It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Reports 3,964 Killed by Covid Vaccines, 162,610 Injured

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: ScepticScot

The 695,000 came from the governments website however i can't find it again. According to the ONS for England and Wales:
www.ons.gov.uk...

Year / Total Deaths
2020 608,002
2019 530,841
2018 541,589
2017 533,253
2016 525,048
2015 529,655

2015-2019
5 Year Average

Total Deaths: 608,002
Covid Deaths: 135,000
Other Deaths: 473,002

I reckon that's around a 12% reduction in deaths if you take deaths as a direct result of Covid out of the equation.

There wasn't 135000 covid deaths in 2020. You are taking all covid deaths from 2020 overall deaths.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

If you can provide me with the figure then. Considering you think it was under reported ill be glad to re-calculate. I'm unable to find that particular statistic for 2020 covid deaths on my phone.

I still suspect other deaths will be well below 5 year average which is counter intuitive.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

If you can provide me with the figure then. Considering you think it was under reported ill be glad to re-calculate. I'm unable to find that particular statistic for 2020 covid deaths on my phone.

I still suspect other deaths will be well below 5 year average which is counter intuitive.

www.ons.gov.uk... es

Its an excel download so may need to wait till you have a computer (excel is terrible on phones).

ETA : link not copying (also on phone) look up ONS weekly deaths.

edit on 30-3-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I’ll have a look and try to come up with a more accurate and reliable figure when I get home from work. There’s no harm in doing a bit of analysis collectively who knows maybe our stubborn asses might come to agreement on something one day with enough effort. Don’t hold your breath just yet tho.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I’ll have a look and try to come up with a more accurate and reliable figure when I get home from work. There’s no harm in doing a bit of analysis collectively who knows maybe our stubborn asses might come to agreement on something one day with enough effort. Don’t hold your breath just yet tho.

Would be interesting to see/do. I don't have excel myself but the 100,000 mark was recorded on the 26th of Jan 2021 so I imagine the figure will be 85,000ish.

Worth noting the death rate in England and Wales was below average in the first few months of 2020 due to a mild flu season. It took until mid-year for them for them to rise above 12 month averages. I'm not entirely sure what the best method of analysis is to account for this and give accurate data but willing to brainstorm/collab
There's what ooks like a great breakdown of excess mortality for each major health condition; and percentage of those deaths recorded as Corona related from June onwward but it's a PHE breakdown of ONS data so best to independently verify it on here, especially as it's experimental stats and not a methodology endorsed by ONS - see table 7 for data:
PHE FingerTips data
edit on 30-3-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Lol at anyone using any kind of falsified data as an arguing point. The data has been completely compromised and is worthless.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
Lol at anyone using any kind of falsified data as an arguing point. The data has been completely compromised and is worthless.

I agree we should be using official data collected and verified by independent statistical agencies rather than agenda driven YouTube videos and twitter feeds by people whose milliners stock bacofoil.

That is what you meant?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I prefer copper fabric lined beanys.

More effective at absorbing EMF than a cloth mask is at stopping a virus.

Rather ironic.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: acrux

The leftist grandpa will engage you even sooner when you hesitate to stand by the source fully.
It is a very good source greater than this place. With better record and reach. Less crazy for sure. Obviously.
I'm gonna proudly put an Infowars sticker on a bumper as soon as I get some T-shirt.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Him and his buddy the masonic troll always come early to a thread for a reason. It's probably their job. How can you take seriously someone who defended and most likely voted for Hillary and Biden?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's likely true because it's censored.

If Pharma and Phauci have nothing to hide, why are they hiding so much?

If their argument and product can stand on their own, why must TPTB censor all dissidents from the official narrative?

Common Sense still works, but some people have no common sense.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Seems a odd position to take on a guy who pushed the CT crisis actor crap over and over until he got nailed down in a deposition admitting it was all crap.

Seriously you might be in the wrong place if you come to a debate forum not caring about the fact that the source you used has been caught under penalty of perjury admitting he duped people for profit.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Are you talking about James Clapper or John Brennan?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

We are talking about Mr. Infowars himself. Alex Jones. Who is by his own definition of sold out media is one of them.

He lied for profit. Knowingly. And duped his shills all the way to the bank. I mean I would be pretty pissed if the guy I thought was a titan of truth turned out to be exactly what he was harping on.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join