It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activists protest against white supremacy after black man brutally knifes Asian man on camera

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
We've gotten to peak ridiculousness.
On the morning of Wednesday, February 3, Noel Quintana got on a subway train in New York. A black man began kicking his bag before pulling out a boxcutter and viscously attacking Noel with it, slicing his face from ear to ear so badly that he needed around 100 stitches. The suspect was captured on camera, and it's clearly obvious that he's a black man. A screenshot of him is below.
Now, here's the ridiculous part... In the wake of this attack, activists began a protest against white supremacists as part of demands for justice for Noel. Activists are directly blaming white people, white racism, and white supremacists for this black man attacking Noel.

Anti-racism activists in New York have risen up to rally against white supremacy as they demand justice for a Filipino-American man who was viciously slashed with a box cutter

Hundreds of protesters gathered . . . chanting, “Whose streets? Our streets.”

a sign declaring, “White nationalism is the virus.”

A promotional poster also said, “End the violence toward Asians. Let's unite against white nationalism.”

Who is our real enemy?” Despite acknowledging that the attacks on elderly Asians were perpetrated by blacks, she answered her own question predictably: “White supremacy culture.”

Source

This isn't a new phenomenon. There have been several attacks against elderly Asian people by black assailants, which were then blamed on "white supremacy" and "white racism". This protest is evidence of a direct, coordinated effort. This protest wasn't some organic thing that happened naturally - people don't see a black man knife an Asian man and then think to themselves "Hmm - those darn white supremacists!". No, I can guarantee you this blame game was organized and planned by people who are involved in a coordinated effort to dishonestly sow division along racial lines.

edit on 2/22/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/22/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

This is horrific, and those protestors are the real racists.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Seems to follow a similar pattern lately, to tie anything that happens into the current issues that are being pushed in order to make it worse and fan the flames of hatred.

Brutal black on Asian assault in NY city?
Blame systemic white racism, I'm sure you could sew that together out of whole cloth and have activists believe it.

If they were fair about this, they'd suggest that black people be less black the same way they say that said that whites should be less white (like anyone has control over that!). The insanity of it all and we are the ones that need psychiatric help to see how bad white people are and how they are the problem in all this. White folks caused all this as well as global warming, and pretty much anything else that liberals have a problem with.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
A Black man attacks an Asian man and it's the White mans fault.
Can you imagine the mental gymnastics these folks have to do to believe this ? How do they even begin to make that connection ?

I honestly can't wrap my brain around that level of gullible.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Activists are directly blaming white people, white racism, and white supremacists for this black man attacking Noel.
I'm white. I carry a gun. Most of the time I carry two guns. I always have a rifle in my truck. I have enough ammunition for all of them.

Yep. What happened was racist, because a white dude like myself, would'a shot that black dude dead before he could go to work on me with his box cutter.

Now that that's outta the way ... people ... you need to look around when you're about. If other people around you look like they're a threat ... get away from them. One look at the guy that cut the other dude up ... you can see he's nothing but trouble looking for a place to happen. Be 100% ready to kill people like him. He'll kill you without a second's hesitation and with zero remorse. He's been programmed that way.

Stop ... being ... sheople. No one is there to protect you (or your family). That ... is ... your ... own ... job.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton's dumb self tried this same tactic after a black cop shot a black perpetrator. She said she'll do everything in her power, regarding that particular event, to stop racism by whites in the police force. I saw an alert this morning the Biden wants to help small businesses, too. Just when I was ready to give him credit, I saw that his plan will focus on small businesses that had unforgivable loans or were minority owned. You gotta be shtting. Democrats never can focus on any issue - not one single issue - without trying to eff over and negatively categorize whites.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I agree with what you said 100% only you are responsible for the protection of you your family and property.

But from the liberal perspective somehow they think its the job of the government to protect them from any and everything that could happen.

Had noel had a gun I bet he wouldn't have needed 100 plus stiches.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
Gotta keep.us separated or we will unite against this tyrannical government.

You gotta admit the sheeple believe the narrative hook line and sinker.

Cant help all small businesses just the minority owned ones because you know whitey.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

There can only be one reason they would protest about white supremacy after a black guy slashes an Asian guy.
They are insane. Period.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
There’s really no way around this, it’s practically DUMB.

Any rationalization would be immediately shot down, so what gives? What’s with the cognitive dissonance?

You know, a bit off topic here, but I believe what creates a strong Country is its economy, military and SPIRITUALITY. I’m not talking just God and religion, but Morality, Ethics, Behavior, how one integrates into societies, intolerances.

In other words, a strong Spiritual moral foundation that is truthful to itself, logical, reasonable and takes the time to self evaluate, at times surgically dismissing all personal conquest and materialism to a degree, to focus on the priority, that is both beneficial to your persons and all other persons.

Without this strong spiritual base, our society is doomed to the same exact plot of the movie, Idiocracy.

So when I read the OPs story, it’s but a depressing reminder of how our Society has been dumbed down and tainted. Like AOC said, feelings over facts. Indeed AOC....indeed....
edit on 22-2-2021 by Arnie123 because: Sure, why not?

edit on 22-2-2021 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Maybe the attacker "identified" as being white ?

Crazy times indeed

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Utopian thinking.

Get rid of those whites and there would be no strife, struggle, hatred, violence, etc., they are the root of all evil.

Those are dangerous attitudes to hold, but here we are starting to see them.

edit on 22-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

Well, I know that won't play out well if it went the other way.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They want to "help" them but they're also pushing that stimulus with a $15/hour minimum wage. If they think they were struggling before ... and this after another minority Congresscritter, Ro Kanna, was caught on film admitting they don't want any businesses that can't pay that minimum.

If you're struggling now, you won't exist after that.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Damn Snarl,

You are speaking the truth, best stop that otherwise you will be tagged a radical white terrorist.

a reply to: Snarl

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Who they going to blame when all the honkeys are gone?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

They will do what they after TRUMP left office, they will STILL blame the WHITEY for stuff they didn't do!

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Sewer issues near East Saint Louis....
This wouldn't happen if white people were still here.

Detroit
This wouldn't happen if white people were still here.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The most ridiculous part is that I'm not the least bit surprised.

This response just seems to be the 'norm' nowadays.

I guess I have no idea wtf normal even is anymore.

ETA: or maybe I just wish I didn't know.......
edit on 2/22/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Under Critical Race Theory, this makes perfect sense... of course, Critical Race Theory makes no sense. But it's not new. This is SOP, and everyone knows it.

It's only going to get worse if people don't figure out a better way of countering it, and specifically offering a better option.

It doesn't help to whine about the double standards, because Critical Race Theory says White man is bad and responsible for everything bad in the world, so to them it isn't a double standard. "Of course this Black man doing something bad is the White man's fault. It's always the White man's fault. Complaining about it is just White man's fragility."

That's their logic, and that's what needs to be dissected with reason and purpose.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join