It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Last Thread - Carry On Wayward Sons (and Daughters)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: Khurzon
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Spring in Arizona is such a beautiful time of the year...

Sorry to accidentally disappoint, but I'm now a "homesteader" in upstate NY. We have chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, and a massive garden (and I get to play with a Kubota tractor). Your own free-range eggs are an amazing thing to eat. Duck eggs turn any baking recipe into magic. And goose-egg custard - - no words. Can you picture the "SkepticOverlord" harvesting and processing dozens of meat-chickens into savory amazing roasted awesomeness? I digress. Thank you.

For others. The new owner is still assessing what they have, and planning for the future. I'm consulting with them, and helping guide a new day. Stay tuned.

Buk buk buk.. ^__^

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What a long strange trip it's been...
There's a lot of important content here...outside of the mudpit...and I hope it will be archived. Several times I gazed into the abyss...even took a tentative step in, but backed off when the abyss gazed back. I'm not the only one, and there are records of such things. The files should remain here for those with a little more courage.

This place was more fun when the weirdos outnumbered the crazies, but I hope that can be addressed.

To SO and the rest of the Amigos, many thanks and Happy Trails!

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Sounds wonderful! I would love to see pics of your animals and your massive garden!

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Did not have Overlord chicken farming on my Amigos Bingo card.
😛

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
Did not have Overlord chicken farming on my Amigos Bingo card.
😛

I always knew there was something fowl afoot there.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Oh Overlord have fun with your "Animal Farm"
Reference intentional. I think we were unintentionally just that.
May all your days be filled with the wonder you gave us.
Hope on stormy seas.

But please continue to consult, you know us best.

The new owner is still assessing what they have... I'm consulting with them, and helping guide a new day

I feel as if I am in a Coliseum, will we be thrown to the Gladiators or the Lions?

edit on 5-4-2021 by WalkInSilence because: stuff

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Thank you Skeptic

We Salute You

:-)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hopefully more of a 'see you later' than a goodbye?

Thanks for everything

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

What are you doing posting again? Knew you could not stay away. Guess I could not either despite the sounds of silence placed upon me...

Anyway, back on topic. Yeah we are in a grey zone war. Use your head and review some papers from the Bat lady, Dr. Shi Zhengli. Covid was engineered, some of it was anyway, the rest was exploited for political and financial gain. There are treatments available like HCQ and Ivermectin, so all this emergency use authorization for the shot is unlawful.

So why have our states gone rouge with there unlawful border lock downs? Why has New Zealand gone nuts? Canada is just as stupid. This grey war has blasted the grey matter of our leadership. If you still have some brain cells working, stay away from that shot. It may take a year or more for the full effects to be public, by then only those that have avoided this eugenics program will have a chance to pick up the pieces.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've been lurking around here since dial up, and have enjoyed your writing. I hope you enjoy retirement, maybe move down to the coast an do some fishen😄

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
What a great legacy to leave SO. Who would have even dreamed a few years the 1st amendment would become threatened and there would be no place left online to even speak any truth? ATS is now at it's true pinnacle of importance. So much is riding on it we can't even begin to calculate it. For my small part I want to thank you for the site itself and the opportunity to be on staff. I feel like one of the minutemen at Concord Bridge waiting for the British to come destroy the armory of truth. We are making a stand collectively, all of us; owners and users alike. I love New Hampshire's motto "Live free or Die". I have a feeling many here share these sentiments and ideals.

Best of luck to you SO.
Keep on puggin.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
So why have our states gone rouge with there unlawful border lock downs? Why has New Zealand gone nuts? Canada is just as stupid.
Canada has gone rouge? Tabarnak!

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You did something that we all strive for: you made a difference. You changed the world.

You championed free speech and truth. The fact that you stayed true to the cause when financially it would have been easier to just walk away says quite a lot about you.

Be proud. You earned it.

God Bless.

~ vroom

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Not entirely thrilled at being labeled "wayward."

It is quite a negative description of your once subordinates and i am yet to find a definition or context that its not a unsavory description.

You promoted free speech to a point so im grateful for that but i truly think a alternative adjective would have been gentler and a far nicer way to show appreciation to the membership base that helped catapult you towards alternate open doors.

Don't step all over those on the way up as you may just need them again on the way back down.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

You do realize it's a direct reference to the song Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas, and not an insult, do you not? o.O

“It’s an autobiographical song,” he explains. “Parallel to my musical career I’ve always been on a spiritual sojourn, looking for truth and meaning. It was a song of self-encouragement. I was telling myself to keep on looking and I would find what I sought.”

www.loudersound.com...

Talk about pearl-clutching, smdh.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Maybe there'll be peace when you're done educating...

edit on 5-5-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

. . . Don't you cry no more. . .

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

You do realize it's a direct reference to the song Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas, and not an insult, do you not? o.O

“It’s an autobiographical song,” he explains. “Parallel to my musical career I’ve always been on a spiritual sojourn, looking for truth and meaning. It was a song of self-encouragement. I was telling myself to keep on looking and I would find what I sought.”

www.loudersound.com...

Shake it all you like...... wayward is wayward no matter how you slice it or reference it.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
. . . Don't you cry no more. . .

LOL. Look who's masquerading as a man with a reason....

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Nyiah

www.loudersound.com...

Shake it all you like...... wayward is wayward no matter how you slice it or reference it.

The dumb s**t people constantly find to be offended by never ceases to amaze.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join