It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an Orb or something else?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I wanna believe Jags but I just do not see any green orbs

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
In the woods there is certainly something orbish shaped...

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

bottom, far right...I had to magnify it to get a good look at it...

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

to the right of the green fog...behind a tree...

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
the green fog I believe is diffraction or aperture diffraction... looks cool though.
edit on 49034931pm312021Sat, 13 Mar 2021 17:49:15 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Pollen.
Done.
Next.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Pollen.
Done.
Next.

Pollen in winter?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Looks weird to me... but what's an "orb?" I understand the terminology and how modern paranormal chasers use the term, but what is an "orb" and what is one's true nature? Besides, this is more a weird wisp.

There's a boatload of suppositions and feels attached to this stuff but most of us who are kept in the dark have no real idea what they are.

Jenny Randles' book Time Storms (or close) has some credible accounts of green fogs, btw.
edit on 3/13/2021 by Baddogma because: whisp to wisp

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You have an interesting photo. I noticed the green section of the fog seems to follow the shape of the tree. Is it possible that portion of the fog was actually in the tree?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gibborium
You have an interesting photo. I noticed the green section of the fog seems to follow the shape of the tree. Is it possible that portion of the fog was actually in the tree?

No the tree is across the street, the fog is in my yard.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

That's a curious photo, although I'm not sure what it is. I'd like to believe you captured something extraordinary.

I haven't seen it mentioned, but can you say what type of camera you used? Was it a cell phone or a proper digital camera? I think the sensor did a great job considering the extreme lighting and contrasts.

I'm an amateur photographer and I used to add all sorts of filters to my old Nikon SLR. I could never foresee the final outcome until I had the film developed. Photography can sometimes be unpredictable, especially with digital cameras.

Even today, I get some weird results with my camera phone. Here's an example of a picture taken with a Nexus 5 smartphone. The flares were caused by a smudge on the lens.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Pollen.
Done.
Next.

Pollen in winter?

You in the Southern Hemisphere ?
Cause in the Northern Hemisphere , pollen clouds are here.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Pollen.
Done.
Next.

To be frankly honest, look at the picture (download and view) the green is caused by a mild lens flare if you see the angle of the sun towards it.

Lens flare.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Pollen.
Done.
Next.

To be frankly honest, look at the picture (download and view) the green is caused by a mild lens flare if you see the angle of the sun towards it.

Lens flare.

Or , lens flare and pollen (for the green and the win)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Pollen.
Done.
Next.

Lens flare.

Okay, I'll run with that too.
The thick fog is still strange. Good catch JS

edit on 14-3-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Pollen.
Done.
Next.

Lens flare.

Okay, I'll run with that too.
The thick fog is still strange. Good catch JS

Ought to see it here in Georgia.
Looks like the old "Pea Soup Fog"
No matter what the true color of a house or car is , they are green

edit on 3/14/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

A few weeks/months ago I had this really cool creepy fog in my yard. It was at sunrise and the weird thing it was only in my yard.
It was right at eye level. I've lived here for a while and have never seen something like this before.
I rushed in got my camera and snapped this pic. There is a weird green, thing in the fog. It's at the lower right of the pic.
Is this an orb, just weird lights from the sun reflecting?
Something else? This photo was cropped to take out my neighbors house, but it is otherwise totally unedited.

It's a nice picture, but looks pretty ordinary. Your camera is set to automatic so it's trying to focus on everything and to get the white balance right, which is causing some areas to be over exposed.

You're using a T5i so the green is just where the CMOS is trying to make sense of what it's seeing.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

bottom, far right...I had to magnify it to get a good look at it...

Thanks for the help and advice Iscool though I still can't see any orbs. Just a weird green mist looks a bit out of the ordinary. But orbs I just can't see any.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

That's a curious photo, although I'm not sure what it is. I'd like to believe you captured something extraordinary.

I haven't seen it mentioned, but can you say what type of camera you used? Was it a cell phone or a proper digital camera? I think the sensor did a great job considering the extreme lighting and contrasts.

They're using a Canon EOS Rebel T5i.

The green tint looks to me like a relatively standard problem that this type of camera has. It has a lens and an internal mechanism, and the light is hitting the len at an angle, so it's actually reflecting off of the internal mechanism behind the glass. The camera's sensor is attempting to interpret what the light and is interpreting it as if it were part of the scenery. So it's using the same setting for something that's in front of the camera lens for something behind the lens.

I don't know exactly the right words to explain it, but the short hand is that this is just a type of lens flare. You can tell by the way that the green area is evenly transparent, if it were a 3 dimensional object it would be effected by the light and shade of the objects in the picture and by their shadows.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I think you are on the right track AZ. Either that, or it is an alien entity from another dimension that has crossed over to our dimension to begin it's war for world domination . . wink, wink

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join