It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

therapeutic mantra for covid lung

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The depression-like shortness of breath that may come with stufy nose nowadays...
The sonic wash and metaphysical green light of love, the shared air is manifested in the mantra YAM Cleansing the spiritual heart from the mold of hate. Higher pitch is said to be better matching the sweet quality of this seed mantric sound but I've found the deep Gyuto monk throat pitch to be vibrating the flesh pretty good. Is it the sound or the mindset? It gotta be both.
It simply works. Most of the hyperventilation-like sensation is on a mental, energetic level. It doesnt make it less real. It's easy, but you gotta master it. You better... In theory, someone else's broken heart can kill you over distance. You dont even need to be around to brathe in their exosomes.

Dont you dare moving my therapeutic thread into religious quarantine 😛

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

"Breathe" not "brathe"

Have you had COVID 19 yet?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

IDK. Probably twice. I had the sensation. It may be a coindidence or covid may not be a thing. The sensation is real tho. I'm getting used to it. Learning fast.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You can get a test that would have confirmed the pathogens presence in your system.

Ive had it, it's nasty, i beat it in about 24-28 hours all the same.

But my Mrs lay there for the better part of 2 weeks, not being able to breath properly and with a temperature that was hard to control going above 100, never mind the body pains and accompanying headaches.

COVID 19 is indeed a real thing PapagiorgioCZ, and only very silly people choose to believe otherwise, if you manage to tick the correct boxes, your old or infirm, COVID 19 can be dangerous and life threatening.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

So is old age, and average age of CoNViD death in NA 75, Avg. old age death before CoNViD 75. Majority of deaths in long term care, average stay in long term care 4-7 months. Avg Comorbidities in CoNViD deaths 2.6-3.

6% of deaths only CoNViD 94% attributed to comorbidities push your damn tripe all you want seems there is four or five of you still gripping to this BS and rightfully so be scared be afraid watch the news cling to the third, forth wave talk. Get your jabs be good indoctrinated soldiers of the people.

But FFS look at the god damn info put before you. Look at PCR cycle rates December 2019, the change order January 2020, and the change order implemented January 2021

40+ = CoNViD
20 = the regular flu

We’ve been had

But hey you four or five keep bouncing around the echo chamber “CoNViD BAD” keep repeating it whilst the rest of us pick up the pieces of our shattered lives and move past this globalist power grab

SaneThinking

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

So have you had it then, COVID 19?

Because if you have i canny imagine you would be singing the same tune.

And any medical health care professional worth there salt will tell you COVID 19 is very real indeed.

Only person being had is yourself mate if you refuse to get your head around the science and statistics, that's your own dilemma.

Anyroad you take care and have a nice day.
edit on 21-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

6% of CoNViD deaths were from only flu issues, 94% were dead or dying already and was exasperated by the flu, like every year. In January 2020 the WHO and CDC both issued guidelines to up PCR cycle rate to 40 and above looking for CoNViD. January 21, 2021 the WHO and CDC recant guidelines back to 20 cycle limit due to false positives cases fall off.

I have a mask that says USELESS PLACEBO & CoNViD HOAX embroidered in it for going in stores to abide by their communism, with that I’m questioned often so I have a binder with up to date stats and info about my local area. So come at me with you science and facts and I’ll throw at you everything your sacred institutions publish. You want science and facts I’ll inundate you with links from the CDC and WHO

We’ll even open up the way back machine if ya want see what history has been changed or erased to keep the narrative afloat.

As much as I love your sob story in every thread, facts are old people die, old people die in LTC. Every MERS or SARS year more old people than normal with pre existing conditions die. This year their deaths are weaponized and politicized that’s the only difference from any other year. And the institutions you trust so dearly created the guidelines to perpetrate this BS.

So I’ll listen to your sob story in every thread again only when there’s meat carts in the street and a man screaming bring out your dead till then your just a parrot drunk on MSM regurgitating BS to make your one life experience more meaningful.

I know I know she turned you into a newt, but you got better!!!

SaneThinking

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

So the answer is no then, imagine that.

Talking out your arse with no perspective whatsoever. LoL

And your certainly not a doctor, immunologist nor virologist.

I did indeed get better, a load of poor sods on the other hand were not quite so lucky.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Yes I had the flu in December 2019 I rested drank tea, ate chicken noodle soup, stayed in. When felt better went back to work like every SaneThinking individual who looks at the world around them, speaks with their neighbors, sees the threats present. And doesn’t believe everything the TELL-LIE-VISION “PROGRAMMING” tells them.

Did I get a test no because I’m not sick, never had a flu shot work outside in all the element, rarely ever get ill, but the flu of 2019 kept me in for two days and made me miss the polar bear swim which pissed me off.

Apart from that you keep updating your experience with the flu well all keep 🤔 at your notions and when it’s all said and done you’ll always have your flu of 2020 story. 👍

SaneThinking

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's both fake/abused and real. Be ready, get used to it, avoid a deadly vaccine, adapt and conquer. It's not going anywhere. There a metaphysical aspect to it that needs to be understood, therapeutics that need to be taken. I feel like everything has been said already except this. Maybe even this has been said many times elsewhere. My 2 cents anyway. I wanted to share what works for me

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

But no COVID 19 test.

I rest my case. LoL

Cant teach pork. x

Good luck with the polar bear swim.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Do you know what works?

The vaccines, they work.

As to it being fake, if that's the case then how can it have a metaphysical aspect to it? LoL

Not much to do with the nature of mind and matter aka metaphysics, plenty to do with biology and sociology.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

you should not let them profit from tests. The less they stick their nose into your life the better. The less power they juice from the new sniffles the better.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Mate we have a national health service, its not like we pay cash monies for the test, other than via national insurance contributions, which everyone pays across the board.

Nobody sticking there nose anywhere, you request the test yourself, nobody forcing it upon you.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The free lunch? This is not how you deal with the new sniffles or the government. You help them run it forever, profit and consolidate power by creating demand.
They had to push it on people during the first stage.

You know when you've got it. If not, what's the point whether you have an asymptomatic nothing? Unless you are a young girl who wants to have something to talk about with other young girls and post it on zucking facebook

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

"The free lunch?"

No such thing on Planet Earth.

Some people nearly die pal, ventilators for months on end, lucky if you come out the other side.

You will know when you get it, and you should really hope its not in the post.

I'm a 45 year old Man, got a young girl of 14 all the same, wee lad that's 8, Mrs is 37. Kids where asymptomatic, not so much me nor her.

I ile post where i please as I'm perfectly free to do so, just like yourself, now if "young girls on Facebook" are your thing i suggest you seek help, unless you are one.
edit on 21-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I had COVID 6 times... Wait that was VD...never mind...

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It's cool to have covid

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

They stick the tube down your throat when you are whining too much, when they need the cash or when you are too old to defend yourself. I've read that the survival rate on a ventilator is crazy low.
Well, we can go on forever. There will never be a full agreement, just as there is a left and right.
Now you have another tool in your toolbox for the next ride.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I will not get the shot, but I did have a sudden loss of smell and taste, I told everyone about the weird loss of smell a month before they announced that symptom.
I believe they are doing something to us in order to get that vax into us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join