It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Clement prophecies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Acts 2:17 "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Joel 2:28
And afterward, I will pour out My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

I believe we are in the last days, so there are people out there with real prophecies and all a person can do is pray to be taken where you can run across them.

I would like to hear other peoples opinions about this man, who died age 60 so is no longer prophesying. His Family seems to be putting up his Prophesies. His style includes his music and we know God loves us to sing to him.

I checked a few places to see who he was and his life looks like one of giving and true spirtuality.

The first one I ran across, I was not looking at spiritual things at all but the title made me watch. It seems very interesting, how many times has there been "2 presidents" and he said impeach impeach (2 times) but "nay said the lord".
I plan on watching some others.
www.youtube.com...

This one speaks of the beginnings of betrayal in the Whitehouse starting 2010 that would continue.
The list of things done in March by Biden and Obama when the video points to March.
I thought it was interesting the mention of "a Varity of clothing western and Eastern in the white house the hand of the betrayer is upon the table"! At approx. 4.14 into the video.

March 8- After announcing that two months before that JPACC would go to North Korea in order to bring back the remains of US MIAS.,[15] the Obama administration announcing that JPACC would go to North Korea for Missing MIAS on March 8, 2012,
March 9 – The President announces his plan to establish the National Network for Manufacturing Innovation.[16]
March 13 – President Obama attends the first game of the 2012 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament with visiting British Prime Minister David Cameron.[17] Bilateral meetings were held earlier in the day.[18]
March 19 – President Obama and Vice President Biden meet with Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny and attend a St. Patrick's Day luncheon and dinner.[19]
March 21- Despite its announcement of March 8, 2012, the Obama Administration then chose to pursue a policy of a suspension of relations with North Korea over the recovery of US servicemen killed and missing in North Korea.[20][21]
March 25 – The President makes his first visit to the Korean Demilitarized Zone ahead of the 2012 Nuclear Security Summit in Seoul.[22][23] The President holds meetings with Prime Minister Erdoğan of Turkey and President Lee Myung-bak of South Korea.
March 26 – President Obama holds separate meetings with Prime Minister Nursultan Nazarbayev of Kazakhstan, President Dmitry Medvedev of Russia, President Hu Jintao of China and with Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani of Pakistan to discuss nuclear security, non-proliferation and disarmament.[24][25]
March 26 – The President delivers remarks at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies about the spread of nuclear weapons.[26]

en.wikipedia.org...(2012)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I was down with him, until it turned out he was wrong about one of his predictions. He said Trump would be a two-term President.

So, I believe scripture says that if a prophet gets even one thing wrong- if he or she says something will come to pass and it doesn’t- than he’s a “false prophet.”

So I guess Clements wasn’t the real thing.

It is interesting to listen to him, though. He mentions Bill Gates, which is interesting, since Bill Gates is one of the biggest players of those trying to make this planet, society in particular, into a disturbing one of their liking and complete control. Mr. Clements got a lot of stuff right...but not all of it, and we’re told (those of us who believe in scripture) what that means. 😰

What are your thoughts?

ETA: Actually, I just realized that maybe we don’t yet know if he got the two-term thing wrong. I suppose it is possible that the disgusting criminals in DC (which is all of them, Democrats and Republicans alike) won’t be successful in doing whatever they can think of to legally prohibit him from running again and he could win in 2024. That’s if, of course, the country gets it sh!t together and gets rid of the electronic voting machines and through and through corruption in the voting processes.

edit on 20-2-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

It is in God's hands. Nothing could fix what we see now with all of the corruption other than God's intervention.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Again , I have read The Book and know how this story ends.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
S&F for this. I hope even the non-religious watch this so they can see that prophecy can and does happen. It is rare for sure and many claim to do it but few are authentic and can make claims that sound ridiculous at the time but later turn out to be true. Kim Clement is one such man, Trey Smith is I believe another. This is all based around "the word", which if you recall was all there was of the universe at one time - just the word.

Think about our use of language and how it has been used to turn America against itself. What is witchcraft but using words to make events happen through sympathetic magic? Even the street slang use of "Word" as if to say that is important or impressive. The word is much bigger than we can imagine, language is almost a subtext of the universe that operates at levels so obvious no one can see them. Babel is yet another reference to the importance of language and the word, it's everywhere.

We are being tested, our faith especially. What use do prophets serve? They are candles in the darkness so we do not all lose hope and surrender to despair. We live in amazing times, truly incredible and things most horrible and beautiful both are yet to come. Civilization is soon to be redefined I believe. We will find the type of accord the UN sought but at a more personal level without governments or corporations exerting their influence. The people will establish a new regime of tolerance, mutual assistance and care with a healthy dose of self-respect and discipline to ensure it succeeds.

I have never been more hopeful personally even though we just had an election stolen and a uniparty is now running the US government. The country seems split and covid has no end date but I promise you all things have an end date. Big changes are coming, don't embrace fear but hope and love. If we truly want that better world it all starts with us; with us and the word. What are your words for the world?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
you know who else thought we were in the end days? every single prophet from 300 a.d.

but you got it right.

groovy.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

turned out he was wrong about one of his predictions

Yes I was thinking we can't write things off yet. he speaks of two supreme court judges so many things that can still happen.
I guess we will see, we will all see everything in the end

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

As your whole post and this Well Said!

Big changes are coming, don't embrace fear but hope and love. If we truly want that better world it all starts with us; with us and the word. What are your words for the world?

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormson
you know who else thought we were in the end days? every single prophet from 300 a.d.

but you got it right.

groovy.

And yet the things predicted for end times were not all happening when they believed that, just as the ones who did not read and study the prophecies and pray to discern them did not know Jesus when he arrived.

Interesting thing, all religions even pagan ones are in agreement it seems for the first time ever that we are in the end times.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

~Bump~

Acts 2:17 "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Joel 2:28
And afterward, I will pour out My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

I believe we are in the last days, so there are people out there with real prophecies ...

young men = under 50 years old...See Visions
old men = 72 years or older ......Dream Revelations

those ages are gleaned from the practical world Traditions of past experience

edit on st28161390761921402021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing.

I came across this man's words in the past, but didn't listen.

I'll give it a chance when I get back from work; He seems to speak from the Heart.

It is true that we are in the End of Days.

I myself have been blessed with visions and dreams.

I have prayed like never before, and my prayers were answered.

Can you feel it?

Our Spirit grows strong!

Man is rising in this New Era.

^_^

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I am an Intuitive Empath and also an Auto-Didact........nice to hear Trey Smiths name....hes a bit of a weirdo but once you get over his Wandering Undulating presentation style....hes quite insightful and accurate....on the level of say a Gill Broussard....or the Mudfossil University fellow.....Kim Clemen and these others as well as John Dee .....are Intuitve Empaths who can Self-Teach.
edit on 21-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

I don't believe in the last days as such but without doubt, humans have faced torumoil time and time again and a recent video I have watched claims an encounter with the Seraphim in which they said...

"When the seraphim come it is usually followed by great turmoil"

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

his Wandering Undulating presentation style

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
+/- 2033. The Bible says so.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Ya...its a quirk most of us have.....its so others can keep up...or if need be catch up...and if you want to -- jump ahead.
edit on 21-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

but you got it right.

groovy.

If you believe the bible that has to be the test. If you don't I guess only test is your own feelings.

So the bible says before the end, first the word would be preached to all of the earth. Mark 13:10
this been possible—but now it is, through radio and the Internet and other modern means of communication.

Near the end we would see many signs including the Israelites being brought back to a homeland and Israel existing free.

We have had (signs in the heavens) alignments in the past few years that have not happened for thousands of years and some have never happened since records have been kept.

We have seen (signs on the earth) many many changes that are happening on all the planets in the solar system. Changes in their magnetic fields and weather.

We were given signs to look for and in the last days evil would grow increase as it is to the point of unbelievable things happening and being done. We can see the (season) we are in maybe some will see the year but not the day nor hour.

Jesus said, “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father” (Mark 13:32).

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Ya...its a quirk most of us have.....its so others can keep up...or if need be catch up...and if you want to -- jump ahead.

I actually like it, accept when he has his screen up it blurs in and out which can be hard on old eyes! :-)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wait around long enough and everything becomes true.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

I actually like it, accept when he has his screen up it blurs in and out which can be hard on old eyes! :-)

I like his style to...freeflow clarity comes through to me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join