It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never-before-seen video of the attack on Al Asad Airbase

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So Iran lobs some ballistic missiles each carrying a 1000 pound explosive charge at the Al Asad Airbase in Iraq. The troops have no protection for such an explosive device. We are not talking a few missiles but a total of 16 missiles. The air field had around 50 aircraft and helicopters which were evacuated just before the attack.

1000 pound warhead is unimaginable. I was momentarily knocked unconsciousness by a mortar that went off in front (maybe 10 feet but the ground was muddy and soft there for I lived to talk about it) of my helicopter while in an LZ in Cambodia.

Watch the video and imagine the hell the troops lived through.

Even an atheist will pray to god to make it stop when the rounds are impacting all around you.

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Being a pussy is not an option.
"Kill me, I'll kill you back."

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The tonnage of explosives wasn't much more than what a single bomber in WW 2 would be dropping. Imagine hundreds of planes dropping their loads of death in the course of a few hours. Today's warfare is lightweight by comparison and it was mostly civilians who took the brunt back then.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The squadron that drove out in the desert should have made a flank attack on those launchers.
I guess there was a decision not to piss them off more.. but hell, they are loping bombs at their friends

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So Amerikan Terrorists who invaded and destroyed a country on false pretences and still occupies said country after countless years of Amerikan terrorism gets attacked.

Colour me shocked, how about you assclowns leave the Middle East and quit being the terrorists you’ve been since January 16th 1991 the first attack on Iraq because Amerikan companies were pissed their slant drilling operation was destroyed and rightfully so, then 2001 “Weapons of Mass Distraction” we’re everywhere, their killing babies!!!

FCUK AMERIKA

Every death in the Middle East AMERIKA created, and every Amerikan soldier dead in those lands is justified.

GO THE FACK HOME YOU GODDAMN TERRORISTS

SaneThinking

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
No CRAM?

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Take that up with the politicians jackass. Most of the American people also want the troops out of there.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Your retard children still sign up too follow orders, your government is supposed to be elected by you, you the people don’t make a fuss, weapons manufacturers run your economy, can’t let a good bomb go to waste.

Amerika is war, without it the country is a failure.

As soon as the Amerikan dollar is eradicated maybe these wars for control of others resources can end, till then you keep
“bringing those troops home” 👍

Since that’s why Iraq and Libya and Syria are in shambles, something about gold dinar and the worthless Amerikan dollar 🤔

SaneThinking

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Okay bro.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

They are there to keep the peace between the locals that want to kill each other
Iraq is missing a government that care about its people and want to build a better country
A country that is not ruled by religion and personal opinions.

These soldiers sign up to keep peace and order, not to start wars.

If they leave now, new terrorist groups will form and civilians will die left and right. And they will bring hate and chaos to all over the world.
They need order before they can rebuild, and ignoring that will cause us all problems
edit on 12-3-2021 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I found it odd that the news caster failed to mention that the killing of their general was a retaliatory attack. He made it seem like we did that for who knows why.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag
I found it odd that the news caster failed to mention that the killing of their general was a retaliatory attack. He made it seem like we did that for who knows why.

Because 60 Minutes is nothing but a Democrat propaganda platform. Notice the way he started out the segment. "The poisonous relationship with Iran that Biden inherited from the Trump administration."

As if Iran was nothing but an upstanding member of the international community before Trump came along. It's not like they're responsible for the murder of thousands of Americans or anything.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Actually Trump was trying to bring everyone home but Democrats. But......

If what I think is going on is actually happening then wait about one to two years. Iran's government will be toppled then America evaporates. You'll get your wish. But are you sure you would really want it?

It would appear the European invasion of 2025 is quite the bloody mess.

edit on 12-3-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You're wrong about Americans not making a fuss. Hundreds of thousands came out to protest the Iraq war and guess what the media did? They ignored it or downplayed the numbers to make it look like nothing. Our politicians treated us the same way. It hasn't been "our" government for a couple of decades at least. Hell, it took a decade to get us out of Vietnam with the country mostly unanimously against the war.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Actually Trump was trying to bring everyone home but Democrats. But......

was too busy escalating drone strikes exponentially in Afghanistan.

There. I finished it for you

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
I find the scenario very hard to believe. To move 50 aircraft and helicopters is not a 5 minute job. They must have had very advanced warning not "oh, they've just launched a missile attack". And in that light the men on the ground would have moved out of harms way.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Your retard children still sign up too follow orders,

Thank god for those brave People, they get treated like dirt. What do you think this country would be like with no Military.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
So Amerikan Terrorists who invaded and destroyed a country on false pretences and still occupies said country after countless years of Amerikan terrorism gets attacked.

Colour me shocked, how about you assclowns leave the Middle East and quit being the terrorists you’ve been since January 16th 1991 the first attack on Iraq because Amerikan companies were pissed their slant drilling operation was destroyed and rightfully so, then 2001 “Weapons of Mass Distraction” we’re everywhere, their killing babies!!!

FCUK AMERIKA

Every death in the Middle East AMERIKA created, and every Amerikan soldier dead in those lands is justified.

GO THE FACK HOME YOU GODDAMN TERRORISTS

SaneThinking

You got some Terrorist spooge dribbling from your lips, clean yourself up.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

What do you think drone strikes are like?

The USA has carried out thousands of drone strikes killing more than 14,040 and injuring more than 20,823 before this retaliatory strike.

Honestly, most of the injured and dead in this conflict are victims of two evil regimes, duking it out.

But Iran is a sovereign country. Why are US troops there? What are they defending, and who are they fighting against?

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Probably time to leave...maybe should of left long ago, or never been.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join