It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They came from the Abyss.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Mesopotamian tradition records that Seven non-human Sages came from the Abyss, the Ab-zu, and taught humanity civilization, this taken in later Classical tradition as emerging from the sea depths, however the Abyss in Mesopotamian tradition was located within the Constellation Crux.

The star to its side, the Harrow, the weapon of Mar-biti, within which one sees the Abyss (The western part of Centaurus)

The two stars that are behind him, Shullat and Hanish, Shamas and Adad (Two stars in Centaurus)

Mul-gish-Ganur “constellation-wooden-Harrow” (Crux) is seen on the Dendera Zodiac, Bull man with implement,

The Harrow itself may indicate the method to locate Celestial South using the two pointer stars of Centaurus Shullat and Hanish (Alpha and Beta Centaurus) and Crux, those two Stars in Mesopotamian tradition were connected to the causing of the flood, as they related to the waters of the deep.

In connecting an Abyss with Crux modern Astrology came to the same conclusion, except unfortunately they called it the Coal-sack Nebula.

"In the Milky Way, near the Southern Cross, occurs a terrible circular abyss, the Coal Sack. So sharply defined is it, so suggestive of a void and bottomless cavern, that the contemplation of it afflicts the imaginative mind with vertigo. To the naked eye it is as black and dismal as death, but the smallest telescope reveals it beautiful and populous with stars. Lestrange's eyes travelled from this mystery to the burning cross, and …

Not only then is the Abyss recognized in popular culture, it also tends to be associated with Dark Powers of the Cosmos.

The Coalsack is mentioned in the Star Trek: The Original Series episodes "The Immunity Syndrome" and "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield", as well as 2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke.

The Coalsack figures prominently in the Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle's science fiction novel The Mote in God's Eye and its sequels, The Gripping Hand and Outies

In the film Night on the Galactic Railroad and the original children's story of which it is based from, the journey for the character Campanella ends with him going to the Coalsack.

In the film The Chronicles of Riddick, the character Imam convinces Riddick to help his people against the Necromongers and says, "The Coalsack planets are gone."

In Brian J. Clarke's novella The Expediter, a world of mysterious towers—and the aliens studying them—are found "behind the Coalsack".

In the game Elite Dangerous players can visit the Coalsack Nebula, designated in the game with the system prefix "MUSCA DARK REGION". [

In The Star Kings by Edmond Hamilton Coalsack is the home of The League of Dark Worlds, most powerful military dictatorship in the Galaxy

Coalsack Nebula

Aliens from the general direction of a dark Nebula isn't particularly specific, but the mythology connected with the associated pointer stars, Alpah and Proximi Centaurus being the closest to Earth is much more intriguing as these were associated with Bull/Bison man as the guardian of the Abzu, Lahmuin Sumerian tradition and Ditanu in Akkadian, the Assyrians, Ugaritic and Babylonians all claimed the Rephaim Ditanu as the legendary ancestor.

Lahmu, meaning parent star or constellation, is the name of a protective and beneficent deity, the first-born son of Abzu and Tiamat. He is often associated with the Kusarikku or "Bull-Man". Lahmu guarded the gates of the Abzu

Lahmu

Ditanu Legendary ancestor

The bull man with Harrow then seen at Dendera is derived from Lahmu guardian of the Ab-zu, Ditanu the Bull man, and that connected to the greater cult of Enki and the emergence of life from the sea, including his daughter Nanse who arrived on the foam of the sea, this translated into Classical tradition as we shall see below.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
In Classical tradition the pointer stars of Centaurus were likely represented by Aphros and Bythos, the personifications of foam and abyss, these can be seen on the Temple of Neptune drawing Neptune and Amphitrite, the personification of the Sea.

They can also be seen bringing forth Venus and her son Eros/Cupid from the shores of the sea, and like her could be understood as translated to the star Anunitum the Fish of Pisces, that derived from the Sumerian cult of Nanse.

heaven's horses. They say that you and your brother--for your stars gleam together--ferried two gods on your backs. Once Dione [Aphrodite], in flight from terrible Typhon [Typhoeus]--when Jupiter [Zeus] armed in heaven's defence--, reached the Euphrates with tiny Cupidos [Eros] in tow and sat by the hem of Palestine's stream.

Centaurs, particularly Chiron were the general mentors and guardians of the Deities connected with the passions, such as Bacchus and Dionysus which also relate to Eros, and ultimately the greater connection is to the senses and origins of organic life itself, through the cult of Enki.

In terms of contemporary and somewhat unpopular culture it can be noted Epstein had copies of Aphros and Bythos on Little Saint James, the Love Island Theme Park;

The association is not casual as also Cockatoos in Australian Aboriginal tradition can represent the pointer stars, and this is a cult based at Celestial South

The cult of the Ab-zu then may be still very much ongoing, involving Discordian submarine adventures and strange eugenics programs, the tradition doesn't appear to have been lost, in the primordial gloop of the sea all is as one and all life forms emerge from such.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a while back... i used a image of a popcorn kernal to illustrate the presence of a 'void' in the structure of the Universe

i suggest the Thread is abut such a void or abyss named the coalsack

here is representation of the 'hole-in-the-universe' :

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The information you share actually resonates with me in a certain way, it's not a clear feeling, but I am feeling some kind of connection to it.
I have totally no understanding of anything that you said though, but it feels genuine and true and slightly soothes my mind.

I have experienced many (traumatic) paranormal/demonic events, at first I believed the system and the way it's designed to discredit anything special, because 'psychosis' is a very broad term that potentially explains everything and it can and will be used against you to keep certain information which could be useful for humanity in the dark.

But now with several tens of years of experience 'weird #' I am actually more convinced of my own understanding of what I experienced with a much better ability to discern what is actually weird and what is illusion caused by the fear of the original paranormal event. Ofcourse, these things mix up, #ing up the actual story and making you completely uncredible and for most people you will be regarded as a looney toon because of their limited spectrum of possiblities in this reality.

At this moment I am very frustrated with the injustice involving these experiences and the general population laughing at you. This has evolved over years, but I start to feel aggression over this and experience more anger over it, becomes I am done with 'playing games'. I know # is up, I don't know how or what, but I know enough to say I am certain, and I imagine the rabbit hole goes pretty deep and it's probably more like they say in the movies: "You can't handle the truth"

However, this has always been very fascinating to me, even moreso than that is was frightening and the crazy # always gave me such a rush, I always told this to my dad, he said that it may be this way because I myself was sorta demonic in a past life and # like this is wat exites me and even though I get scared #less I can actually enjoy the madness in a certain way.

I'm working on my own post in the 'rant' section, when complete it will be an extremely long post but I really want to write it down to the best of my ability in a way that is interesting and also pleasant to read, keeping in mind that I do suffer from illusions, but the personal illusions originate from the extreme fear generated by the original paranormal event. So I know I have a core of truth wich is clouded by fear and thus an altered state of mind. But I know that I will be able to thorougly write it down with all the nuances and side-explanations for it being able to be considered as somewhat credible.

Anyways, thank you for your post.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96
Well that's a strange feeling, but the Lord of the Sweet waters did emerge from this not to mention civilization, and the cult of the organic excludes spiritual and mental considerations, they're located Celestial North, it's just about physical well being, or even just being, life from the sea.

a reply to: St Udio
You mean Corn Pop, the dark nemesis of Biden, though you may not have realized.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Lux is right. This feels like part of the puzzle.

Maybe we keep going in cycles because we are being tested and each time we have failed.

What we do in dark times, how our character is tested, matters.

What if the only way to end the cycles is for the majority to come together and defy the temptation of engaging with the madness in a predictable manner.

What if we rise above their expectations and send a message of peace and love?

This means humanity will be reset each and every time we fail.

And the reasons that all religions are so similar is that they keep tweeking the formula that will enable us to rise above our circumstances.

The only way we can end this madness is to not engage with the game and opt out through love.

Ok I'm going to put this phone down and get a beer.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Tiamat, the abyss and even the Abzu are all aspects that Jesus came to defeat.

Did anyone ever wander why Jesus walked on the water and calmed the storm? Why he rose the dead and healed the sick?
These were directed attacks against those old 'Gods' which are spiritual wickedness.

In revelation we read about Leviathan being judged, this same leviathan is also called the sea! When the new Earth comes, guess what the SEA is no more!

These are fallen entities and worshipping them is a huge mistake. Even when the Jews fled from Pharoa God made them stop and face a certain direction, weird no? Unless you understand that the direction they were facing was where a temple to Tiamat was situated, God was literally saying to this entity that supposedly controlled the waters (watch this) and that 'God' could do nothing about it.

It all goes back to Baal. That's why Epstein had that 'temple' they worship fallen entities that were given dominion, in Genesis, over certain areas (like the prince of Persia).....

This is why it resonates with you, it's TRUE history. And it all, ALL OF IT, points to Jesus overcoming these false gods. Even the breaking of the loaves and dividing of fish was a smackdown.

Look into the watchers that descends on Mount Hermon! This all springs from that.
Semyaza was their leader. They instructed mankind. They are to blame for SOOOO much evil its not even funny.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius
The Theology associated with this is very deep, there are the sweet waters and the bitter, these relate to the sometimes harsh realities of physical life, but the Morning Star as Eros was born of the Virgin/Venus, and is the child of the Abzu, in Sumerian Dumu-zi-ab-zu, the tradition of the sea as providing a monstrous adversity relates only to the bitter waters.

Diognetus Erythraeus says that once Venus [Aphrodite] and her son Cupid [Eros] came in Syria to the river Euphrates. There Typhon [Typhoeus, of whom we have already spoken, suddenly appeared. Venus [Aphrodite] and her son threw themselves into the river and there changed their forms to fishes, and by so doing this escaped danger

a reply to: 19Bones79
Yes choose the sweet over the bitter, but even Cupid was understood as having dual capabilities, he could arouse love or hatred, this the choice of the son of Inanna in Sumer named Sara, an archer God, that became Shara, the God of Edom , a God of hate and love, the passions that bind.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Abzu is 'the fresh waters' in Sumerian. The following is the search result from the Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature, where you can see the word in use:

Result: 181 paragraph(s)
Enki and Ninmaḫ: c.1.1.2
At the word of his mother Namma, Enki rose up from his bed. In Ḫal-an-kug, his room for pondering, he slapped his thigh in annoyance. The wise and intelligent one, the prudent, …… of skills, the fashioner of the design of everything brought to life birth-goddesses (?). Enki reached out his arm over them and turned his attention to them. And after Enki, the fashioner of designs by himself, had pondered the matter, he said to his mother Namma: "My mother, the creature you planned will really come into existence. Impose on him the work of carrying baskets. You should knead clay from the top of the abzu; the birth-goddesses (?) will nip off the clay and you shall bring the form into existence. Let Ninmaḫ act as your assistant; and let Ninimma, Šu-zi-ana, Ninmada, Ninbarag, Ninmug, …… and Ninguna stand by as you give birth. My mother, after you have decreed his fate, let Ninmaḫ impose on him the work of carrying baskets." (5 lines fragmentary)…… she placed it on grass and purified the birth.
Enki and Ninmaḫ: c.1.1.2
Enki answered Ninmaḫ: "I will counterbalance whatever fate -- good or bad -- you happen to decide." Ninmaḫ took clay from the top of the abzu in her hand and she fashioned from it first a man who could not bend his outstretched weak hands. Enki looked at the man who cannot bend his outstretched weak hands, and decreed his fate: he appointed him as a servant of the king.
Enki and the world order: c.1.1.3
Grandiloquent lord of heaven and earth, self-reliant, Father Enki, engendered by a bull, begotten by a wild bull, cherished by Enlil, the Great Mountain, beloved by holy An, king, meš tree planted in the Abzu, rising over all lands; great dragon who stands in Eridug, whose shadow covers heaven and earth, a grove of vines extending over the Land, Enki, lord of plenty of the Anuna gods, Nudimmud, mighty one of the E-kur, strong one of heaven and earth! Your great house is founded in the Abzu, the great mooring-post of heaven and earth. Enki, from whom a single glance is enough to unsettle the heart of the mountains; wherever bison are born, where stags are born, where ibex are born, where wild goats are born, in meadows ……, in hollows in the heart of the hills, in green …… unvisited by man, you have fixed your gaze on the heart of the Land as on split reeds.
Enki, the king of the Abzu, rejoicing in great splendour, justly praises himself: "My father, the king of heaven and earth, made me famous in heaven and earth. My elder brother, the king of all the lands, gathered up all the divine powers and placed them in my hand. I brought the arts and crafts from the E-kur, the house of Enlil, to my Abzu in Eridug. I am the good semen, begotten by a wild bull, I am the first born of An. I am a great storm rising over the great earth, I am the great lord of the Land. I am the principal among all rulers, the father of all the foreign lands. I am the big brother of the gods, I bring prosperity to perfection. I am the seal-keeper of heaven and earth. I am the wisdom and understanding of all the foreign lands. With An the king, on An's dais, I oversee justice. With Enlil, looking out over the lands, I decree good destinies. He has placed in my hands the decreeing of fates in the place where the sun rises. I am cherished by Nintur. I am named with a good name by Ninḫursaĝa. I am the leader of the Anuna gods. I was born as the firstborn son of holy An."
In a state of high delight Enki, the king of the Abzu, rejoicing in great splendour, again justly praises himself: "I am the lord, I am one whose word is reliable, I am one who excels in everything."
"At my command, sheepfolds have been built, cow-pens have been fenced off. When I approach heaven, a rain of abundance rains from heaven. When I approach earth, there is a high carp-flood. When I approach the green meadows, at my word stockpiles and stacks are accumulated. I have built my house, a shrine, in a pure place, and named it with a good name. I have built my Abzu, a shrine, in ……, and decreed a good fate for it. The shade of my house extends over the …… pool. By my house the suḫur carp dart among the honey plants, and the eštub carp wave their tails among the small gizi reeds. The small birds chirp in their nests."
"The lords pay heed …… to me. I am Enki! They stand before me, praising me. The abgal priests and abrig officials who …… stand before me …… distant days. The enkum and ninkum officiants organise ……. They purify the river for me, they …… the interior of the shrine for me. In my Abzu, sacred songs and incantations resound for me. My barge 'Crown', the 'Stag of the Abzu', transports me there most delightfully. It glides swiftly for me through the great marshes to wherever I have decided, it is obedient to me. The stroke-callers make the oars pull in perfect unison. They sing for me pleasant songs, creating a cheerful mood on the river. Niĝir-sig, the captain of my barge, holds the golden sceptre for me. I am Enki! He is in command of my boat 'Stag of the Abzu'. I am the lord! I will travel! I am Enki! I will go forth into my Land! I, the lord who determines the fates, ……," (4 lines unclear)
All the lords and rulers, the incantation-priests of Eridug and the linen-clad priests of Sumer, perform the purification rites of the Abzu for the great prince who has travelled in his land; for Father Enki they stand guard in the holy place, the most esteemed place. They …… the chambers ……, they …… the emplacements, they purify the great shrine of the Abzu ……. They bring there the tall juniper, the pure plant. They organise the holy …… in the great watercourse …… of Enki. Skilfully they build the main stairway of Eridug on the Good Quay. They prepare the sacred uzga shrine, where they utter endless prayers. (7 lines fragmentary or unclear)
The lord, the great ruler of the Abzu, issues instructions on board the 'Stag of the Abzu' -- the great emblem erected in the Abzu, providing protection, its shade extending over the whole land and refreshing the people, the pillar and pole planted in the …… marsh, rising high over all the foreign lands. The noble captain of the lands, the son of Enlil, holds in his hand the sacred punt-pole, a meš tree ornamented in the Abzu which received the supreme powers in Eridug, the holy place, the most esteemed place. The hero proudly lifts his head towards the Abzu. (6 lines missing or unclear)
Then he proceeded to the sanctuary of Urim. Enki, lord of the Abzu, decreed its fate:
Then he proceeded to the land of Meluḫa. Enki, lord of the Abzu, decreed its fate:
Enki, the lord of the destinies, Enki, the king of the Abzu, placed in charge of all this him who holds a sceptre in his right hand, him who with glorious mouth submits to verification the devouring force of the Tigris and Euphrates, while prosperity pours forth from the palace like oil -- Enbilulu, the inspector of waterways.
Enki's journey to Nibru: c.1.1.4

edit on 5/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ever heard the story of the Son an the Bull? Trust me, it no where near as cryptic as you'd like it to be.

Fudging sixteen-eighteen laters.

Anyways, bulls an men common theme, even Zeus was associated with bulls, an there Oceanus too. You brought up the flood, and Enkidu a bull man too was part of a flood story, and in Judaism, and polytheistic beleives associated horns with light, like Moses or a giant Vishnu fish.

Babylon, an Dagon.
edit on 5-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Interesting thought popped up reading your post.

In the movie adaptation of The Little Mermaid, Ursula has her eel accomplices Flotsam and Jetsam.

Of course she herself is a purveyor of dark arts, basically ahem, having her clients sign their lives’ away. She also is represented as an octopus and witch, and her voice too may be of note in terms of the magicks conveyed.

Love the Dagon Hymn

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Enki transformed the bitter waters into the sweet at Dilmun, this theme also occurs in Exodus were the bitter waters (Marah) are transformed into the sweet.

…from the mouth that pours out the earth's water he brought her sweet water from the earth. He pumps the water into her large cisterns. From them her city drinks the wealth of water; Dilmun drinks from them the waters overflowing. Her well of bitter water is now a well of sweet water.

Marah as the basis of Mary thus originally related to the bitter waters of the sea, as in Mare, In Aramaic that is the basis for Lord as well as Lady, as seen in Marnas of Gaza relating to the cult of Dagon, as in Maran-atha.

the deities who appear on the papyrus are of great variety as well, with the most prominent being a divine pair called Mar (mār, “Lord”) and Marah (mār(ʾ)ā, “Lady”

It is possible that “Mar” is a theonym by analogy with deities from the Roman and Parthian periods who are called Marnā or Māran, “our Lord,” such as Marnas of Gaza described by Porphyry, or Māran of Hatra, who belongs to a divine triad with his spouse Mārtan “our Lady,” and a son Barmārēn “Son of our Lord.”

Aramaic Sacred Marriage Text

The vita of Porphyry of Gaza, mentions the great god of Gaza, known as Marnas (Aramaic Marnā the "Lord"), It is likely that Marnas was the Hellenistic expression of Dagon.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88
There was the general association with the powerful (Deities) , but the Bull-man that guards the waters of the Abyss way on down South is a known specific.

a reply to: slatesteam
Yes the Mermaid and her entourage, it's interesting how expectations regarding the creatures of the depths can range from the naive to the paranoic, Lovecraft personifying the opposite polarity to the salty Southern.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Bulls usually are often associated agriculture, storms, along with male fertility/virility, hence the innuendo. Hell, most if not all religions, heavily focus not only crop harvesting but marriage an giving birth.

When Adam an Eve were kicked out of paradise, a Cherub( one of its faces is a bull) was said to guard the garden, an again in Revelations of one of the Four Living Creatures.

Lassu's from Sumeria were depicted in such a way too, guarding temples an such. Might actually imply the constellation Taurus, being in the southern hemisphere, but astrology sucks.
edit on 6-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88
The basis forParadise 6,000 years ago was the Abzu cult of Dilmun, not Adam and Eve but En-zag and Meskilak, the sacred marriage the Babylonians related to Nebu and Nanaya, the Arameans to Maran and Marah.

The deity known to Mesopotamian peoples as Enzag, Ensag, Enzaga, or Enshag[ag], Whose name likely translates to “The Fair Lord” or “The Sweet Lord” (Al Nashef et al.: 162, 360), or possibly “The Lord Who Makes Good / Beautiful” the degree of relation between Dilmunite Enzag and Elamite Enzag is not altogether certain, though direct relation is very possible. Al Nashef maintains that “the occurrences from Susa suggest that Inzak [Enzag] was an indigenous deity in that area.”

The tree of Life was sacred to Enki were the tree of knowledge was sacred to Enlil, these were not the first humans but a new and distinct line. these related to the scribal lineage and hence the identification with Nebu

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Meticulous research as always

The center of the cult is, and always has been, in Australia.

"Far Northern" NSW to be more exact (they work with reversals).

I have personal links, threads, evidence that places this land known as Australia as the hub of government sanction/ global child trafficking and genocidal practices
gumshoenews.com...

My thread here has more details, especially on the last 2 pages.

Black Lodge HQ is at "176 River St, Ballina, NSW, Australia". In plain sight. Notice the black sun facing north at the front of the building, and the real sun symbol, in the south at the back. They worship the a hole, to reverse the spinal energy polarity.

The 3rd door of the triptych is deliberately hidden around the corner at 3 moon st.

Ballina freemasons are the Sovereign lodge.

tweedfreemasons.com...

The "head vampire", Blackjack, lives in Ballina.

🌟
edit on 6-3-2021 by primalfractal because: correction

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

- Omega 🌪

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal
I found it very odd when looking at supposed discovery of esoteric books from Syria when the Australian flag was illustrated complete with Kangaroo and Emu, which can represent the Southern Milky Way with it's head as the Coalsack constellation, 3.03 mark this video

And a pair of cockatoos as the pointer stars here at 0.29 mark.

So never underestimate the weirdness i guess, the thing is with the Free Masons and the like though is that they invert the original archetypes toward self serving evil intent, exploitation of the natural Divine order which in and of itself is just fine.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal
It''s interesting how well you cover the archetypes involved in your thread, sort of predictive, here, but you mention a Crown so how about this as a Southern Crown of Thorns, Crux rotated through the months.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The Coalsack figures prominently in the Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle's science fiction novel The Mote in God's Eye and its sequels, The Gripping Hand and Outies

Great books, both!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join