It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They came from the Abyss.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

you mention a Crown so how about this as a Southern Crown of Thorns

You found my Crown (sahasrara), perfect! Thank you 😊

Helps paint the true picture of "Middle Earth".

Are We Living In the Event Horizon of A 4D Black Hole?

www.forbes.com...

Often say the way out of the maze is backwards, the way we came in, without looking (instinctive), follow the breadcrumbs...

The Green Queen of Hearts...

Home.

🌪🌍🌈

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal
This all depends on which is top and which is bottom, Celestial North or South, generally the Sun in the North at Midnight correlated to it within the underworld, and the Sun in the South at it's height, the North the realm of spiritual phenomena, of ghosts, the South the realities of the existential, but you considered the Hanging Man on your thread and that is Crux, as you wrote;

To dive deep left into madness, then to defy gravity, the impossibly strong pull of the black hole, hanged man to the dancer.

Describes this tradition;

... when the power of the sacrifice caused the body of Trishanku to ascend to heaven, the gods formed an unwelcoming committee at the gates, and hurled him back down to earth. The poor man was speeding head downwards in space towards Earth, when the angry Vishwamitra halted him, upside down as he was. He then proceeded to create a new set of constellations around the Hanging Man.

There are strange and complex traditions of wishing to ascend bodily to the new Heaven of Alpa Centauri through the power of the Southern Cross, the rapture.

One of the stories associated with Sage Vishwamitra is that he created a parallel heaven, known as Trishanku Swarga, for King Trishanku. Trishanku wanted to ascend to heaven with his mortal body. Viswamitra was obliged to him and he used his powers gained through great meditation to send him thus to heaven. His entry to swarga (heaven) was barred and he was thrown into the paatala or underworld where too he was rejected. Then Viswamitra created a third universe for him called Trishanku swargaThis was a universe between heaven and the hades—dangling in the middle

This Heaven is the realm of the Devas ruled over by Indra, the Gods of nature, correlating to that which would be ruled by Enki in the Sumerian.

Trisanku Svarga in the sky is identified by Indian Astronomers with the constellation Centaurus; and trisanku is probably Alpha-Centauri or Rigel Kent, a triple star system in this constellation. The other star in this triplet is the Proxima-Centauri, the closest star to Earth next to our Sun

Viswamitra is also identified by Indian Astronomers with the Southern Cross

Trisanku

edit on 8-3-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Interesting, another direction, a third way.

Hadn't seen it but makes some sense of what their plans may be.

But firstly, geomagnetic North is top, the old Vedic homeland. Where Meru sits broken, the cut Tree, gateway to Trayastrimsa.

Simple natural polarity. Energy flows from PentAlpha down to Omega.

No mortal bodies needed beyond this point. A reactivation (slight blush emoji) process (solar body alchemy, white tantra, harmonically linked to the gates). Partially dependant on the Dragon lines also being reactivated at the 3 lily/rose temples. The original Temple of Lilies(Lilith) in Tartaria, beside the Sea of Azov, Solomons Temple in Jerusalem, and Rosslyn Chapel in Edinburgh.

www.arasartgallery.com...
edit on 9-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Besides the ai virtual hell tesseract they are making, there is the second version of the Babylon working, the child, or BNFG(Big Not Friendly Giant) as I call him.

Holocaust of Giants

www.dailymotion.com...
(just the first bit of vid)

Represented in the Denver murals by the underworld baby. He is growing rapidly...

But how could they grow the Tree in the second half of the picture? Being barred from the higher dimensions.

Came across this yesterday when looking up the Australian Aboriginal myths, and it maybe fits with your information.

New Way Dreaming: Connecting Rainbow Bridges

There are thousands of people there, and as we hold hands, we are able to fully encircle Uluru. We begin to sing a beautiful harmonic song that everyone knows. It is very powerful and the energy and light begins to intensify as we sing. All of our hearts are flowing with this light, flowing to Uluru.

We see a massive serpent emerge out of the top of the sacred mountain. She is gigantic; miles and miles long. The Grandmother beside me smiles and says not to worry. This is the Rainbow Serpent, Wanampi, who lives at Uluru. The Rainbow Serpent slithers down the side of Uluru encircling all of us, moving in a counter-clockwise direction around Uluru, finally connecting her head to her tail in the shape of an ouroboros. Once she completes her circle around us, a column of light shoots out of the top of Uluru into infinity of the Sky World. It is an amazing feeling of euphoria, unity and love as we all continue to sing and weep
www.northernedgealgonquin.ca...

Wherever you walk around Mutitjulu Waterhole, you are surrounded by the presence of two ancestral beings – Kuniya, the woma python, and Liru, the poisonous snake.
parksaustralia.gov.au...

An assault on the "other" heaven?

edit on 9-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
There is always the third principle, Enlil governs the North, Enki the South but Anu the central band of stars, and that is the determining factor of binding or dividing, that can translate into love or hatred, because the nature of Anu is the Celestial energy or fire, paradoxically the centre is considered the Highest, and the Heavenly born son of Anu and Nin-Ana considered to have the primary role in determining what should be bound and what should be loosened, the basis of religion and understanding the World.

There is also the question of Galactic alignment which takes the Sun as central, aligns the Galactic Anti-centre at the dividing point between Taurus and Gemini, Sagittarius and Scorpio the centre, Galactic North between Virgo and Leo, and Galactic South our Suns current equinoctial position between Pisces and Aquarius, this of course corresponds to the Milky Way sometimes as a Cosmic Serpent.

There is an angle of declination between Celestial and Galactic North of around 27 degrees, and that can be reflected in the form of the Northern Tree of Knowledge, understanding of which is highly esoteric not to mention obscure, everyone's ideas about this are uninformed, this is the guarded Tree of En-lil afterall

So this child you mention and they hope for, it is the same as i indicated in the second post, the Son of Heaven/Venus, the causer of love or hatred, one group will love themselves and be divided against the rest, united in hatred, and that will be the same group that has destroyed the peoples, cultures and religions on a global scale since their religion began, it could be said this is simply emotional manipulation and exploitation of Divine archetypes, dark magic, fortunately there will be no such child or Messiah as they like to call such

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
With regards to the video about giants and the Nuraghe towers of Sardinia, these are Bronze age and like even the earliest Neolithic sites suggest alignment to Alpha Centauri'

The most common declinations revealed were of around −43° for the earlier nuraghes, shifting to just −45½° for the later. Zedda has suggested that the target is likely a star, quite possibly Alpha Centauri.

Nraghe

There is the suggestion that the earliest Neolithic Temples were aligned to Crux/Centaurus, including the enclosures at Gobekli Tepe which align just East of due South and that the central pillars represent the pointer stars, so it is perhaps the case that the Sages were very lazy and simply arrived from the nearest star.

The two temples of Ggantjia correspond to two subsequent phases and the second one is oriented further south with respect to the first. Both exhibit a solar orientation in the left altar, which is oriented to winter solstice sunrise (Albrecht 2001) and both exhibit a stellar orientation in the main axis, which is oriented towards the rising of the asterism composed by the South Cross and the two bright stars of Centaurus

The isles of Minorca and Majorca were, about one thousand years after Malta and thus during the Bronze Age, inhabited by megalithic sky watchers. The so called sanctuaries of the two islands, including the famous Minorcan Taulas, megalithic structures composed by two monoliths disposed a s a giant “T”, were oriented to the rising of the same asterisms mentioned before, composed by the South Cross and the two bright stars of Centaurus (Hoskin 2001).

Neolithic alignment to Centaurus#

So i think the likely origins of Heavenly visitors was both known and retained, but the current prevailing elites are fundamentally divisive, including against the greater Creation of the Heavens which would threaten their interests, thus pretty much all threads on this sub-forum are merely a product of their disinformation, as was much of the giants video to be honest, even though it covered cultures of genuine interest.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Well, it's refreshing, a little unnerving, but definately mesmerizing to have you run rings around me

I know their plans have failed. Apologies, for I wasn't clear on meaning, which was more an understanding of what they were trying to do, besides go out with a bang, which was all I could figure was possible previously. Wrote of it (briefly) and posted videos, as a reply to another thread, made by a friend of mine. As a reminder to myself, and the others watching, the Matrix video I posted is another of their "mixed metaphors".

Few are those who Know, but the Earth is Free Now!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The "One" is She, which I definately am not
^_^

Lil-En, "who had a belt that kept her young" (or so my mother told me).

The end has already been written in the stars. No matter how loaded the dice, the real trump always rolls snake eyes for the win.

It's just clean up and recovery now, and... it seems, a pursuit... the White Stag seeking the Sun, for She is Glory...

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
What is this a White Stag has guided you to the tree of En-lil, or was it a Red Dragon, anyway the Serpens Cauda mentioned in the video is the trunk of the tree of En-lil, the Crown is Corona Borealis, and the goat often seen in conjunction the modern constellation Hercules, Spica/Virgo is Nin-lil and Arcturus/Bootes En-lil.

Trees on cylinder seals.

So anyway yes the principle of magical binding can be made manifest and demonstrated, in the greater sense this must unite the North with the South, the Asura with the Deva, spiritual phenomena with the existential, otherwise the daughter of En-ki is stranded upon the sea shore perhaps to depart upon the tide, and all organic life on this planet would end, in compliance with Government regulations.

And we wouldn't want that.

edit on 10-3-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What is this a White Stag has guided you to the tree of En-lil, or was it a Red Dragon

The Dragon always guides me... I followed the White Rabbit down the hole, through my own subconscious maze, and the one built externally around me (by the vampires) to trap me, to the bottom of the abyss, to take back what was mine.

Have just (mostly) clawed my way out of a massively elaborate trap they built around me for lifetimes, that was designed to keep me forgetful of myself, and in pain.

As we came back into the light, the White Rabbit transformed into the White Stag (with the help of Fire and fairies).

Enchanted by the heavenly beast they gave chase to it. The animal lead them across glades and meadows onward toward the west. At dusk the beast vanished so the two princes and their men camped for the night. At dawn the hind reappeared and the chase continued afresh. It lead them through foreign lands and across the mountains of Adjem (western Iran), through wild and dangerous swamps of Meotis (The Sea of Azov, an inlet of the Black Sea, was associated with Meotis because of the common ancient name of this sea and because the Magyars and Huns lived there before their settling in Hungary. It is unlikely however that this was the original sea of the ancient legend) until they entered a beautiful bountiful country. Here the hind lead them to a lake and jumped into it and disappeared. This swampy land, called Meotis, is surrounded by the sea on all sides except one where a shallow swampy land connects it to the mainland making it difficult to enter. It is rich in birds, fish and game and is situated on the borders of Persia.

The two young men were filled with sadness and remorse because of the loss of the hind. They returned to their father and asked him to build for them a temple at the sight where they could retreat and contemplate and prepare themselves. They then lived in the temple for 5 years, and on the 6th year they were longing to return to the world when a great teacher came to them and thought them the ways of being a great king. (Terdjuman Mahmud, Tarihi Ungurus, 1456)
www.whitestag.org...
(I did have a better version of this story that had a stag, rather than a doe, and more details of the Temple, which I was able to connect to the other Rose temples that I had been investigating. It was physical experiences, and dreams, that allowed me to make the connections, as well as the external data)

Which led me back to my Love, the One I have been searching for, the Rose/Lily Temple in Tartaria who waits by the shore of the Sea... !⭐

Anyway, to speak more plainly, I have been planning to leave, and I'm coming as soon as possible. 😊

edit on 10-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

God guided me to you, my Star, that is who the White Stag represents, for although I didn't know of the middle tree, I know he lives in my heart.

And like you hold back the flood, I hold back the Fire. If I go now, and there is a lot of pressure on me to do just that; the Dragon, Nemesis, the dark sun, Wormwood the bitter, will rain down plasma fire burning the evil from the Earth, to the roots.

As you know, it will come when we go anyway, it is past time, but we can hold it longer, leave of our own freewill, and save some who are willing.

And I didn't mean I was like jumping on a plane tomorrow or anything, but I have been getting my place ready to sell, and was intending to go to the area I described soon, before I spoke to you here. And there is still the matter of freeing the princess (my daughter) from the dungeon (the demons have her), which I am working on.

Do you remember before the last flood?

I am sorry about how pushy I am. I'm generally not with most things these days, but saving people and finding my Goddess has been my aim for a long time, sometimes it's just my nature

edit on 10-3-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
A Fourth element is required, there are the subjective dreams of the Aether, the relationship of the body to the tides, and the energy that drives the Heart, but we also require the principle of establishment to hold that together, the Rock.

Of course the abiding strength of Israel is founded upon Mount Sinai and the God of that Mountain, Dhu Shara, the Church was founded upon a rock and the Free Masons dedicate themselves to the stone Temple of Solomon, Dhu Shara being the God of stone Masons in Edom/Petra.

The Son of Venus was born from a rock in the mythology, within the Earth, and this also related to Aeon, the generation of the Age, and Mithra, the establishment of the contract/Covenant of that (Zodiac) Age, so they take the age of Abraham as commencing with the sacrifice of a Ram upon a Rock, and that of Pisces the sacrifice upon the Rock of Golgotha.

So i think there is some merit to Rock Magic and it is simply a question of finding the biggest and best rock as a basis for that which you would establish to both withstand and harmonize with the other elements, i don't think a Temple or even Mountain will suffice, that is quite small minded, but then again perhaps the limited parameters and expectations of this thread are also being exceeded and this should suffice.

Aion-Mithra

Dhu-Shara

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
Mesopotamian tradition records that Seven non-human Sages came from the Abyss, the Ab-zu, and taught humanity civilization, this taken in later Classical tradition as emerging from the sea depths, however the Abyss in Mesopotamian tradition was located within the Constellation Crux.

The Mul.Apin is a Babylonian document and is not representative of earlier Mesopotamian tradition which did hold that the Apsu was an undergound body of water whence all the rest of Earth's water came.
The Babylonians were the first Mesopotamian culture to consider the Apsu to be a deity in and of itself. As such, it's by no means unusual that they would associate a star or a constellation with that deity.

But even the Babylonians considered the Apsu to be an underground ocean of sorts.

Harte

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte
There is no terminal distinction between Babylonian and earlier tradition only variant continuity, for example the pointer stars of Centaurus were likely represented by Shullat and Hanish, these are named in Ur III Sumerian texts and Akkadian into the Old Babylonian period, the Ab-zu principle shrine was located at Eridu and there is also the constellation of that name, so it is highly likely that the Ab-zu itself was also represented in the Heavens, on the Path of Ea.

"In front over hill and plain Shullat and Hanish, heralds of the storm, led on. Then the gods of the abyss rose up"

The Ab-zu entrance itself was generally represented as a rectangle, sometimes with an emergent figure, and that is the same rectangle seen on the Dendera zodiac beneath the boar the greater part of Centaurus, they may have formed the rectangle based upon Crux, the zodiac taking those constellations from the Babylonian.

Babylonian constellations.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Tiamat, the abyss and even the Abzu are all aspects that Jesus came to defeat.

Did anyone ever wander why Jesus walked on the water and calmed the storm? Why he rose the dead and healed the sick?
These were directed attacks against those old 'Gods' which are spiritual wickedness.

In revelation we read about Leviathan being judged, this same leviathan is also called the sea! When the new Earth comes, guess what the SEA is no more!

These are fallen entities and worshipping them is a huge mistake. Even when the Jews fled from Pharoa God made them stop and face a certain direction, weird no? Unless you understand that the direction they were facing was where a temple to Tiamat was situated, God was literally saying to this entity that supposedly controlled the waters (watch this) and that 'God' could do nothing about it.

It all goes back to Baal. That's why Epstein had that 'temple' they worship fallen entities that were given dominion, in Genesis, over certain areas (like the prince of Persia).....

This is why it resonates with you, it's TRUE history. And it all, ALL OF IT, points to Jesus overcoming these false gods. Even the breaking of the loaves and dividing of fish was a smackdown.

Look into the watchers that descends on Mount Hermon! This all springs from that.
Semyaza was their leader. They instructed mankind. They are to blame for SOOOO much evil its not even funny.

OUTSTANDING!

* 4 U

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Just a heretic here.

The tree of Life was sacred to Enki were the tree of knowledge was sacred to Enlil,

If the 'tree of life' refers to the wonders of the physical body, this would refer to a time when the Nature Beings (Fae) resided in the physical/aetheric organs within the mesentery. The instinctual knowing and knowledge, knowing without knowing how one knows.

If the 'tree of knowledge' is the development of 'higher mind', science, philosophy etc., this would refer to the time when the Fae were supressed/evicted from the organs of the mesentery. The occultic scientific shared type knowledge.

The two trees are probably not mutually compatible. The destruction of the ancient world of the Fae would need to take place in order for the 'modern age' of science and occultism to take place.

If so, then it follows that Enki was akin to the fairy folk (Fae), and Enlil was akin to the more independent human centric thinking of occultism and sciencism.

If such is the case then theoretically; one can draw a paralell with the Vedic wars; Deva vs Asura.

Logically the Asura would equate with Enki, and the Deva would equate with Enlil.

Just remember; the victors generally rewrite history to make themselves look 'good' (wink)

edit on 21-3-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

The Tree of Life doesn't simply relate to the human body but the entire hierarchy of species and the Tree of Knowledge the entire hierarchy of conceptual phenomena, but neither directly relate to Faeries, rather they relate to that elemental third principle of binding energy, light and fire, love and when they're in a mood hate, thus they are neither organic creatures nor conceptual phenomena yet manifest within both.

Naturally then the absence of Faeries can lead to existential angst as that is detachment from spiritual phenomena and likewise the mortification of the flesh horrifies them equally, Asura tradition recognizes the importance of this principle and developed the appropriate concepts but the Deva celebrated it within natural behaviour, think Rhine Maidens
edit on 21-3-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

No worries.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Great thread and very interesting.

This is what ATS used to be all about.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is obviously a Major League game and I am on the sand lot but I once heard a really interesting theory about the origin of man. I don't remember the details but essentially it was arguing that "out of Africa" was incorrect and there is evidence that the Aboriginals were essentially the first and we spread from there. It seems to be relevant to the topic but I don't know anything.

I heard another story from a man that described an "other side" and a group that inhabits it. The story goes that this group on the other side misunderstood something about sex and love and believed the former was appropriate for everyone including children. Obviously that is a problem, but a real solution wasn't given that I remember. The source isn't someone I am still in contact with, and can't ask questions of. I've not been sure what to think of any of it since, and haven't ever mentioned before now because of the topic.

Fascinating discussion though y'all. If this is a faux pas please tell me.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

It increasingly seems to be the case that there is no single human ancestor but that the baseline for human commonality is through various groups of hominids, the aborigines have some archaic genetic connection to South East Asia but that's about it.

There was an absence of moral concepts in the cult of Enki because it was simply about the biology, for example in the Dilmun text he plows through subsequent generations of his own daughters to produce a desired type, there's also the concept of accelerated evolution because they all give birth within 9 days rather than 9 months.

They also use setting sail as a sexual metaphor, which is unusual, but suggests pro-creation can be seen as water based transition.

Enki and Ninhursag

Enki placed his daughter Nanse in charge of the shrine Sirara because it sat over the wide extent of the marsh and she had influence over the high flood of subterranean waters. Nanse was known as 'she who sets sail', and 'she who induces sexual intercourse'. She was her father's daughter.

edit on 22-3-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join