It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trueman Tests Positive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah, last weekend I started having an itch in my throat, no pain but enough to make me cough. My asthma got triggered after that. This morning I woke up about 3am as usual, with a very strong headache and nose congestion.

I got tested Friday and the result was negative. I got retested today in a different facility and I got positive. Some people in my job got it in the last weeks and I've been close to them sometimes.

I also have teary eyes now, some body pain and nausea. But I'm ready to fight. I have a nice batch of natural medicines and supplements.

This thing is smart, it goes to your weakness. In my case, Asthma. I also got some kidney problems and arthritis. I'm 56 years old.

I know God won't let me fight this alone. I requested the vaccine but they never scheduled me, maybe I was scheduled for this battle before that.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Sorry to hear that...

It's my hope that you can rebound from your ailments and back to your spunky ol' self !

Get well, stay safe,
ohnny

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You’ll be fine. Trueman = strong like bull.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It's always the wrong people who get ill!

Your positive attitude is half the battle won! I'm sure if this was scheduled for you to get, then your prompt recovery will be, too!

I hope the symptoms remain mild and you ride this out in all serenity.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I know of over a dozen people that have tested positive and the majority have a very minor flu, one has some memory issues but that's probably from her other issues and one guy in his late 40's is slowly coming out of an induced coma.

He was hospitalized, put on an oxygen mask, eventually given a tube in his throat.
His health was very good at the start.

Ya just never know how it's going to hit you.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Chin up...you'll be fine.

My son tested positive twice for the China Virus (two different test types) worked from home with no illness symptoms and, two weeks later, took a new test for CV antibodies which showed zero antibodies for it ever in his system.

My point is...these tests are notoriously inaccurate.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm about your same age and I ain't exactly healthy weight-wise or a number of other issues. Somebody on ATS recommended Elderberry, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D, might want to consider adding them to the regimen doubt it would hurt and it might help.

I'd get a pulse Oximeter just to monitor your blood oxygen levels, which is what my doctor told me to do. Otherwise, unless you are feverish it will be gone totally in 3-4 weeks

you got this...

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Keep us informed and get some rest, you got this!

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thanks for all replies. I will try to update as I go through this.

This is about the 4th day since first symptoms. Right now experiencing some fatigue. No fever but some chill sensation. Fingers are cold.

I'll proceed to take my natural medicine tincture and wait.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Guarisci presto, pisano.

Have someone make you tortellini en brodo.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Guarisci presto, pisano.

Have someone make you tortellini en brodo.

Ancora meglio... Pane Cotto!

Stale rustic bread. Boil in water or broth, add a clove of garlic, a few bay leaves and break a few eggs in at the end (stracciatella).

My grandma would make it for me at the first signs of sniffles... I always had the sniffles when I went to my their house. Isn't it odd?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I can honestly say I've never had that before. It sounds like an even more downscale version of panzanella.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Covid gonna get it's butt kicked messing with, Trueman. That's my prediction. We'll be looking forward to updates, brother.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Yeah, you'll be right mate, don't forget to keep the fluids up.

Do they test for the flu at the same time or are they only interested in CV19?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Take good care of yourself and get plenty of rest. And what Putnam said:

originally posted by: putnam6
Somebody on ATS recommended Elderberry, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D, might want to consider adding them to the regimen doubt it would hurt and it might help.

I'd get a pulse Oximeter just to monitor your blood oxygen levels, which is what my doctor told me to do. Otherwise, unless you are feverish it will be gone totally in 3-4 weeks

you got this...

Vitamins C and D3 are among the supplements recommended in a protocol from Eastern Virginia Medical School -- EVMS Covid-19 Management Protocol -- with recommended dosages.

FYI -- Don't overdo the Vitamin C!!! More than 3500 mg per day can cause kidney stones in men.

Good luck, God bless, and feel better soon

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
plenty of rest and fluids. Delsum was a really good cough medicine if you need it.
Chicken soup if made by others is nice as well. (it makes you feel pampered, which is something men need)
Catch up on some good shows. Let us know when how you are, and where you put all the good booze, in case one of us stops by.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Covid 19 only.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: myselfaswell

Covid 19 only.

And that is bad medicine. Seriously WTF.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hoping for a full recovery for you.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
My daughter moved my computer to my bedroom, where I'll be most of the time. Daughter and wife test was negative.

I took a nice cup of mugwort tea with lemon. I had to take some painkillers too. I might try to eat something soon.

Got some Gatorade. Kidneys pain is mild to low.

This is war. You MF virus won't win and my ATS family will see you defeated.
edit on 1-3-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join