It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard this sound before?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

I was laughing to myself yesterday, and today too, lol.

My memory of that time way back I had forgotten about, we looked, turned around and papa was already gone! I love him, idk how anyone could really prepare for hearing a sound like that out of the blue.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan
You're so cool, thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Initially, I figured the sound originated where it came from on the side of the house. Leaning to some kind of upward or downward direction, vague even though exploring low probabilities can be enticing.

Bigfoot is an area I haven't really investigated much. I remember playing in the woods with the other neighbourhood kids, and heading home when it started to get dark. We stuck together for the most part, and it was awesome.

Hopefully, the possibility of someone inadvertently pissing off a bigfoot kind of cryptoid approaches zero. Taking their food by accident would suck, I doubt a child would make them cross.An adult though, overdoing it may test their patience.

I hadn't heard about the sounds up the island. It sounds different but that's ok.

I love forums, the range and scope of quality feedback helps one flex that fuzzy logic

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

If you Berry pick and if you forage for Edible Plants and Roots and Mushrooms ect ect....you are directly competing with Bears and Bigfoot....if there are no Bears scaring you away....then Bigfoot has cleaned out the Bears and its now just you and them competing for the goodies.

Bigfoot "Farms".... they even Gate their Agricultural areas.....and they never take everything they know to leave some to re-grow the next year.

Bigfoot will cover up and hide Mushrooms and Polyspores it doesnt want you to harvest....I have found Bigfoot hand-finger prints on the underside of large Polyspores hidden from me one day under large strips of tree bark.Fat wide fingers like overstuffed sausages.

Ive gifted things and had huge perfect freshly plucked Mushrooms gifted to me in the middle of my Pathway ...I also had four fresh green large leaves all pointing and leading to a freshly squeezed Mouse gifted to me in the middle of my pathway.

Good luck with your Wild Foraging.I suggest you get some Bear Spray if those critters live in our area.

Thanks, I never really considered the idea of Bigfoot farming before. Naive of me, to say the least.

Beautiful about the gifts on the pathway, perhaps building an understanding there beckons to a more natural way of being.

Berries, rose hips, and dandelions are a few things I am looking forward to.

All things I harvest as well....yes the gifting is beautiful I have an orange sized ball of pink quartz I recieved that sits on my desk. However its more complicated than people know and there are strong emotional components involved....and...when a Bigfoot outflanks you when you are alone on a Trail and deposits gifts in the middle of your walking Path....just minutes after you have left the gifting zone....it freaks you out...I doubt Bigfoot walks around with fresh huge Mushrooms in their Pockets or freshly squeezed Mice...so they are doing things that are amazing @ amazing speeds with amazing stealth.

But be careful I have felt the emotional sting of the other threatening side of Bigfoot.....best not to traitor them out ever....you must keep your line of communication and role consistent to avoid misunderstandings.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I didn't find the time for the Skywalker fell in for the sound.

The predator sound in the second, clip reminds me of it.

It also reminds me of chilling out late one night over at a local lake, shooting the breeze with one of my best friends. I saw noticed some motion in the bushes.

This intrigued me, the bushes were rustling, from where I was it distinctly reminded me of the cloaked kind of way the predator moves. Flashes of parts from the writings of Castaneda spurred my curiosity. No fear though, so I went to take a closer look.

I kept my gaze on the upper portions of the foliage as I approached. Pareidolia be damned, lol. I wanted to see the form between the shadows!

I moved in and felt my chest tighten, a large beaver popped out of the underbrush and made haste for the waters.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Idk, about the wolves. I think it's more coyotes in these parts.

Sound carries at night around here. There was a friendly donkey who would bray. At night we could hear it from far away. Locals usually have a fairly good idea of what the local wildlife sounds like. Gives me the impression that these sorts of events happen infrequently.

The elk/deer are suspect, low odds around here though.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I was wondering if the dinosaur video was the original place you heard this sound?

A possibility that came up when we had talked about this the other evening, was someone watching the mushroom pickers video really loud. It was a random spot for the sound to come up (between the houses).

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As a matter of fact I have heard something similar.About a hour before dawn I was just getting home ,stepped out of the truck and something very similar screamed at the top of the ridge.Could have been someone,never saw a light and that's a long way from any houses.I went inside rather quickly for some reason,lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I don't think an elk/caribou produced that sound. They have a distinctive nasally/pipe type of tone when the vocalize.

Wolves? Hmmm maybe, but I've never heard a wolf howl anything like that.

I see three possibilities:

1. hoax
2. animal vocalization for something that ordinarily doesn't live in North America
3. something "unnatural" (not a creature of Earth)

Number 2 seems the most plausible.

I remember being up in northern Alberta, and the ravens could mimick sounds they heard. In that case it was the sound of a machine reversing. Threw me for a loop, who knows what other sounds nature can mimick?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Yep, that's exactly it! LOL

I was gonna say that it was Richard Barnett yelling at his lawyers and the court. But, you've found the exact sound tract.

Morrell of the story? You can't even trust mushroom guys!

Yes , that is exactly the same sound bite. Yet - - it is obvious the many do not bother to look at the solution and just keep speculating.
Excellent job dude, being able to recall where you heard that scream!
edit on 6-3-2021 by charlyv because: c

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That’s not any animal from North America. Cows elks and Moose can make some really bizarre sounds but that’s clearly primate like. It’s either human or ape like. Where do you live?

There is something to the Bigfoot situation for no other reason than the story goes back thousands of years, audio recordings have been verifiable with no known related animals, primate like hairs found in Canada, game cameras etc.

However, there also significant populations of non native animals in this country. We are overrun with feral pigs, fire ants, carp and other non native creatures. Also considerable evidence that apes and monkeys exist in many areas that apparently escaped from facilities zoos etc.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jackfish28

I live in the Pacific Northwest. Perhaps something was passing through and became startled?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Possibly because while similar the sounds aren't an exact match. For one, the sound in the OP's post goes on for eight seconds, while the sound in TheMadTitan's post only plays for about four seconds. Plus, that latter post has a lot of other sounds layered into the audio - all of which would have to be isolated and removed, and then the gaps filled back in to make a sound similar to the first post - I doubt anyone would go through the trouble.

It does sound really close though.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

I've spent a lot of time in the forests/woods of Idaho, Montana and California. I've never heard a yawp quite like that in you video. The primary thing that gives me pause is that the video features the scream and then stops shortly afterward. I don't see anything else on his channel that is related to this. There is no definitive judgement that can be made. I wish there were more audio.

ETA: to answer your OP question, no, I've never heard this sound before.

edit on 7/3/21 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Dramon

A production video would edit back anything like that for cost reasons.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ram screaming

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AcerM

Maybe they missed a ewe turn, lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

I was wondering if the dinosaur video was the original place you heard this sound?

A possibility that came up when we had talked about this the other evening, was someone watching the mushroom pickers video really loud. It was a random spot for the sound to come up (between the houses).

Yes that dinosaur vedio is where they stole the sound from. I learned in Jurassic park the noise the velociraptors make is actually sea turtles mating.

edit on 3/7/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

It's an unusual sound. The length of it, idk if a human can make that sound. Hellas traffic cone suggestion makes me want to play around with one.

The area is rather suburban. The mushroom pickers video was simply an example my kid found.

I thought posting the thread would hopefully allow others a chance to weigh in. I'm enjoying all the feedback.

edit on 8-3-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: Fleshed out a little more

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I don't get the Richard Barnett reference.

It's over my head and the jets landed in Hawaii...

On second thought, perhaps you meant the sound TheMadTitan posted.
edit on 8-3-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: Added second thought

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join