It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activists protest against white supremacy after black man brutally knifes Asian man on camera

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I wish to goodness that we would be able to appropriately defend ourselves with the right to bear arms here in the UK. As a disabled man I'd be incapable of adequately defending myself from even one such person, and indeed they could threaten or attack my family or friends & I'd be powerless to stop it. If concealed carry was a thing here you can guarantee I'd have shooters strapped to each side of my waistband every time I leave the house. But of course our right to own pistols was outlawed following a brutal attack on nursery age children at a school in Scotland back when I was at school. We were all appalled by what had happened, the memory of the traumatic event left a mark in our young minds, though of course at the time we had no idea how gun laws worked or how things changed in the wake of that tragedy. Come to think of it I don't know if anyone has done an analysis of that event, it would be interesting to get a clearer picture of what happened, being a defining event ini our national history..

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
we had no idea how gun laws worked or how things changed in the wake of that tragedy.

I wouldn't feel safe there considering the amount of random slashings and stabbings we read of.

Then ... I'm at the dentist's office this morning listening to people talk about a local shoot-out that happened last night or early this a.m. I heard the bad guy lost, but I heard the trauma in the young girl's voice who lived nearby.

The problem is violent people who act without restraint. Some of those provoke violence from others. And, sometimes you get an unexpected outcome. It's not a perfect world. But I like living in it. Cheers, Brother!!

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
www1.nyc.gov...

So, let me get this straight, whites are responsible for single digit crimes in basically all the categories in NY yet get the blame for every crime, even the black on asian crimes, to the point activist have a protest about it????

Yep, facts & truth have no meaning for some people, seriously.....

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
A Black man attacks an Asian man and it's the White mans fault.
Can you imagine the mental gymnastics these folks have to do to believe this ? How do they even begin to make that connection ?

I honestly can't wrap my brain around that level of gullible.

Because of slavery and other aspects that failed to civilize the black culture nothing they can do is wrong.
They do not know any better.
Just like central America immigrants. If they break the law, cross a border. They have not been civilized yet, so punishing someone who doesn't know any better is foolish.

On the other side of the spectrum white people are held to a very high standard.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

No. It has zero to do with slavery.

You can trace the devolution back to the Great Society where welfare started to break up the family. The rules disincentivized a whole family, and coming out of the Civil Rights era, the struggle to break out was plenty hard because racism was still factor. Plenty fell into the welfare trap, and we're no reaping the rewards of generational broken families living on welfare. It's not at all pretty.

And I'm not sure how you begin to heal that damage, but one thing you should not do is keep blaming everyone and everything else for the problem when a large part of it lies with the people themselves. Until they start to repair their own damage, nothing else is going to help them. It will have to be a whole society effort, and it starts with personal responsibility all the way around.

But the same damage happens to any demographic.

edit on 23-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It’s the white man’s fault because only the white man is good enough to save you. The white man didn’t step up and save the Asian man from the black man. See how that works?
The real white supremacists are the ones that see the danger in whites merely existing. We must be supremely supreme to be so intimidating.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think what we have here is a movement of liberals in DC who had a revelation/epiphany about their own racism and are trying to speak for everyone.
The crazy thing is because they are liberal, no one is shaming them. They are, in fact, shaming us.
Clowntown USA. Get me outta here. I’m not dumb enough for this stupid planet

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No. It has zero to do with slavery.

You can trace the devolution back to the Great Society where welfare started to break up the family. The rules disincentivized a whole family, and coming out of the Civil Rights era, the struggle to break out was plenty hard because racism was still factor. Plenty fell into the welfare trap, and we're no reaping the rewards of generational broken families living on welfare. It's not at all pretty.

And I'm not sure how you begin to heal that damage, but one thing you should not do is keep blaming everyone and everything else for the problem when a large part of it lies with the people themselves. Until they start to repair their own damage, nothing else is going to help them. It will have to be a whole society effort, and it starts with personal responsibility all the way around.

But the same damage happens to any demographic.

If you want to see a civilization and culture at its roots and to her and understanding of.their behavior. One has to get to the center.

Want to see why Italian act the way they do and their traits...you go to Italy..Italians brought with them a slice of their culture.
What to see Indian culture at its heart and what the bring to the table, you take a look at India.

Want to see African American culture, you see how things are in Africa and where their traits have come from .

In the beginning of times each civilization, almost like a video game were given sections of the word.

Those civilizations had different ideas about how to run their society.

And we can see who has succeeded and who has failed

Today cultures of failed societies flock to the more successful ones. But they do not adapt, they continue to promote what made their civilization fail

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Why is every bad things done by one person a reason to judge others? Seems openly bigoted?

a reply to: trollz

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Can you imagine the mental gymnastics these folks have to do to believe this ? How do they even begin to make that connection ?

No mental gymnastics needed here. It's all based on emotion. It's all about feeling - not thinking. That's how you get groups of people all stirred up. It doesn't need to be true. It just needs to play on emotion. Once you've got people frenzied up, you can sell your nonsense and they'll buy it without thinking. Then, all you have to do is suggest a peaceful protest, and bango! Cities burn and small businesses that have nothing to do with any of this have to have their windows reinstalled the next day.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

We can all make arguments about the differences in cultures, but again slavery is something else. Every culture has its brushes with that, both as slaver and enslaved.

There are reasons why African cultures have been less successful, but you can't pinpoint slavery as the only reason.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is literally some of the dumbest **** I've ever seen...
Then again...

These are the people who think chess is racist because white goes first. So I guess I shouldn't be very surprised.

It's clear they aren't interested in the perpetrator or the victim if they are ignoring them and focusing on a group of people not even involved in the incident.

For months now I've been seeing this narrative that Asian people are experiencing racism because of COVID. But they never care to elaborate who is being racist. People are just lead to believe if there is racism there must be white people somehow involved.

Getting so sick of seeing white people hated on for **** they didn't do. Like there is some reward to be gained by people who paint every white person as some xenophobic bigots. Yet if that were actually true the world would probably be a much quieter place...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

It will never come, but Disney owes Gina Carano an apology. Blame everything on the Jews, blame everything on whitey/conservatives..case in point.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien
a reply to: DAVID64

Maybe the attacker "identified" as being white ?

Crazy times indeed

Has this picture been confirmed as genuine?

Only asking as this wouldn't be the first time that a fake picture had been posted by somebody looking to cause trouble.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: trollz

Its 2021, so maybe he was self identifying as a white woman for that day?

Is there a second source for this?

Maybe the black man was a witness, and the picture is miss captioned. I've seen too many fake or misleading reports to take this at face value without more sources.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
If your own culture promotes and glorifies violence then shifts the blame onto innocents without ever taking personal responsibility this is where you end up. That combined by social engineering of the most hypocritical bunch of morons to ever walk the Earth. If you’re white and you support Black Lives Matter or prescribe to the white privilege nonsense then yes I’m talking to you, utter fool.

You can’t fix the cultural problems of the black community by pointing the finger elsewhere. That’s not racist it’s just common sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Just so we are all clear about this.. this counts as a covvid death right?

jokes aside.. prayers for that man. Very scary times ahead. Stay vigilante.
edit on 24-2-2021 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You're joking right?? Please tell us you are joking...
edit on 24-2-2021 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
As long as it’s “the black community” or insert minority racial group community and not American community well have these problems. We are told by politicians to identify as racial groups and gender groups well before we identify as the same as our supposed enemy “American”. a reply to: Grenade

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeoStarchild
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You're joking right?? Please tell us you are joking...

No, it's absolutely true. I've seen multiple incidents where pictures or videos have been deliberately posted out of context in order to create outrage. If you check the hoaxlie folders on this forum they're full of posts where somebody has deliberately put in unrelated pictures or has swapped the pictures of the victimsperpetrators for other people. Or have straight up lifted content form one news story and tried to use it to create a false narrative.

I can't find the link, but there was a good example on this site recently where somebody posted a video of a drive by shooting and claimed that the victim was an election fraud whistle-blower and that the MSM was covering it up.

The person who posted the video knew that there were reporting restriction on the case so there would be little or no coverage in the American media, but some people recognized the videofound the video on a European news site that didn't have reporting restrictions on it and debunked the entire thing.

All that I'm asking is that somebody post a quality link to confirm that the picture that the OP posted is of the suspected attacker, and not A) a witness or B) somebody unrelated to the case.

The OP makes no effort to explain why an attack by a black man would be blamed on white supremacists, they just include an out of context soundbite that doesn't even address the topic.

I'm perfectly willing to believe that a black man would attack an Asian, and that SJW would use it to claim white supremacy, but I'm afraid that you'd going to need to provide more evidence that a suspect news story that it happened here because of all of the deliberate baiting that goes on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join