It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine or Saline? Fake vaccines confirmed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Apparently a large percentage of the vaccines are fake. At least that is what this source claims and is all over the headlines regarding 3M and several other companies lawsuits that are taking place.

Criminal organizations have been not only providing fake ppe, but fake vaccines to governments across the globe. This fake vaccine has been in circulation since December. Government officials are fully aware of the fake vaccines.

source
source 2
source 3
"liquid gold"

Now remember biotech is pfizer a main supplier of vaccines making the claims "fake vaccines exist".

This explains the fake vaccinations for politicians, and more.

But these questions still remains;
How are they going to clean this up?
What is exactly in the "fake vaccines" that they are not telling us?

Are the "fake vaccines" or the "real vaccine" responsible for the number of vaccine death and health related issues?

Have they been able to verify who has had the real and who hasn't?

Are they testing for antibodies on those that die after injection, to confirm the deaths between real and fake?

Why is this not in major news?

What are they really hiding?
edit on 25-3-2021 by BlackArrow because: Cleanup, I like pretty.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I will take one of those saline ones please, just fill out the card saying I had a covid vaccine.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I will take one of those saline ones please, just fill out the card saying I had a covid vaccine.

I predict that before the end of the year there will be a market for counterfeit vaccine cards.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

So the announced number of vaccinated people must be fake too. Milestone my a$$. I don't believe they didn't know about it, but they let that number go up for political reasons.

Joe Biden has successfully met his goal of achieving 100,000,000 vaccines administered in the U.S. by today, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data.

As of March 18, 115,730,008 vaccines had been given across the country out of 151,108,445 delivered.

Of the number of people vaccinated, 75 million have received at least one dose—equal to 30 percent of the population aged 18 or above—while 41 million are considered fully vaccinated.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

I predict that before the end of the year there will be a market for counterfeit vaccine cards.

The passport will be digital, tied to a database and probably almost impossible to counterfeit. It won't be a 40's style paper hall pass.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Nah. Already being done in Israel.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Israel..give it a month or 2.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: dug88

Israel..give it a month or 2.

Yep also from the article. Sooner rather than later it will be digital,

Responding to reports on how easily the passes can be falsified, a spokesperson for the Health Ministry told Channel 12, “The vaccination pass in its current form is meant to provide an initial quick response. At the same time, we are looking into implementing a secure barcode that will be internationally accepted.”

The Health Ministry said it will issue new passes as soon as it resolves the issue.

The concerns regarding forged vaccination certificates come amid widespread government efforts to provide incentives, both positive and negative, to Israelis who are leery of receiving the shots.

A Tuesday survey of Israelis who have not vaccinated found that 41% said they fear possible side effects, 30% are not sure the vaccine is effective, 27% will vaccinate soon, 10% cited information on social media and 4% said the incentives are insufficient. Respondents were allowed to give more than one answer.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Already is here in the US 200$ a pop. I have an official pdf if anyone wants to buy haha. 50$ I grabbed that crap the moment it was passed around on the cdc website(Not there any more).

Print it out on 3x4 or 4x7cards; hand write everything except the vaccine code..account ID code..(7-10numbers) use a wide spread hospital, (Ones located in many states) 27-35 days apart to account for holidays, and "patient flooding", on the shot dates.

Then leave a paper trail on social media...

One thing to consider, is why they released these documents to the PUBLIC if they were going to be used as official forms... Is beyond me, unless.. someone infrared, blacklight and emf test their shot site please..

Two out of 3 can be done with a phone. Emf app and black light, (scotch tape blue and purple perm markers).
edit on 26-3-2021 by BlackArrow because: Perfection in a bottle.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
There's no reason for them NOT to know about it, the FED has known about it since December at the earliest they are willing to admit.

I think that's because a handful of politicians faked their shots in order to convince the public into getting it. So chances are they knew about it since it started.

But the question still remains, what is in those fake vaccines? And why is this not on mainstream media?

Because they sure as hell aren't stopping the bad supply chains that are making it's way through official channels. The only excuse would be if ALL the vaccines are fake.

Unless it proves my point above...

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

My Gf had hers but didn't get any kind symptoms whatsoever... hardly any redness around the puncture wound too... yet other have had big red bruises show up and have had other issues... I was actually thinking, before I read your post 'did she actually have a vaccine injected into her arm'? If not, what was it? Was it anything at all?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

That's the biggest question isn't it? You can answer that yourself fairly easily if a reaction has/not occured as promised due to previous encounters. Sadly this will not work for anyone that has zero reaction, or overreaction. See question 4.

1. Has she had other vaccines?
2. Has she bruised from those vaccines?
3. Did she bruise from covid vaccine?
4. Have others you encountered have either above questioned? (Those in your area could signify what your gf recieves, based on widespread answers for those that go to the same place she did, or live in the same area.)

Chances are if it's a yes, no, no she doesn't have "delicate skin". Thus no bruising should appear, it should be no different then any other treatment like the flu vax. This one will leave you guessing so number question 4 comes into play.

Unwanted results for this post

(Real)
YES, NO, NO = non-delicate skin/nothing out of ordinary
Yes,Yes,Yes = delicate skin, nothing out of the ordinary

(Unknown)
No,No,Yes = no history/delicate skin.
No,No,No= no history/non-delicate skin

ALL above require you to ask other people in your area, for any abnormalities.

(Fake)
Results your looking for
Yes, no, yes = active
Yes, yes, no = inactive

Both of these hint something is wrong with the vaccine based off of previous encounters. What exactly is wrong with it, more then likely depends on which answer it is.

Example, if they normally have a reaction, but this time don't. It probably indicates water/saline or other inactive liquids.

If they don't normal have a reaction and this time do, chances are it wasn't the real vaccine but possibly a contaminated shot. Sadly without actual info on what is "in" the fake shots it would be hard to tell what your gf was injected with.

Only you can know your skins reaction patterns to injections.

Most common deep shots/vaccines are flu, tetanus, and pneumococcal. You can use to compare.

Surface shots are like tuberculosis, which are just a few layers under the skin.

Do not include blood draws in this observation, as sometimes blood reaches the surface to cause pattern like bruises.

Really hope this helps, made sure to leave nothing out. This should prove to be accurate between 80-90%.

There are a few things to consider, like age and how many years ago was the last deep shot (if you last had a deep shot 25-30yrd ago and ur pushing 50-60 this won't be accurate for you, your skin has changed since then drastically).
Are you low on vitamins, new health problems since your last deep shot, etc. This is why it's highly accurate but not perfect.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Didn't they catch somebody selling something like that at one of the big London airports a month or so back?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Didn't they catch somebody selling something like that at one of the big London airports a month or so back?

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
BlackArrow, that PDF sounds great, better than scanning a physical card and then manipulating it.

Consider the following.

Biden needs to out do Trumps fast track vaccine program, but because he had zero time to do anything before he got into office, he was stuck with the program already in place.

Once in office Biden makes wild claims on how he's ramping up the vaccination schedule that are entirely unrealistic, except somehow his goals are met, even exceeded.

Because they know that COVID-19 is hardly the life threatening pandemic they made it out to be and they only needed so many to get the real vaccine to complete their experiment, it was OK to pad the vaccine numbers with a fake saline solution vaccine.

The weren't lying that people were vaccinated for Covid, it's on the records, it's just that many got a nothing vaccine.

This also explains why they are claiming that the vaccine won't keep you from getting infected and spreading it around and want you to keep distancing and wearing two masks.
edit on 26-3-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Well of course they pad the numbers, if they didn't then he wouldn't look like a super hero.. it's no coincidence that they targeted the largest industrial company to take the heat over smaller vaccine makers. Cause to 3M and others being tossed into the mix it's just a tiny bump in the road for them because of their revenue.

But has anyone been able to find out what is in the fake vaccines yet?

I have been searching and haven't found anything.

edit on 26-3-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

DIY.

For entertainment purposes only, I would never suggest anyone download this readily available pdf of the official CDC vaccination card, then fake this card, even though they've been faking everything else about this meme-virus but we need to play fair for some reason:

health.wyo.gov...
edit on 26-3-2021 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette. You forgot to add...
barcode creation

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Wow, I was going to say the same thing. I doubt if salt water will give me any reaction, although it may be tapwater which has chlorine and other contaminants in it.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Coronavirus vaccine: why it’s important to know what’s in the placebo

Some researchers conducting clinical trials on a COVID-19 vaccine have not revealed to the public what the placebo contains, but they should. This is because the placebo ingredients influence how effective or harmful the active treatment, with which the placebo is compared, appears. Our new guideline published in PLOS Medicine remedies this problem by providing a template for reporting what’s in placebo controls.

In some COVID-19 vaccine trials, participants in the control group (the group receiving a placebo) are injected with a saline solution. In other trials, they receive an actual treatment. For example, in the COVID-19 vaccine developed by the University of Oxford, the control group receives a meningitis and septicaemia vaccine as a placebo.

I’m sure the Vaccines companies are way more confident in the performance of their placebo verse this new experimental vaccine.

Can we get a whistleblower to grab some viles and we can test this stuff. Make sure we get the ones they give to government officials and the ones they give to the public. Is there a difference?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join