It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts Urge Caution as 15 States see Uptick in COVID-19 Infections but NOT in Texas?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Try a can of silly string on him or her.

Or, best ever. Liquid fence Deer repellent. It smells so bad you will puke. They cant wash it off for at least a week. Its worse than barf.

I used it. Works but stench even gets into the home. Fooking terrible.

But its GREEN and safe for the environment.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Almost there aren't we.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

In my Expert Opinion , This Man is an Egotistical Lying Idiot .......

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Almost there aren't we.

Yes, would have expected a high surge by now.
Looks like it's still slightly declining. That's interesting. But keep up what you are doing then... so if you are still wearing masks and taking care, that's apparently working... eg. don't let go completely yet.

www.worldometers.info...

Florida however... looks like it could tip both ways or even rise again.

www.worldometers.info...
edit on 7/4/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

To answer your question, yes those are Democratic run states, my son lives in Maine and he says they are still closed, it's pretty sad. We got the hell out of there earlier this year as Maine was getting crazy about the mask wearing. If a business allowed non mask wearers to enter their bussiness they were fined up to $400. So if you were to walk into any store, there was a person standing there with a mask stating you can't shop here unless you wear one of these. I too live in F;orida and we don't have a Covid problem here at all. It's 50/50 with the mask wearing, and i live in a Conservative town. Schools are open and are running fine. Last I heard about the schools in Maine, they still were doing virtual schooling.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Still the Elephant in the Room - Faulty Test Results

Worth Repeating ...

Flashback - Dec 2020 - WHO Finally Admits COVID19 PCR Test Has A ‘Problem’

In a statement released on December 14, 2020 the World Health Organization finally owned up to what 100,000’s of doctors and medical professionals have been saying for months: the PCR test used to diagnose COVID-19 is a hit and miss process with way too many false positives.

This WHO-admitted “Problem” comes in the wake of international lawsuits exposing the incompetence and malfeasance of public health officials and policymakers for reliance on a diagnostic test not fit for purpose.

This World Health Organization admission is that the crux of the “problem” is a wholly arbitrary cycling process which “means that many cycles were required to detect virus. In some circumstances, the distinction between background noise and actual presence of the target virus is difficult to ascertain.” [emphasis added]

The UN body is now clearly looking to distance itself from the fatally flawed test as a growing number of lawsuits are processing through the courts exposing the insanity of relying on a test that even the inventor, Professor Kary B. Mullis said was never designed to diagnose diseases.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Run and be afraid. There will be a 5th 6th and 7th wave I am sure.

Anyone else tired of this tripe?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I will keep an eye on Florida as my mother wants to have her Heart Valve replacement surgery in May or June. Actually I am surprised about Texas.

I can understand New York State but Michigan is puzzling. I need to see if they publish a Covid-19 Concentration diagram of the new cases. I know statistics and regression analysis and can see whats going on. Why, to determine as to whether a link exists.

However, if our CDC isn't using something as basic as per above. ????????

I also would like to see what Dr. Fauci has for "predictive software. Back in 2000 I called Harvard and spoke with their Engineering and Statistics Department Chairman. I was looking for the best predictive software for failure analysis. They hooked me up with Dr. Robert Abernathy. Yep, same guy at the Skunk Works who wrote and designed a Weibull Analysis software originally designed for use on the SR-71 Blackbird. I directed its implementation and integration into our global warranty database with included Microsoft Access, Excel and Oracle.

We were the 1st company to contact him and develop his software. His organization worked hand in hand with my Senior Developer. This is what it morphed into as he then saw its use in commerce.

The New Weibull Handbook Fifth Edition, Reliability and Statistical Analysis for Predicting Life, Safety, Supportability, Risk, Cost and Warranty Claims Spiral-bound – November 1, 2006

We were able to predict 5 years out our financial cost in failures and dollars on electro-mechanical equipment some of which carried a 1 million mile warranty. I had to present our data to our financial auditors for inclusion into our report to the Securities & Exchange Commission as we were a publically traded company on NYSE.

You can apply it to humans and Coivid-19. However, the CDC or others need to specify the parameters and codes to categorize and classify each incident. Then again they may have "salted" the entire database with corrupted entries. Then all would need to be extracted if possible and rerun as a program to get verifiable results

In summary all I know is what I know and if Dr. Fauci doesn't have good data at his fingertips then hes a fool. However, one will never know as that is the National Security of The USA Card that can be played here. Thus he cant say what he has or what he knows or what type of programs they use.

edit on 7-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 7-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 7-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join