It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nemesis Planet X Nibiru may exist after all?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There have not been much lately of Nibiru-tards or Planet X doomsday cult going nuts since 2012 so here it goes..

In the fall of 2019,

Betelgeuse (in the Orion constellation) started dimming mysteriously.

Scientists still stuck on Betelgeuse..

This fading stopped around Feb 2020.

And now just recently ,

VY Canis Majoris (in the Canis Major constellation) started dimming!

VY Canis Majoris is Like Betelgeus...

They are very close to each other in cosmic scale of things and it's quite strange that they happened in consecutive years.

What's more intriguing is that In 1983 there was an article on Washington Post about heavenly body being discovered by IRAS.

Possibly as Large as Jupiter ..

Its supposedly discovered object was located just west of the Orion constellation.

And there's one more,

Google Sky around 2011 had a black or missing spot near the left side of Orion region.

I can't post any images here to show where this missing spot is located on Google Sky.

Anyhow, there's really something serious going on in that part of the sky.

Could it be caused by a mini black hole, dust/gas debris, or some yet unknown type celestial object moving closer to our solar system?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbdowned

I do remember that section blacked out.

here is the pic for anyone who hadn't seen it.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The dimming of giant starts is thought to indicate instability prior to the star going nova (or supernova).

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Not exactly close - Betelgeuse is something like 600 light years from us, VY Canis Majoris about 3200 light years, and that isn't taking account of the distance between them. That's a lot of miles. Both stars are believed to be spewing out material, which is why they both appeared to dim. Our solar system is a looooooong way from both of those stars, and the stars that make up the constellation Orion are nowhere near each other - they're just a pattern we can pick out in 2 dimensions. In three dimensions (4 if you count the time the light takes to get to us) they are ridiculous distances apart. They may not even exist any more.

The missing spot in Google Sky is just a data hole in its mapping.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I love this stuff.

Despite what onebigmonkey says I think Stars and their systems are connected to each other through plasma and the electric force.

I don’t believe that in the scheme of things these stars are very distant from each other and despite orion being just a pattern in the sky, relative to us as the observers of the pattern, this formation will react to an object obstructing or bending the light from this structure as though it is an interconnected group.

I find the apparent movement of an unobserved obstruction quite fascinating.

The reality is in the eye of the beholder.

Thanks for the OP, very interesting content.

edit on 11-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Add a little context

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I always enjoy having a reason to introduce people to this classic thread of mine.

The Truth About Nibiru

The truth is if there was a massive celestial object regularly entering the inner solar system then there would be no inner solar system. After a few cycles the planets' orbits would be so unstable they would be tossed into the void of space. They definitely wouldn't have stable orbits.

Nibiru is a fantasy that is easily disproved by basic astrophysics.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I also authored this thread specifically addressing the Washington Post article:

Possibly as Large as Jupiter: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

It's against T & C's to write threads about me.

Ban hammer coming. . . . .

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Dont say you werent warned ----- like a bazillion times.

Dig in, things are going to get jiggy pretty soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Nibiru is one of the Sumerian Gods (Shining Ones, Annuaki, Elohim, or the Planets) aBabylonian for Marduk, and Hebrew for Yahweh.

.Mainly Jupiter, but then there ancient egypt an Babylon, along with some hebrews(its in the Bible, Baal-El) thinking Saturn was head honco(Ra then later Osiris).
edit on 11-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

Turn out it actually Nibru, not Nibiru, and got fuzzy with Ninruta the whole Babylonian Hebrew correctness.
edit on 11-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is great! Even as a skeptic this one always had me reading back in the Pre-Mayan days (Maybe the world was just gonna start ending slowly) and following many branches all the way to Plate Tectonics' and Volcanism.

Thank's for the nostalgia, my individual!

*Pay no attention to my stars and trophies. I was framed....

edit on 3/11/2021 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Nemesis Planet X Nibiru may exist after all?

No.
Just no.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I always enjoy having a reason to introduce people to this classic thread of mine.

The Truth About Nibiru

The truth is if there was a massive celestial object regularly entering the inner solar system then there would be no inner solar system. After a few cycles the planets' orbits would be so unstable they would be tossed into the void of space. They definitely wouldn't have stable orbits.

Nibiru is a fantasy that is easily disproved by basic astrophysics.

But astrophysics is grounded in an incomplete/incorrect theory.

The huge amount of dark matter needed and the hunt for the stranger and more elusive particles is proof enough.

Needless to say the dirty snowball and the nuclear star theories would make Pinocchio have a nose the size of Gibraltar. It’s all claptrap.

Take s look at thunderbolts of the gods and the lightening scared planet to name two movies that will put a spanner in your sandwich.

The incomparable thunderbolts project brings more truth to light everyday.

When the theory needs constant revision and becomes ponderously prodigious it should be aloud to collapse under the weight of its own hubris.
Then swept into the flat earth corner and fed to the tortoises all the way down.
edit on 12-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Playing with words

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Dont say you werent warned ----- like a bazillion times.

Dig in, things are going to get jiggy pretty soon.

VGDCW event im sure your refering to.

How soon O4A you think? I know you think this year but any specifics?

But honest question - whats the point of digging in? Surely it wont help, wouldn't climbing atop very high mountainous ranges which is established rock hard stable ground be a safer option?

I heard that the US severely cyber attacked Russia this week which makes me wonder with moves such as that are the PTB preparing for something - coupled with the worldwide push for fast vaccinations.

I feel maybe there is deliberate attempts to lower humanities vibrations and wars and rumors of war will certainly do just that.
edit on 12-3-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

While our knowledge of the universe is incomplete, we still understand how gravity works. The planets would not have stable orbits if a massive object was regularly entering the solar system.

There's a reason Electric Universe Theory hasn't really been mentioned in these boards since 2012. A lot of predictions and claims were made and none of them panned out.

If it comes down to theory of gravity vs. EUT I'm going to trust in the one that is used countless times everyday too make accurate predictions vs the one that continues to make unproven, grandiose, claims.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

You have to understand Nature and the nature of water to understand how you can give yourselves a chance to survive...a realistic one.

Location is everything.

Digging in @ the incorrect location is simply digging your own Mausoleum.

There are Models that show the last 3 Events.....when one understands the Models one understands where to be to try to survive the next one.

You need to know the direction your Continent will be moving and where it will stop to begin with.

Please understand that giving accurate repeatable Models to the social media world will likely cause a War if they are taken seriously.

This is not new data....its always been known by those who strive to rule Post-Event....and those are the People ruling now......

You dig in because the Event is FAST....its not a long drawn out process its a SLIP if you will....its sudden....it comes and goes like a Thief in the Night.

All my Bananas are not in one Basket....I am not 100% sure of the exact date of arrival....just that it should be within my normal human lifespan...I am over 1/2 Century now....the window is closing.

Everything is written in stone but only after the fact.

You have to look at your Model and you need to understand what happens and where it happens....Mountains seem like the safest place but they are not really the best place to be....consider how mountains are made and moved.

TPTB all know......they dont want to go to War....they have ALWAYS KNOWN.....the War today is over the already built and established DUMBS.. between Factions who wish to lead Post-Event....one is pure Evil and one is pure Good....but thats a silent war we are not being told about.....in short the bad guys are being flushed down the toilet just before TSHTF....their toys are being taken back and their hiding places are being re-patriated.

Nothing can stop this....Global relocation is an option but will not happen IMHO its to late for that.
Millions and Millions of People globally are already underground or prepared to go there soon.

Behind the scenes Humanity has begun to work together @ this late hour.

Dont worry they are trying to save the Species....they just arent valueing you or I over Humanity as a whole....the needs of the Many outweigh the Needs of the Few.....we all know that although we have mostly been taught to be selfish .

They cannot have Millions of People running to the few top end areas which have long ago been appropriated and prepared....@ the last second they will tell the Public...only then will People be able to flood to those spots like Lemmings to try to get underground in time.

"They" know they need us to back their efforts up in case they screw it up....this is after all about Humanities survival not about politics and Borders.....rest assured that every Race on Earth is represented within the Group working behind the scenes....ALL COUNTRIES ARE INVOLVED.....

We are on our own....either we know where and when to be @ the right places....or we need to know when to run to the pre-prepared places....those DOORS WILL BE OPENED AT THE LAST MINUTES....because they now they need us.

There is going to be a new set of Poles....you dont want to end up there....because everything will be moving...you really need to have a Model to look @.

Look at a Google Map of the Continents...you can literally see the material washed off of the Continents and it shows you the last travel path of those Continents.....look at the leading and trailing edges of your Continent...look at the Mountain Ranges on your Continent.... look for Continental Stability.

Once you build a Model and grasp the scope and scale...you understand why there will be no wars now....only a fight for Humanities survival.

I am not revealing my spots because I am completely aware there are Millions of People 1000 times more able to prepare than I and mine are...and these People ACT NOW NOT LATER....I mean seriously even the LDSers were dug into a Mountain until they were recently evicted.....puck them....I will help the poor an Meek @ the right time or the smart rich now who want to finance their own futures and will cover improving my end to get it done....even at that ---- time is soooo short.
edit on 12-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

No worries. Just grab a telescope and by pass google sky.

See it for yourself.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

I think Stars and their systems are connected to each other through plasma and the electric force.

And I think you're a golf ball. My theory has every bit as much evidence as yours does. That is to say 0 = 0

On the OP, none of what you posted there has anything to do with Nemesis or Nibiru or Planet X. What?
edit on 12 3 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Planet X (or Planet Nine as some call it) might exist -- i.e., another planet that potentially orbits far beyond the orbit of Neptune (about 20X farther out than Neptune).

Many scientists believe in this possibility due to circumstantial evidence that there is something large way out in the Kuiper Belt due to analyzing the orbits of some dwarf planets and other objects in the Kuiper Belt. A number of these objects have orbits skewed toward one side of the sun. So orbital calculations show this could be caused by a large planet out there (way out there).

Mike Brown of Cal Tech (who discovered Eris -- a discovery that caused Pluto to be demoted to "dwarf planet') is one of the champions of the idea of Planet Nine. He and his colleague, Konstantin Batygin, are the ones who noticed the skewed orbits of the kuiper belt objects and ran the calculations showing they could be the result of another big planet. They are still actively searching for the planet, but it would be a very small dim object among a background of many stars (like finding a needle in a haystack).

Planet X, NASA Article

Planet Nine, Wikipedia

It should be noted that there are some calculations that show these Kuiper belt bodies can have these orbits without the need for an additional large body out there. So science still sees it as an unknown, but also still a real possibility.

HOWEVER...

That description does NOT match the description of Nibiru (according to the people who believe in Nibiru). Nibiru is supposed to be a planet that has a 3600-year highly-elliptical orbit that brings it swooping in through the inner solar system every 3600 years and wreaks havoc.

The thing is that the exact same reason many scientists believe Planet X/Planet Nine might exist is the reason it could be shown that Nibiru doesn't exist. That is, if a planet came through the inner solar system every 3600 years, the orbits of the planets would show this presence -- just like the orbits of the kuiper belt objects might indicate the presence of Planet Nine.

But the orbital calculations of the known planets do not show this. So maybe the hypothetical Planet Nine science currently think might exist is out there, but it wouldn't be Nibiru.

edit on 3/12/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcalibur254

I also authored this thread specifically addressing the Washington Post article:

I know it's old but the IRAS images of 1983 new galaxies, were they ever released to the public?
How about (neo) WISE images?
Just curious what they look like.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join