It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps This Is The Thing We Arent Supposed To Know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave
But how would the entities figure out which thought came from which person? We must leave a signature of some type that stays with us till we are dead.

From my personal experience with thought transmission between me and other people, I have never noticed something that could point that I was communicating with them.

But I was the "emitter", maybe the "receiver" can "read" that information.

Or it's something completely different.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
The telepathy is apparently very common among UFO sightings. It would partially explain how they're so elusive. I have also had an experience that reinforces this idea.

Accounts of possible telepathy are found in a variety of paranormal experiences, including Bigfoot sightings and their "mindspeak."

Seeing as how a lot of this stuff is happening inside our heads to begin with, it's not surprising for there to be a telepathy component. The problem, as Phage pointed out, is that all the evidence is anecdotal. That being said, however, most of us dream or at least understand that dreaming is common among most people, and yet there is also nothing but anecdotal evidence for dreams, either. There is less evidence for dreams than there are for flying saucers. No one has ever taken a picture of a dream.

And that is not the only similarity between dreams and a good UFO encounter report (not just some dumb light in the sky).

So I suppose it all depends on how big a net you want to cast to include "reality." Reality is a spectrum.
edit on 1-4-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP
A while back I posted a thread about my own close up sighting of an orange ball of light...which at one point was directly over my head... but when I first saw it my first thought was that it was a helicopter search light but then I experienced a wave of panic as I realized that helicopter search lights aren't orange...and at the very moment that I had that thought it immediately made an abrupt right angle turn and began heading directly towards me. I swear it seemed like it could read my thoughts, or perhaps feel my panic.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Well said. Can you point me to those Bigfoot accounts? I would bet that thing is an extradimensional of some sort.

The visible light spectrum is so narrow, it would be silly to think there's no sort of sentience resonating on different frequencies. Our brains are kind of like a radio that can tune to various frequencies. Learning how to use it is surprisingly hard, but worth the effort

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The visible light spectrum is so narrow, it would be silly to think there's no sort of sentience resonating on different frequencies.

So, humans resonate at the frequencies of visible light?
Isn't that dangerous? Like a wineglass resonating at a certain frequency of sound and shattering.
edit on 4/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Yes,we are naturally telepathic,yes they hid it from us because its been geneticlly manipulated AND because they are also trying to scar our 3rd eye to prevent us from ever re-setting our innate ability.

I have also had experience with telepathic Humans.

We are always "sending" or "broadcasting"....and our " reciever" has been put on mute.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

All our thoughts can perhaps be intercepted by the entities we see in the skies. Maybe not all of them, but at least some of them.

Interesting topic. If you are able to find my report on ATS of my first hand encounter of the third kind from back in 2007 (archived or deleted?) with a Draco Reptilian. If so please link to its location as it seems to have vanished from ATS.

If you’re did read it back then, you will note how it was disturbingly clear that at least this entity was highly telepathic. To evade detection and possible death I had to focus all my attention on an inert item and try to meld myself into that perception while stopping all thought.

My latest interpretation of the creature I witnessed is that it was connected to a very vast AI and gathered tremendous amounts of sensory and extra sensory data for analysis. This was not just a neutral robotic being but a brutal dragon like dangerous beast. The combination of extreme intelligence and vicious heartless behavior was extremely disturbing.

That they could detect our every thought isn’t very reassuring either. The issue then becomes “could they care less what weak brains such as ours might think?”.

Hopefully other aliens are much nicer towards our species. If these beasts are in charge of our prison planet, standing behind the deep state and its puppet politicians, then we are indeed in serious trouble.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Just passing through to mark the trail back to this interesting collective.

It's all wistful whimsy and sighs, anyway, but when the gatekeepers of forbidden info show up, even E F Hutton listens.

I have not had telepathic communication with light phenomena in the sky to the best of my recollection, but have with other creatures and don't discount sky dwelling mind prodders and have wondered if everything that pops into my head has an exterior origin.

As for

Reality is a spectrum

Yeah, I'd say reality is definitely in the spectrum!

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Getsmart

All our thoughts can perhaps be intercepted by the entities we see in the skies. Maybe not all of them, but at least some of them.

Interesting topic. If you are able to find my report on ATS of my first hand encounter of the third kind from back in 2007 (archived or deleted?) with a Draco Reptilian. If so please link to its location as it seems to have vanished from ATS.

If you’re did read it back then, you will note how it was disturbingly clear that at least this entity was highly telepathic. To evade detection and possible death I had to focus all my attention on an inert item and try to meld myself into that perception while stopping all thought.

My latest interpretation of the creature I witnessed is that it was connected to a very vast AI and gathered tremendous amounts of sensory and extra sensory data for analysis. This was not just a neutral robotic being but a brutal dragon like dangerous beast. The combination of extreme intelligence and vicious heartless behavior was extremely disturbing.

That they could detect our every thought isn’t very reassuring either. The issue then becomes “could they care less what weak brains such as ours might think?”.

Hopefully other aliens are much nicer towards our species. If these beasts are in charge of our prison planet, standing behind the deep state and its puppet politicians, then we are indeed in serious trouble.

Getsmart

I like your methodology....you figured it out to......yes they are strong....but we can outthink them easily.....once we know where they are coming from we can outthink them....literally....its like 5-D Chess.....parable based pig latin spiced with chiastic structures managed using the Chaos Theory.

We can really kick them in the nuts as well using emotional funneling and focus...I suspect we can end them with our power to be honest if we chose to do so...... I made a Tall Grey physically react in a very negative way --- this particular breed of Tall Grey DOES NOT LIKE HUMANS AT ALL......I felt the same way about it.

Your methods will lead you to getting physical proof of abductions be they yours or others....because the true reason evidence is sooo hard to get is that yes of course they can read our thoughts they can "hear" our thoughts....so the People setting up the Honey Pot you require to get physical proof have to be completely unknowing....just like Remote Viewers have to be unknowing of their Targets.....and you have to use non-electronic means of assuring proof.

We can shut them out 24/7/365......we have power that I havent been able guage properly that IMHO far surpasses the entities we now fear are stronger than we are or more capable than we are...an unbridled Human Mind is like a Super Nova.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Wow, your correlation of telepathy and observation/waves analogy is really deep and thought provoking! I'd say yes! Don't know why, but it's perplexing and I'm gonna chew on it. S&F

I've actually experienced telepathic communication with 3 ft tall grey aliens 13 years ago in my backyard late at night. I couldn't see the actual grey's with my own eyes but I could see where they were in the yard because they camouflaged themselves with now what I would describe as the black static you would see suffering from bad sleep paralysis.

There was 2 groups of them, 6 each, in different parts of the backyard, but all I could see was the black static mass covering them up.

All I can remember is them sending mental images of what they looked like which was beyond any image of a grey you have seen, I'm talking absolute detail, very clearly a real creature, with skin the color of the moon light. The telepathy also let me know which direction the telepathy was coming from. I could feel it, since both groups of them were also talking to me from different spots in the backyard.

Then all I can remember was them saying telepathically "hi, we're here. There's 12 of us. We're 3 foot tall grey aliens with smooth skin."

Then somehow the telepathy informed that 6 were together against the fence and the other 6 were near a bush. And I could see this with my own eyes but only saw the black static camouflage.

So as this is happening I'm standing in my backyard thinking quickly because it was pretty exciting, that if I walk towards either one of the groups of them standing in their black static, I'll die of fright. That felt certain, that black static mass they had going on looked and felt deathly terrifying. I realized I'm not paralyzed like they say that happens, and one of them is not walking up to me, which I was excited for and anticipating but also not happening, so I decided to make my move.

I ended up running inside my house and hiding and then got brave enough to go out and chase them out but nothing was outside. I never saw a ship or nothing, they just randomly showed up with telepathy and hiding in two parts of the yard behind their black static. It was very weird and never happened again.

In my experience there was a specific part of my brain that the telepathic communication was happening, a part of my brain I have never felt before, I believe it was on the upper middle left side of my brain, let's just call that specific spot the quadrant, because the space kinda felt rectangular.
It also felt activated. Over the next 3 days, I could feel the quadrant still, and relive in my head the feeling of telepathy, kinda like a memory flashback. But each day the sensation would get weaker. By the 4th day the feeling in the quadrant was gone.

Telepathy feels like you're sitting in your home and all of a sudden you can hear your neighbor's TV in your head, and you know exactly what neighbor it is and where it's coming from. And it's happening in a specific part of your brain. It's wild.

Yeah you know, telepathy has to do with sound traveling so I think you're right telepathy and waves go hand in hand.

But is this why grey aliens are here? I don't know if it's that simple, but maybe. It is also possible aliens created us, they could have a much different life span, and we have been their experiment the whole time.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Thinking more about my "quadrant" it was probably my auditory cortex...same shape and in the exact same spot....I just came across this:

This same mechanism could work the other way, similar to how cochlear implants work to help deaf people now.

‘Somebody with a set of electrodes in their auditory cortex could get sensations of sound, even though there were no physical vibrations of the air,’ says Huckvale.

‘The reason it’s possible in the auditory cortex is because there’s quite likely to be a sensible, straightforward mapping between the characteristics of the sounds and places on the auditory cortex.’

Tech companies want to build implants for telepathy:

Link

Shouldn't we be able to do this without an implant? Or is the entire planet handicapped? That would be crazy if we lost this ability 5000 years ago or something.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling

And yes, they seem to observe and interact back.

John Keel makes some relevant comments here mate.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Spot on - exactly how it seems to work and I have had several experiences including one which changed in nature once observed by someone else.

So also experiences I would not be able to prove to someone else.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why would this be grey area or skunk works if it's actually proven science that the human head is an antenna?
Haven't you heard of that sign that was in NYC that when you walked by it you got a whisper in your ear? I think it was for a television network. That also proves the existence of what's being said in this thread.
edit on 2-4-2021 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

The ability was given to us by our creator in order to connect with our creator. It was not given to us to use as a tool at our disposal.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, humans resonate at the frequencies of visible light?
Isn't that dangerous? Like a wineglass resonating at a certain frequency of sound and shattering.

No, all that we see with our eyes is only a .0000004m spectrum of frequency. The rest of the electromagnetic spectrum, which is theoretically infinite, is unseen and is likely harboring intelligent beings unseen to the eye.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ummm...the entirety of this forum...and UFOlogy itself...

Should be in the Gray area...or Skunkworks...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

Spot on - exactly how it seems to work and I have had several experiences including one which changed in nature once observed by someone else.

I have had a couple occasions where me and another person saw the same unbelievable thing... but the problem remains. Now instead of 1 person not being able to effectively describe an event, it is 2 people who equally have no idea how to accurately describe it.. except to eachother.

Taking a trip to the Catskill mountains in June, I fully expect something anomalous to happen

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: chunder

Taking a trip to the Catskill mountains in June, I fully expect something anomalous to happen

If you are really into high strangeness, might I suggest a trip to the San luis valley in So.Colo.
My time spent in the Valley is always a complete mindfuk even when I just want a relaxing fishing trip to Salida. Sometimes, it's ufo, cryptids, skinwalkers, time storms, or a religious supernatural experience.

edit on 2-4-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm a big game and UFO hunter. I've heard that some savvy creatures in the Animal Kingdom, can literally sense a human's presence...telepathically, without seeing, touching or smelling them.

So I ask some guests --- who claimed that mind telepathy is a real mindset --- on a radio talk show; that I called in one night (many years ago) --- How can I telepathically hide from a creature, so as to make him/her not aware of my presence?

They told me to: "Think of swirling colors in your mind."

That said: Between my two aerial foo fighter sightings. one night in 1976 (approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C., I seemed to have literally sensed the presence of a highly intelligent alien entity --- somewhere in the sky above me.

Peter Davenport, of NUFORC, took my telepathic claim with an ET...with a grain of salt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join