and can recognize it for what it is. Some though, are so wrapped up in their comfy little conspiracy world that the idea that any one actually wants to do good is impossible.

Tell me, why did Donald Trump do the Operation Warp Speed thing? Is he also out to kill people too? Can your confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance explain that in any rational manner? Was he a puppet?

edit on 4/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I can find millions of articles that say the world is flat.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I was born in 1953. So what.
Perhaps you might want to post this in some other forum. The Q thread might be appropriate.

So what. Ignorance is bliss, eh.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I'm not ignorant. I have critical thinking skills which I use to detect nonsense.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What a ridiculous thread. Allowing 606060 to be seen as similar as 666 is retarded enough but the clincher is that 666 isn't even the mark of the beast, that would be 616. So even if the whole fairystory of the bible is true, it still doesn't make any sense.

And frankly I would be worried if I didn't understand the difference between reducing population growth and reducing population.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

So the fact Bill Gates constantly talks about “controlling” the population; followed by the fact he himself has funded almost every single arm of the vaccine and COVID-19 process.... doesn’t strike you as odd?

And to answer your Trump question...... yes he was more than likely controlled opposition, and if he was “out to kill people” he didn’t blatantly state it numerous times, like Bill Gates has.

So yes you are ignorant (willingly at that it seems)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

just happening to draw the same number as Revelations considers the number of the Beast is one hell of a coincidence.
Only to those who give a # about the Bible. But the application number is not 666 it is WO2020060606

Bill Gates was flapping his nerd gums about how overpopulated Earth was and how we needed to reduce the number of humans on the planet

I don't think he's actually said that.

Yes but it's close to 666 in wook language. You need to be doused in Holy-water, or something close like Red, White and Blue beer.

Any idiot with 1 or 2 hours can file a provisional patent for basically anything, and keep it going for years, even if it BS and will never make it to a full patent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join