It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trueman Tests Positive

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

God Bless, Mr.T. Had it, nasty thing, beyond 2nd vacs now and pretty great.

The fatigue things a kicker. Still. Eat. Rest. Don't stress.

God is good!😷☮️
M.S.😎👍
edit on 1-3-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Green Black Walnut ....with...Sweet Annie/Wormwood ....with.....Clove .... bye bye all bugs good and bad .

Next morning take Water with a few tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother in it to put back in good bugs.

No worries ye shall be fine.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

That's a good idea for a tincture. A little 2 oz bottle cost 18 bucks. Need to get those green black walnuts somewhere.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Wish you well buddy. Am sure you'll be okay. Rest easy and stay calm. This is a big if, but if you have any signs of serious complications get them checked out. Better safe than dead.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

That's a good idea for a tincture. A little 2 oz bottle cost 18 bucks. Need to get those green black walnuts somewhere.

I buy Nocino....its a wonderful booze made from Green Black Walnuts ...no metal involved in the production and traditional methods all round....I also buy Wormwood Bitters....both Alcohol based and both slightly less potent than a specific Tincture.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It's 2 am. Pain is kicking now and it woke me up. I will go for more tincture and artemisia tea now. Urine almost white but little blurry. Kidneys are fighting.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Sorry to hear this.

Where are you in pain?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Less pain now, seems like my body absorbed the tincture fast. The back of the legs still under pain. I can't breath through my nose but I will go bed now and try to sleep.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
07:30 right now. This is the 5th day since I started showing symptoms.

I can't sleep more due general mild pain, hands and feet are cold again. It takes some effort to move, I feel weak.

I just took a good dose of my Korean Panax (Ginseng), I pushed down with some Gatorate. Wife gave my a vitamin D capsule too.
edit on 2-3-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's been one hour since I took Ginseng and "D". Not feeling better, I'll drink Artemisia tea now.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

If I remember correctly, you live in New Jersey. THC is legal there now. The edibles are incredible for combating pain. I’d buy the strongest sativa (for daytime) and indica (for night time) you can get. Should cut your pain down drastically.

For immune support, try and find a kombucha culture (the real stuff). This stuff works wonders for boosting immunity.

Hang in there.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Dear ATS family, I want to thank you with all my heart for all the support. Almost 13:00 now and happy to report that I'm feeling a lot better at this moment.

Al symptoms are at "3", in the "1 to 10" scale. Seems like the battle is over and this F# virus lost. It might try to hit me again later but we proved it can be defeated with natural medicine and some OTC medicine. WE DID THIS TOGETHER.

I'm a high risk person, I have several health conditions including asthma but THIS VIRUS LOST.

I'll update you if need to. For now, I'll enjoy a nice chicken soup my wife just made and pray to God, to thank him.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yeah, last weekend I started having an itch in my throat, no pain but enough to make me cough. My asthma got triggered after that. This morning I woke up about 3am as usual, with a very strong headache and nose congestion.

I got tested Friday and the result was negative. I got retested today in a different facility and I got positive. Some people in my job got it in the last weeks and I've been close to them sometimes.

I also have teary eyes now, some body pain and nausea. But I'm ready to fight. I have a nice batch of natural medicines and supplements.

This thing is smart, it goes to your weakness. In my case, Asthma. I also got some kidney problems and arthritis. I'm 56 years old.

Maybe... or you just got a cold or flu...

Sorry, I'm done with this absolutely fake plan/scam-demic.

Why would you go get tested? Knowing full well that the stupid tests are much much less than even remotely reliable?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yeah, last weekend I started having an itch in my throat, no pain but enough to make me cough. My asthma got triggered after that. This morning I woke up about 3am as usual, with a very strong headache and nose congestion.

I got tested Friday and the result was negative. I got retested today in a different facility and I got positive. Some people in my job got it in the last weeks and I've been close to them sometimes.

I also have teary eyes now, some body pain and nausea. But I'm ready to fight. I have a nice batch of natural medicines and supplements.

This thing is smart, it goes to your weakness. In my case, Asthma. I also got some kidney problems and arthritis. I'm 56 years old.

Maybe... or you just got a cold or flu...

Sorry, I'm done with this absolutely fake plan/scam-demic.

Why would you go get tested? Knowing full well that the stupid tests are much much less than even remotely reliable?

There are 2 or 3 people at my job in quarantine already. They got sick for real. The test is not stupid, I actually gave me just enough time before the virus hat me. Only if you get infected you would notice this is not a regular flu.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

There are 2 or 3 people at my job in quarantine already. They got sick for real.

Yes... people get sick sometimes... been that way since the dawn of time.

The test is not stupid,

It is if it basically is 95+% chance of being a false positive... yessir, it surely is stupid.

I actually gave me just enough time before the virus hat me.

Not sure what you mean by that...

Only if you get infected you would notice this is not a regular flu.

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me the last time they were sick was the worst they'd ever experience.

When you get really sick, it always - always seems like it is the worst it ever was.

Just like when it snows in places that don't get a lot of snow... every time they get a lot of snow, it is always 'the worst its ever been', when it, in fact, has happened many times in the last 10 or 20 years.

Ok, look... I don't know if this thing is completely totally fake, or there really is some novel virus going around.

What I do know is, it isn't even remotely anywhere near as bad as the talking heads would have everyone believe.

If you are in a high risk category, then you are in a high risk category, whether it is the flu, or some new bugger.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
All right. I fell the symptoms back. My face feels like I am in front of a fireplace. Ready to ride this beast one more night.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Are you a doctor? A special doctor that can read people over the internet? You must be you seem so sure of how OP really is.

Trueman tested positive. Positive means he is sick.
Like he said, if you had it you would know its real. Its real.

After tearing apart his post, you, the special doctor, end your post with this,

If you are in a high risk category, then you are in a high risk category, whether it is the flu, or some new bugger.

SMFH
edit on 3/3/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

As a nurse I recommend this and what I treated myself, my husband, and 2 others in my family that got it

Vit C
Quinine -you can get it off amazon its the natural version of Hydrochloro

Zink

Take each as suggested on the bottle and youll kick it in NO time you should notice reduced symptoms within a day or two.

Also Vit D if you have it!

Youll do fine sir!

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Im a Nurse, I work in the Covid Unit here in Washington State at my local hospital.

Yes its real

Yes it can be serious, most times it is not

Yes it effects everyone differently

Yes the tests are not reliable

No its not a hoax, the REACTION to all of it and what they are USING it for is a totally different story.
edit on 3-3-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I wonder what it's like with people in relationships with you as judgemental as you are over the internet with strangers. Dude you need to knock it off. You can't just judge the OP as if you know him better than he does himself. Unless you know the person personally. You come across as a donkey.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join