It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nemesis Planet X Nibiru may exist after all?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Lysergic

No worries. Just grab a telescope and by pass google sky.

See it for yourself.

upload the pics homie, since it not a worry for ya.

oh wait your not going to?

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I always enjoy having a reason to introduce people to this classic thread of mine.

The Truth About Nibiru

The truth is if there was a massive celestial object regularly entering the inner solar system then there would be no inner solar system. After a few cycles the planets' orbits would be so unstable they would be tossed into the void of space. They definitely wouldn't have stable orbits.

Nibiru is a fantasy that is easily disproved by basic astrophysics.

please bear with me as a non-scientist type

any possibility of a gas giant (super-giant) planet big enough to block light, but light (gaseous, not dense) enough that it doesn't affect the orbits?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Dalamax

While our knowledge of the universe is incomplete, we still understand how gravity works. The planets would not have stable orbits if a massive object was regularly entering the solar system.

There's a reason Electric Universe Theory hasn't really been mentioned in these boards since 2012. A lot of predictions and claims were made and none of them panned out.

If it comes down to theory of gravity vs. EUT I'm going to trust in the one that is used countless times everyday too make accurate predictions vs the one that continues to make unproven, grandiose, claims.

How does gravity work?

I’d prefer to go with the simple one rather then the constantly getting more complicated to validate itself one. Circuits in the sky dude. Where there is magnetism there’s electricity. Where there is electricity there is a magnetic field. Simple. How does astrophysics explain the Aurora’s? Or the arc weld like scar on Mars? Or the reason for the height difference between the hemispheres on the same? Or the multiple tails observed coming off of comets?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Dalamax

I think Stars and their systems are connected to each other through plasma and the electric force.

And I think you're a golf ball. My theory has every bit as much evidence as yours does. That is to say 0 = 0

On the OP, none of what you posted there has anything to do with Nemesis or Nibiru or Planet X. What?

And you would be right
I AM a golf ball ;/

I was just saying that relative to our observation point the fact that Orion is in actuality vastly seperated stars is irrelevant.

Quite like my shape, colour or method of manufacture.
edit on 13-3-2021 by Dalamax because: I’m a large mini golf ball 🧐

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I don't own a telescope.

But hey if your fooled by a black square on a sky map app shouldn't you be the one getting the telescope and checking for yourself?

You seem to not ever want to verify things for yourself. Always asking other people to do the leg work.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
No?
Then what planet do the Annunaki live on? Why is gold so important to us? Is religion not based off old Sumerian Sanskrit, warning us of their second coming???? Or is that just a bunch of hooey because we're living in a void of consumerism, debt, and actually have no real reason of existence and being exploited due to our unfortunate circumstance?

originally posted by: Gothmog

No.
Just no.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin
No?
Then what planet do the Annunaki live on? Why is gold so important to us? Is religion not based off old Sumerian Sanskrit, warning us of their second coming???? Or is that just a bunch of hooey because we're living in a void of consumerism, debt, and actually have no real reason of existence and being exploited due to our unfortunate circumstance?

originally posted by: Gothmog

No.
Just no.

Everything you just stated comes from a bad Sitchin translation .
ANd you knew that , so I am counting your post as sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Thank yu for posting.
In my opinion, planet X exists. But the fact that it exists or not is not so important.
'Those who know' just give us from time to time some things to keep us busy.
I think there are fare more important things to be discovered.
Things we can find in our back yard (so to speak).
A site that gives us a lot to think about ... just to think about ... no more than that ...
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Thank yu for posting.
In my opinion, planet X exists.

Maybe, and much of science agrees that it is a very distinct possibility, but it isn't Niburu.

The Planet X/Planet Nine [click for link] that is hypothesized to exist by many astronomers is a very different thing than Nibiru.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
What was that book called? Chariot of the Gothmogs(?)? Been awhile... Memory's rusty...

a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Please please tell me your joking? No one with even a partial education thinks the sun is just a big light bulb. Believe it or not we have done a lot of studying on the sun since it is our closest star. We know where it gets its energy from we confirmed it several ways and electricity is not it. Your not from idia by chance are you? seems to be a common religous belief there. Our sun uses nuclear fusion we have verified this with probes

Typically, there are two processes by which smaller stars create fusion. The first of these, the proton-proton (pp) reaction is the simpler, as well as the more common, of the two. The second, the Carbon-Nitrogen-Oxygen (CNO) cycle, Here we discovered our sun is using this process as well.Only a characteristic neutrino signal can provide conclusive proof that this actually happens and now we have that conclusive proof without a shadow of a doubt. We have learned alot about fusion over the past decade as we try to use it for energy production.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Now what causes the fusion?
What holds an atom together?
I believe your being a little too complicated for your own good

I’m not even sure where Idia is dragonridr.

Explain to me again what gravity is?

a reply to: dragonridr

However I digress, the interconnected universe is threaded with nuclear fusion. Wait that would be plasma. Vast, vast fields of plasma. Organised into what?
Take a look around you and tell me gravity is a driving force in the solar system. Let alone the monumental distances in the universe.
( 👇🏾 This is sarcasm)
But yes Dragonridr. I’m joking with you.
No I can’t guarantee ( ☝🏾This is sarcasm ) you’ll understand what I mean unless it is an island floating in the sea of truth.

edit on 15-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Grammar and spelling.

edit on 15-3-2021 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbdowned

Now this is even more interesting which may be related to stars started dimming as of late.
what's happening over there?

Somthing invisible is tearing apart ..

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ha ha 'nibirutards' gave me a chuckle. i still hold out hope that a rogue planet will smash it's way through our solar system.

- fingers crossed -

top topics

<< 1   >>

join