It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Task Force Seeks Permanent D.C. Military Occupation That Can Self-Deploy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Weren't the liberals absolutely terrified Trump was going to turn the USA into a police state?

Interesting huh?

Thinking like a liberal here, Trump did create the environment necessary for this so it's totally 100% his fault.
HE MADE US DO IT.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Leftist logic; If you didn't have all those freedoms to begin with, we wouldn't need to take so many.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The Democrats need to be labeled as enemies.

I think they have been infiltrated by foreign influence, enemies of the United states and are systematically working to hurt American.

How much more can people taken?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I serious question:- why hasn't there been a serious spike in Covid cases among the NG? Their sleeping arrangement puts hundreds of guardsmen at serious risk, all sleeping close together and in the same "room"?
Anyway, isn't the NG part time soldiers? If so while they are in the Capitol they are being paid as soldiers so where they really work doesn't have to pay them?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Mitch McConnel says paranoid guilt-ridden Democrats are "Over Reacting" with their Capitol security.

Source: www.politico.com...

Politicians are SLOW to comprehend reality, aren't they?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I serious question:- why hasn't there been a serious spike in Covid cases among the NG? Their sleeping arrangement puts hundreds of guardsmen at serious risk, all sleeping close together and in the same "room"?

They're immune, just like blm and antifa are.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mitch McConnel says paranoid guilt-ridden Democrats are "Over Reacting" with their Capitol security.

So RINO Mitch isn't totally divorced from reality after all.

Politicians are SLOW to comprehend reality, aren't they?

Obtuse would be an understatement.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

I think they have been infiltrated by foreign influence, enemies of the United states and are systematically working to hurt American.

We're just two different people now.

We've grown apart.

On one hand, you've got trannies, illegals, homosexuals, blacks, whites, asians and jews. On the other you've got all of the same except they don't IDENTIFY with those distinctions, they are individuals.

One group wants to live one way, and the other wants to live another and FORCE the other to live that way.

We might need to go our own way.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

When Joe Biden's economic, border, and (to a lesser degree) international policies deliver enough pain and suffering to American individuals and families, Democrats will be removed from controlling our nation. Count on it.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When Joe Biden's economic, border, and (to a lesser degree) international policies deliver enough pain and suffering to American individuals and families, Democrats will be removed from controlling our nation. Count on it.

I just would hope it doesnt have to get to that level before people retaliate.

Something so off with what these Democrats are doing.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

We're just two different people now.

We've grown apart.

On one hand, you've got trannies, illegals, homosexuals, blacks, whites, asians and jews. On the other you've got all of the same except they don't IDENTIFY with those distinctions, they are individuals.

One group wants to live one way, and the other wants to live another and FORCE the other to live that way.

We might need to go our own way.

In history we have gone out own way and have created successful places people flock to.

These people believe in policies and represent countries with failed ideas.

They always come knocking on the door of success when they fail.
Then they knock the more successful and demand they change to the old proven to fail ways.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It’s not MAGA anymore.

It should be TAB. - Take America Back

I simply cannot believe that a country so great, and you are, can willingly fall so low. It is painful to watch even from the sidelines.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I've got a huge feeling they know the economy is about to completely collapse and are making moves to protect themselves.

They are also try their hardest to create food shortages it seems like.

They want to bring the US down to 3rd world status it would seem.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It's time for the USA to secede from DC.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm curious: how do you expect to remove them? Vote them out? The elections no longer are dependent on votes. They are dependent on what the rulers decide they want to happen.

By protest? They'll just make protests illegal (at least the ones against them) and arrest the protestors.

By force? Maybe, but the National Guard is pretty good with their weapons, and the military can be called in to back them up in case of an insurrection. They're very good with their weapons.

Face it: this is the new America. Better get used to it. We've got a few generations to go before the power balance shifts. And when that happens, the streets will flow red. It will not be a good day, certainly nothing like the video games.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
I've got a huge feeling they know the economy is about to completely collapse

They want to bring the US down to 3rd world status it would seem.

I've said for a while now that this is what "levelling the playing field" is all about.
They know it would be extremely difficult if not impossible to raise the standard of living for those in the third world so we are more equal.

It is far, far easier to destroy the wealth and lower the standard of living in the western world or what they call first world.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

While the numbers are shrinking the majority of military active, guard, and reserve I feel would not fight regular folks.

But if the economy is wrecked enough and military is one of the few ways people can provide for their families well... look at the former soviet union.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join