It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Task Force Seeks Permanent D.C. Military Occupation That Can Self-Deploy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

On a side note, the media, all media is pretty silent on this.

Well, sure they are! They're just counting the days now before the government steps in and takes control over their empires!

I mean, if we're going to go full-retrard, let's not do it half-assed! Let's let it all hang out there, for everyone to see.

The sooner the better!

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

All the better! Let's hope LaLa-Peloosi starts feeding the troops Purina dog chow next! That'll do a lot for morale!

Then, bullets are no longer required, only fresh vegetables, meat and fruit.

"Long live the metal shavings in the Salisbury Steak!"

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hitler had the military protect him in Germany. I guess Pelosi wants the same for the ones running our country.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm a vet, a firm supporter of all our troops. They are my brothers and sisters.

I cannot support this though.

Not one tiny bit.

Do you know anyone in the National Guard?

Many (not all) are useless. They do it for the extra cash.

My friends and I ( about 10 of us) could probably take out at least 20 of them - and we don't even need weapons!

Then again, my friends are mostly certifiable...lol

On a final note, I also served (USMC) right after I graduated from college. I too, support our troops.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is what happens when despots and dictators become paranoid. They surround themselves with the military and when that isn't enough, their paranoia focuses on their own, that's when they start to take each other out.

Keep the heat on their asses, but sit back and watch them use their dirty tricks on each other as they eat their own. Once they have weaken themselves enough with infighting is the time to act. Keep them paranoid by pushing back politically as hard as you can, it will be their undoing.
edit on 10-3-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Dictators typically require a strong showing of military force to protect them from the masses. This is no different. They stole a national election and know they barely have any support, so this won’t be changing and I’d expect far more radical laws being put in place to protect their stolen power.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
This is what happens when despots and dictators become paranoid. They surround themselves with the military and when that isn't enough, their paranoia focuses on their own and that's when they start to take each other out.

Keep the heat on their asses, but sit back and watch them use their dirty tricks on each other as they eat their own. Once they have weaken themselves enough with infighting is the time to act.

We just posted the same thing basically. Guess it doesn’t take a genius to see the writing on the wall huh?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

We pushed the reply button at about the same time.

But yeah, it's pretty obvious if you know any world history.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
In the old days they called this Gestapo.

Now it’s the new normal
hilarious, the new normal is the old gestapo.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Reminded me of this MEME

You know Banks like Security

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Washington DC doesn't belong to the people anymore.
It belongs to the Democrats.

On the contrary, you have squatters in your house dude.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Has Nazi Pelosi considered that because of the way they are treating their defense force, that when they are needed, they may be the front line pointing inward?

Oh happy day.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The word "Deploy" generally doesn't mean "where you are currently posted"...

I was going to address this further last night but got sidetracked on the absurdity of the whole thing. From the article and the report...

The first would be to establish a QRF from existing federal law enforcement entities with appropriate legal authorities and appropriations to staff, train and equip such a force. The second would be to build a QRF under the command of the D.C. National Guard. This could be done by mobilizing military police from Guard elements across the U.S. on rotations of three to six months.

I think this is where their use of deployment comes in. Every Guard member in this country would take their turn at the capitol in rotations and be directly commanded by DC, who would have authority to mobilize troops from any where in the country at will. So if you live in another state you will at some point be "deployed" to Washed-up DC.

edit on 3/10/2021 by Klassified because: add

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

In the old days they called this Gestapo.

LONG VIEW. Praetorian Guard.

Ave Pelosi

Cheers

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

WTF is wrong with that loony b!tc#?
She’s a wealthy armchair communist that’s what wrong with her.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The NG about to say, "No thank you"?

Twitter

Can they do that?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Great idea. Like all other capitols of countries around the world.

Capitol(s) should be fortified, and always have been.

I say 'bout time. We're late to the party. 'shoulda always been 1st.
edit on 10-3-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
The NG about to say, "No thank you"?

Twitter

Can they do that?

That's a good question, but I don't think so. They are federal as well as state. This should get interesting.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Weren't the liberals absolutely terrified Trump was going to turn the USA into a police state?

Interesting huh?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Weren't the liberals absolutely terrified Trump was going to turn the USA into a police state?

Interesting huh?

Yes, it is interesting. From the article...

The Left always accuses its enemies of its own sins. And its projection is particularly transparent when it keeps shouting about "fascism".

Nail on head.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join