It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard this sound before?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Its the Dude that owns the Mushroom Farm you are ripping off....better hope he doesnt get it in his head to kick your ass.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I heard something similar in the deep swamp woods of South Carolina a few years ago, but much loader and less human like at the end of that one in the video. Never heard it again, I can’t explain the sound other than it was the loudest I’ve ever heard anything like it. I grew up in AK so I’m familiar with animal sounds. What I heard put chills up my spine.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

I dont know how you knew this but that is the exact sound. so I guess we know they faked the video sad when people do this just makes people more skeptical. But people will do anything for clicks.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Yes, it's audio ripped from

Around 14:28

Or,
Those things are not as extinct as we've been told...

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I heard something similar in the deep swamp woods of South Carolina a few years ago, but much loader and less human like at the end of that one in the video. Never heard it again, I can’t explain the sound other than it was the loudest I’ve ever heard anything like it. I grew up in AK so I’m familiar with animal sounds. What I heard put chills up my spine.

Perhaps you heard a bull alligator?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme
I'm not sure either, thought it would make for a light hearted thread around here.

Yesterday, chatting with my daughter, I got excited and asked her if I could bring this to the table. ATS rocks, I knew I wouldn't regret taking advantage of opportunity to hear what everyone here had to say.

edit on 5-3-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
I wonder too. We do get deer around here. They seem like they would have the lungs for it.

Idk, much about those creatures, I think they would have the stealth to get away silently. She told me the dog went nuts, barking afterwards. Deer were suggested in the comments for the YouTube clip...

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Elk in rutting season?

YouTube of elk sounds for reference - towards the end (around the 52 second mark) are the sounds it makes during rutting season. youtu.be...

A reply to: dffrntkndfnml

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
I wonder too. We do get deer around here. They seem like they would have the lungs for it.

Idk, much about those creatures, I think they would have the stealth to get away silently. She told me the dog went nuts, barking afterwards. Deer were suggested in the comments for the YouTube clip...

Here is a deer bark they do this as a warning signal to other deer. You dont want to hear this sitting in a deer blind because they found you

edit on 3/5/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
Makes me wonder about Wolverines.

We call the Tricities area of the Lower Mainland home. A suburban part adjacent Vancouver, in beautiful British Columbia.

My daughter's experience happened in October.

Looking back to my memory of when I had been walking the trail with my parents, it was in September. I believe I was in elementary school back then. I think I was in grade four around the time, so that would of been in the early 90's. That was around 4/5 ish in the afternoon.

The section of trail where we had doubled back was probably less then a kilometre way from the place my daughter heard that sound.

I think the mushroom picker did the right thing too. My daughter brought up another time in the vicinity at dusk, walking and hearing a sound she describes almost as a human laughing. Not quite though, I got the impression like a hyena.

After hearing that, and a brief pause she booked it out of there. Idk, racoons make some odd sounds sometimes.

She told me she felt sheepish, splitting like that. I told her no, practice listening to your gut.

I cut through the same woods, at all hours. I usually remove my headphones depending on the mood. I can usually hear really well, the twigs and stuff on the trail, so I figure most of the time I would pick it up on my radar.

I've ran through there with others on my tail, I love those woods.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

On closer inspection, I wonder if the bite out of the mushroom in the video was foreshadowing, the fun guy's rapid departure.

Idk, if you hear something like that in the woods it's good to social distance, lol. But what if you are exactly where you are supposed to be?

Makes me want to fire up randonautica, and see what comes of it. I'll suggest that, and see what she thinks after reflecting on the safety aspect(s) of an experiment like that...
edit on 5-3-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If you Berry pick and if you forage for Edible Plants and Roots and Mushrooms ect ect....you are directly competing with Bears and Bigfoot....if there are no Bears scaring you away....then Bigfoot has cleaned out the Bears and its now just you and them competing for the goodies.

Bigfoot "Farms".... they even Gate their Agricultural areas.....and they never take everything they know to leave some to re-grow the next year.

Bigfoot will cover up and hide Mushrooms and Polyspores it doesnt want you to harvest....I have found Bigfoot hand-finger prints on the underside of large Polyspores hidden from me one day under large strips of tree bark.Fat wide fingers like overstuffed sausages.

Ive gifted things and had huge perfect freshly plucked Mushrooms gifted to me in the middle of my Pathway ...I also had four fresh green large leaves all pointing and leading to a freshly squeezed Mouse gifted to me in the middle of my pathway.

Good luck with your Wild Foraging.I suggest you get some Bear Spray if those critters live in our area.

edit on 5-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sounds to me like Bigfoot just trod on Littlefoots lego.

Like the mushroom guy, if i was on my own and heard that i would be moving quick in the opposite direction.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Oh a few times coming out of the local dentists.

Jokes aside it could be legit, interesting but it does sound almost like a sound affect, too human at the end so I suspect a sampled human voice and they have altered the pitch and perhaps also slowed it down a bit.

If not then possibly a cryptid yes but what kind?, half elephant half man?.

Now back to joking or maybe not?, local big foot see's some human stomping around his favourite mushroom garden when he comes for a snack and yells in horror at the thought that the human has both stunk up the place so possibly a territorial cry or a warning perhaps to others of his kind that the pesky and dangerous little guy's are hanging around or perhaps a mum calling her kid's back as they may not yet be schooled in avoiding human's as well as older members of there tribe are.

And also quite seriously I believe they are real, that this case I will link was a real case but given that I am on the opposite side of the pond my opinion is moot.
mysteriousuniverse.org...
www.oregonlive.com...
mysteriousuniverse.org...
exemplore.com...

This one is definitely real but what is it?.

And by comparison it is very different to the one on your video.

This one is almost definitely fake and has that Blair witch kind of feel but if so is very well done, or it could be real, advantage of making videos in the dark is that you don't need state of the art special affects, still for a short one it is as I say very well done or it could be real? BUT given that this is supposed to be a park ranger she seems to not be able to hold it together so my take is fake on this one AND it has a different sound affect, perhaps part of a movie I have not seen and therefore definitely fake in that case.

And another, I can not pinpoint the language spoken but it sounds maybe south east Asian and there are story's that during the Vietnam war ape men were battled with by both the US and the VC soldiers.

And another case I believe is true, how intelligent are they?.

IF this is true then at least the subspecies that this guy was kidnapped by are near to human intelligence if far more primitive than we are, in short they are PEOPLE not animal's.

And I quite believe this one too even if it is kind of funny, definitely sounds like a fifteen pint date to me though.

TheMadTitan solved it and one4all got there with the shroom joke before me.

edit on 5-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Understatement of 2021:

"I think it's time to go..."

As far as the OP's question: have I heard that sound before?

Yeah for sure. I heard it once when Luke Skywalker was dropped into the lair of the Rancor beast at Joba the Hut's crib.

Also sounds oddly similar to the scream of the Predator creature.

Otherwise...I got nothin'

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

If you listen to this guy at about 45 secs in. I know I have heard the same animals many times and suddenly one camping trip they make a sound I never heard them make and really can scar a person, especially since they are so loud!
I do think I would not calmly say time to go! I think I will say something a bit more.

But I am now thinking it sounds like wolves at 1.11 in this are there any in that area? Knowing what wildlife is in the are would be nice. If it would have made the sound again we could have maybe clarified.

edit on 5-3-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't think an elk/caribou produced that sound. They have a distinctive nasally/pipe type of tone when the vocalize.

Wolves? Hmmm maybe, but I've never heard a wolf howl anything like that.

I see three possibilities:

1. hoax
2. animal vocalization for something that ordinarily doesn't live in North America
3. something "unnatural" (not a creature of Earth)

Number 2 seems the most plausible.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Bigfoot says get your in your car those are my mushrooms

edit on 5-3-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan
Wow nice find. You found that fast. I knew it wasn't real by his reaction.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

If you Berry pick and if you forage for Edible Plants and Roots and Mushrooms ect ect....you are directly competing with Bears and Bigfoot....if there are no Bears scaring you away....then Bigfoot has cleaned out the Bears and its now just you and them competing for the goodies.

Bigfoot "Farms".... they even Gate their Agricultural areas.....and they never take everything they know to leave some to re-grow the next year.

Bigfoot will cover up and hide Mushrooms and Polyspores it doesnt want you to harvest....I have found Bigfoot hand-finger prints on the underside of large Polyspores hidden from me one day under large strips of tree bark.Fat wide fingers like overstuffed sausages.

Ive gifted things and had huge perfect freshly plucked Mushrooms gifted to me in the middle of my Pathway ...I also had four fresh green large leaves all pointing and leading to a freshly squeezed Mouse gifted to me in the middle of my pathway.

Good luck with your Wild Foraging.I suggest you get some Bear Spray if those critters live in our area.

Thanks, I never really considered the idea of Bigfoot farming before. Naive of me, to say the least.

Beautiful about the gifts on the pathway, perhaps building an understanding there beckons to a more natural way of being.

Berries, rose hips, and dandelions are a few things I am looking forward to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join