It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on the chauvin trial

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The toxicology report will introduce doubt during the trial. If the man had enough fentanyl in his system to kill him, it will be difficult to prove that the knee killed him. I think that Chauvin will walk free.
Oh, and far as the victim calling that he couldn't breathe, he said that before they ever had him on the ground and long before the knee came into play. OD on fentanyl... you can't breathe.
edit on b000000312021-03-11T14:17:58-06:0002America/ChicagoThu, 11 Mar 2021 14:17:58 -0600200000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think it's going to result in a zoo atmosphere with destruction and looting if Chauvin is found guilty or not guilty. It doesn't really seem to matter to these idiots, they'll use any excuse to destroy their own neighborhoods at this point.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
From the local news pundits.

Justice and Drew.

Hate to say it but it looks like Chauvin may get off.

OJ Simpson walked free after committing murder, as 'payback' (according to recent juror statements) for the Rodney King riots. More than a few jurors admitted this fact in the 2016 Documentary 'The People vs OJ'. We cannot rule out that a mostly black jury will be selected in favor of prosecuting Chauvin if, in fact, the case proceeds to a jury trial. I personally feel Chauvin's actions are prosecutable regardless of the outcome, but he should be tried fairly like anyone else.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
He's being over charged with 2nd degree murder and will likely walk. They can definitely get him on 3rd degree or negligence.

If he walks it will make last summer look timid by comparison...

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

It's almost like they want it to happen.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech
We did not vote for this clown town.

Minneapolis did.

What Minneapolis wants, Minnesota gets.

I said during the election that there needs to be an investigation, but Minnesota was not one of the turn key states, so silence as the media slobbered like rabid dogs about Biden.

Guess who has to pay for these "insurrectionist" party? Rest of the state. Besides, we probably don't have enough guardsmen because they've all been poisoned over at Capitol Hill.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
At this point, are they charging him based on merit or based upon the court of public opinions reaction?

Is there justice anymore?

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

If it tells you anything about the idiots in charge they have been “negotiating” with the leaders of the zone for many months. What are they negotiating? It is not their property simple. It is complete lunacy. I used to work in downtown Minneapolis until last June I took a risk to get out and glad I did.

If the city burns again it will get very interesting on what the Governor spends our budget surplus on and how the other cities in the state feel about higher taxes because of the leadership F ups

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
We may need to push for a new capital.

Then watch the idiots really fade from the spotlight.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

They can't blame it on Trump now, so they'll either find a way to do it, or they'll blame al us white supremacists.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

I personally feel Chauvin's actions are prosecutable regardless of the outcome, but he should be tried fairly like anyone else.

I agree, you can't let the police do that, the force used, is to be used till compliance, and it seems Floyd was out and pissed himself for at least a few minutes. Floyd is no poster boy, but people in general deserve better.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It will be a witch hunt, because it has to be now.
Or else we will see Watts all over again because the mob fails to look at the entire picture with reason, rather emotion.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Chauvin dindu nuffin.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

So what your saying is any context applied to a short video clip is moot?

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I see the family was payed out already.
A cool 27 mill, who says crime doesn't pay.
So the cop has been judged guilty by his employers before the courts have.

thepostmillennial.com... Aiwza5LnJR9hXtu4GfFfogszAimNnCYzo

a reply to: Macenroe82

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

and it seems Floyd was out and pissed himself for at least a few minutes.

i've seen you write this many times in the floyd threads, and i think i know why you say this.

is it because of the fluid that is running out from under the police unit you can see from the eyewitness videos?

is this why?

if so i don't think that is piss, for the simple fact you can see the stream had already started running before he passed out in the body cam footage from at least two of the cops.

screen shot just seconds after he was pulled out and put on the ground.

here is the video, it came from

i could be wrong but if that's what you are talking about, it was already there before he was on the ground.

edit on 12-3-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: abigredneck

Unbelievable.
Good for the family of course. That’s generational changing money.
Hopefully it gets put to good use.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

If he is found guilty it will be a travesty of justice. Floyd OD'd, he killed himself by his own actions.

If he was "suffocated" or died from lack of blood flow to his brain, he would not have been able to speak and breathe for the 8 minutes plus he had a knee on his neck, he would have died much sooner if the knee had ANYTHING to do with his death. That is a fact and I can prove it.

If you are in a carotid choke, you go unconscious in a matter of seconds due to lack of blood to the brain. Floyd did not.

If your airway is restricted so that you cannot breathe, you likewise cannot be talking for 7 minutes. Floyd was talking for over 7 minutes while a knee was on the BACK of his neck.

CASE CLOSED

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Shouldn’t of had his knee on his neck like that , typical cop ready to kill a citizen for nothing

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

BS.

Control the head and you control the body. The knee on the side/back of the neck is a restraint, a trained restraint. It had zero contribution to the death of Floyd. Can you refute a single thing I posted above? The answer is NO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join