It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli deaths after the 1st jab being covered up? 40x Deaths than from Covid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion
Well here's you AZ figures as of 16th March for your perusal .......
AZ figures

When you add both this report and the Pfeizer one I posted above, you have the following figures.
AZ has 228,337 reactions, with 289 fatal.
Pfizer has 100,809 reactions, with 237 fatal.
Other brands = 917 reactions, with 8 fatal.
That's 534 too many deaths let alone any life changing injuries from the jabs.

I have clients who have previously, like myself, who were quite sick with Covid. Some have taken the jab and now they have terrible symptoms and some even saying having C19 was a "walk in the park" compared to their symptoms now. I'm very happy you only had some eyeball ache, but I'm seeing people with very debilitating side effects.

edit on am37America/ChicagoSaturday2021-03-20T07:05:03-05:0007America/Chicago03000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

They're not deaths that are proven to be caused by the vaccine. They're the cumulative total of deaths from any cause that occured 28 days after vaccination that people have submitted to Yellow Card - the deaths are being investigated to determine if the vaccine was a contributing factor.

These may be under reports or over reports as anyone can submit data to the scheme. There has been a big push by the government and NHS to make the public aware of the Yellow Card scheme for Covid vaccinations which is likely to cause over reporting but it's far better to recieve over reports than under reports.

This is a huge contrast to any other medication or vaccination in the UK. I was only aware of the Yellow Card system after reading Dr Ben Goldacres book 'Bad Science' around 2010 (which I highly recomend as it tears apart and exposes Big Pharma and Alternative Medicine in an easily accsesible and educational way to the lay person).

I had a serious adverse reaction to Tramadol in 2012. It made me halucinate, I was speaking in tounges to people who weren't there and my Dad took me to hospital thinking I needed to be sectioned but it was something known to occur regularly but it's not on the medication leaflet as there's not been enough Yellow Cards report to force it to be added to the side effects list. I went to my GP and asked to make a Yellow Card report but none of the receptionists or GP had ever heard of the scheme before.

-----

I have carers who know all local care home and people with serious health conditions - AZ in paticular was causing a number of elderly people to have moderate to heavy flu like symptoms in care homes and spoken to a local guy with MS who was floored by it for a week and had never felt so bad in his life so your experience matches with mine and is the reason I think giving it to the seriously frail and elderly was the wrong decision.
edit on 20-3-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: bastion
This is just one week of adverse reactions report straight from Government website

I'll leave you to make of it what you will. MHRA be damned!
Rainbows
Jane

Funny how it looks like a social media post, in its format, and even in its attribution, though.

... or the fact that following the link to this 'weekly report' gives a '404 not found'.

edit on 21/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Fair comment, but I have also posted the link direct to Gov website with the AZ vaccines.

This video was posted over on the Covid thread. People might like to have a quick 8 minute listen.

Full link in case I have done it wrong.
www.youtube.com...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: chr0naut
Fair comment, but I have also posted the link direct to Gov website with the AZ vaccines.

This video was posted over on the Covid thread. People might like to have a quick 8 minute listen.

Full link in case I have done it wrong.
www.youtube.com...

Rainbows
Jane

Here it is.

edit on 21-3-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Could some vaccines make diseases more deadly? | Science | AAAS
www.sciencemag.org...

The above was written in July 2015 and makes for some interesting reading.

edit on 21-3-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Obviously those adverse reactions to the Vaccine in Arizona were more than a sore arm. People don't report the minor stuff to medical personnel. Thank-you for that insightful information. More reason to avoid these new Covid-19 vaccines.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by:

a reply to: 111DPKING111

With the Palestine situation, he's not taken into account that Palestine was put under strict total lockdown in Dec and Jan and people could only leave their house to go to hospital after dark or at weekends. All movement was banned between Gaza, Israel and West bank.

The Palestinians were a convenient contrast as they were not getting the vaccine, they were enjoying a 2 to 1 advantage and it shot up 5 to 1.

This confirms a threefold increase in COVID-19 detection rates during the first 7 days after the 1st dose, as compared to initial COVID-19 rates on 1st dose injection day.

I do not agree with their conclusion that the vaccination compaign should stop, people should just be aware of the data, that there is some indication of vulnerability during the first week after the jab.
As with blood clot issues in Europe, I would not have stopped the compaign as many countries did, but made people aware this was a possible side effect.
Today we see commercials with medicines that rattle off 10 or so scary side effects, just be honest with people.

I do think it is extremely dishonest that ivermectin and fluvoxamine have not been approved for compassionate use. Probably in an effort not to discourage people from getting vaccinated. However these drugs have decades of use, the vaccine barely any.
c19ivermectin.com...
www.skirsch.io...

On a more alternative front, h202 therapy should have been explored. Its been used for decades as well.
www.peakenergy.com...:-Can-a-simple-therapy-stop-the-pandemic

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Another possibility for increased adverse reactions, recent covid infection.

childrenshealthdefense.org...

In the interview below on Tuesday’s Tucker Carlson Tonight show, Noorchashm said:

“I think it’s a dramatic error on part of public health officials to try to put this vaccine into a one-size-fits-all paradigm … We’re going to take this problem we have with the COVID-19 pandemic, where a half-percent of the population is susceptible to dying, and compound it by causing totally avoidable harm by vaccinating people who are already infected … the signal is deafening, the people who are having complications or adverse events are the people who have recently or are currently or previously infected [with COVID]. I don’t think we can ignore this.”

“Viral antigens persist in the tissues of the naturally infected for months. When the vaccine is used too early after a natural infection, or worse during an active infection, the vaccine force activates a powerful immune response that attacks the tissues where the natural viral antigens are persisting. This, I suggest, is the cause of the high level of adverse events and, likely deaths, we are seeing in the recently infected following vaccination.”

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111
Why are some of us not surprised?
So glad I took the antibody test.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Lead-in info:

Israel became the first nation to roll out a digital health pass, called the Green Pass, requiring every Israeli to show their proof of vaccination before they can enter shops, libraries, events and almost any public venue or business.
Israel also recently became the first nation to have a majority of its population injected with the experimental gene therapy known as the mRNA “vaccine.”:
link= leohohmann.com...

my take on Israel coercing 53% of Israelis' to opt for Green Pass & to accept the 'vaccine' / gene-therapy experimental serum--- is evidence Israel has 'fallen Away' joined the Globalist Elite Deep-State, & no longer 'chosen or protected'

the neocons or ultra Zionists are the political leaders... the Messianiac Jews are shuttered out of the System, hence the conditions necessary for a AC or a FP being from the Jewish Tribe

.. connecting the dots/ reading the tea leafs
edit on th31161660747424372021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sputnik touting Mexican reports for their safety. Hopefully more info like what you posted is made available soon.

mRNA seems the most harmful.
twitter.com...

Another problem with pfizer/moderna - they wont answer known safety issues with the lipid nano particles they use for delivery.
www.bmj.com...

t present, relatively little has been reported on the tissue localisation of the LNPs used to encase the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-encoding messenger RNA, and it is vital to have more specific information on precisely where the liposomal nanoparticles are going after injection

Regulators and manufacturers contacted by The BMJ for this article did not wish to address any of the questions raised by Ulm’s rapid response.

BUT they still want us to TRUST them and take the shot... unacceptable in my opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join